5

Sharing a Room

Do you like my chapter a day method? I spend all afternoon working on them ^^

 

Nana's P.O.V

"Wait.. What?" I turned around and looked at her.

"You heard me. I love you. And you wouldn't tease me like that unless you felt something too." She said, looking at me seriously.

"...You're right..." I mumbled. "I love you too.. But I think we should take it slowly."

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I mean like.. We shouldn't rush into things. I do want to be with you.. I just don't like being rushed.." I said, playing with her hair.

"But you do want to be my girlfriend?" She looked up at me hopefully.

I nodded. "Of course."

She smiled and hugged me tightly. "I love you so much unnie.."

"I love you too.." I said, hugging back.

"So what are you gonna do today?" She asked.

"I don't know. I was planning to mess around in the dorms and scare the first years." I said, grinning.

"Why? It's not nice to scare them unnie.." She mumbled.

"Well people used to come to our dorms when I was a first year and scare me!" I said.

"I couldn't ever imagine you being a first year unnie.. You've always been so.. Mature." She said, playing with my hair. "Everyone is always so intimidated by you, but I don't see why."

"I'm scary and cold. Everyone always says that when I walk past." I said, picking her up.

She squealed as I carried her out of our room. "Where are we going unnie?"

"For brownies." I said.

"Brownies? Isn't it a bit late?" She looked up at me curiously.

"We can get them." I continued to carry her.

Eventually we reached the kitchen and I put her down. The doors were locked.

"We can't get in unnie. Let's just g-"

Uee, Kaeun and Jooyeon came running towards us from the corridor.

"Are you getting brownies too?" Uee asked.

"Yeah. Help me get in." I said.

A few minutes later and after a lot of mumbling and hairclips being passed, Uee had managed to unlock the door and we sneaked into the kitchen. We saw the box of brownies and ran over.

"Take as many as you can get in your pockets and run. The alarm will go off soon.." I whispered to Lizzy.

"Okay unnie.." She mumbled, looking worried.

The alarm went off and we ran to the door, but to our surprise it was locked again.

"Yah, what do we do?!" Uee yelled, panicking.

"Hide!" Kaeun yelled.

I climbed into a box and pulled Lizzy in with me. The others hid in various places. We waited. A few minutes later the door opened. There were a lot of teachers.

"They seemed to have stolen the brownies." I heard my appa's voice.

"I think they're still here.." Said a voice that was close.. Too close for my liking.

"Search the room!" Kahi yelled.

I prayed nobody opened the box me and Lizzy were hid in, but it seems that the others were discovered first.

"Lee Jooyeon and Lee Kaeun.. Hmm.. I bet you two didn't come alone.. Who else is here." Said Kahi. She sounded quite far away.

"Nobody is here, headteacher. Just us two." I heard Jooyeon mumble.

"Doesn't sound very believeable. Keep looking." Kahi said to the others.

"There's another one up here!"

"Oh look. Kim Yujin. Come down." Kahi said.

I heard Uee drop down from somewhere. Then a new voice joined.

"Nana and Lizzy aren't in their room. I asked around and people said they saw them going in this direction." It was Jung-Ah. My umma..

Then the lid of the box me and Lizzy were in was opened,  and my appa's face was there.

"Because they're here." She mumbled.

We climbed out of the box and stood with the others.

"We didn't eat any of the brownies." I said, looking at Kahi.

"But you were going to. I don't know what gives you five the right to come down to the kitchen, break the lock and take food when the rest of the school are in the appropriate place. We've heard that the kitchen has been broken into numerous times, and it was probably the same four and now you're dragging Lizzy into this." Kahi said, glaring at us. "So you have a punishment."

I heard a small sob next to me. Lizzy was crying.

"Wait.. Lizzy, did you even take anything?" Jung-Ah asked her.

Lizzy nodded. "Only.. Because Nana told me to.. I told her to go back but the others came.."

"..Come with me." Said Jung-Ah. She took Lizzy out.

"..Anyway, your punishment is cleaning the school hallways for a week after school has ended." Kahi said. "Go back to your rooms. I expect to see you all at my office tomorrow after your last lesson."

We went back to our rooms, grumbling about the punishment.

"Hey.. But a good thing.. She forgot about the brownies." Said Uee.

I remembered. We all had brownies stashed in our pockets.

"..Oh yeah."

We all laughed, then we said goodnight and went to our rooms.