15

Sharing a Room

Nana's P.O.V

The school opened for the year. The opening ceremony was taking place.

"This year will be an exceptional year." Kahi was saying. "We have new staff, we hope that the school will feel like a friendly place. You probably do know some of the new staff, so let's just get this out the way so you won't be excited."

Jooyeon was fixing her hair.

"What are you doing? You look fine." Said Uee.

"If we're going up in front of them I want to look suitable!" Jooyeon said.

"Everyone likes you though." Lizzy said.

"Our first new teacher is from tv. She works at the school part time. Jooyeon, please come up." Kahi said.

Jooyeon went onto the stage and the entire room erupted in cheers.

"Unnie.." Lizzy whispered to me. "I'm nervous."

"Don't be nervous. You'll do fine.." I said.

"You don't have to worry though, you're a model. You know how to walk.. I'm just a photographer.. We stumble instead.." She mumbled.

"The next teacher is just one of two models that have joined. Uee, please come up." Kahi said.

Uee left and Lizzy clinged tightly to me.

"The next teacher will be in charge of the teacher's council. Raina, please come up." Kahi said.

Raina left. Lizzy closed her eyes tightly.

"Oh my god unnie I'm so scared.." She whimpered.

"Just sit still and think of happy things.." I said.

"The next teacher will be working in the music department. She's a well known musician with many talents. E-Young, please come up." Kahi said.

E-Young left. Lizzy sobbed when she saw it was Kaeun, her then me left.

"Lizzy, if it makes you feel any better, E-Young just fell up the stairs so if you make a mistake you won't be the first." Kaeun said.

Kaeun was called up and she did some martial arts stuff.

"Nana, I'm going to die." Lizzy said, clinging tightly to my arm.

"You're not. Don't worry.." I said, her hair.

"Our next teacher is a photographer of many famous models. Lizzy, please come up." Kahi said.

Lizzy shuffled towards the stage and I watched on the big screen as she went up.

"Ah.. Uhm.. Hi.. I didn't really plan anything fancy like the others, since photographers can't do anything fancy apart from take nice pictures. So I guess I'll just go and sit down and let your headteacher do the talking." Lizzy said, then she went and sat down.

"Our last teacher is probably the most famous model in the country now. Before we reveal who she is, let's see if anyone can guess." Kahi said. There were a lot of yelling of names and I heard my name a lot. "..Nana, please come up."

As soon as I stepped onto the stage people were screaming and cheering.

"Hello. I'm Nana.. And I guess I can't really show you anything since modelling is just walking around and that's pretty boring. If you're looking for me, just look for the dorky photographer girl." I said.

"Yah Im Jinah, I am not dorky!" I heard Lizzy yell.

The rest of the day went quite fast after that, I got stopped a lot for autographs and pictures. I was happy when I could go back to my room where Lizzy was waiting.

"Did you have a nice day?" She asked.

"I'm sick of giving people my autograph." I said. "But I found your old council picture. You look so proud of being secretary. You're doing the puppy face that you always do."

"Puppy face? What does that mean?" She asked, tilting her head.

"Innocent and cute. But hyper like a beagle. Park Beagle." I said, grinning.

"If I'm a beagle, what are you?" She asked, thinking. "Hmm.. Desert fox."

"Desert fox? What are they?" I asked.

Lizzy showed me a picture of a desert fox. "Cute."

I shrugged. "Fine by me." Then I collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.