12

Sharing a Room

(I like how the comments are now people screaming about JungHi. BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING.)

10 years later...

Nana was now in a modelling company whilst Lizzy was a photographer. Both of them worked in Seoul. Nana was having another photoshoot, she'd heard there was another photographer coming to watch.

 

Nana's P.O.V

I arrived at the building and I went in after waving to fans. I changed into one of the outfits for the day and had my makeup done then I was introduced to the photographer.

"Also, this is the photographer here for experience. Her name is Lizzy."

Lizzy? It couldn't be my Lizzy..

"N-Nice to meet you Lizzy.. I'm Nana.." I said.

"..Nana?" She gasped. "Are you the Nana I shared a room with in high school?"

"I don't know, let's talk about it later." I said.

 

Lizzy's P.O.V

I felt so excited that I might have found Nana unnie again. It had been ten years since I last saw her, I heard she graduated from her other school because Kahi told me and that was it. I watched as the photoshoot began and I started taking notes. A few hours later the shoot was done.

"Let's go to my house Park Beagle." She said, giggling.

"Unnie, it is you!" I squealed, hugging her tightly.

We got a ride to her house. When we went in I saw someone in the kitchen. Nana pulled me into the kitchen.

"Umma, look who I found~"

The person turned around. It was Jung-Ah.

"Annyeonghaseyo Jung-Ah." I said, bowing.

"Lizzy! We never thought we'd see you again!" She said, hugging me.

We spent a lot of time catching up on stuff. Jung-Ah went to bed first, leaving me and Nana alone.

"So, what happened after I left?" She asked.

"Well.. I became the secretary, Dambi got a promotion and became the deputy headteacher and.. Well.. There were riots." I said.

"Riots? What do you mean?" She asked, looking worried.

"Somehow people found out about what happened between Jung-Ah and Kahi and also people were quite angry you'd left, so the entire school had a riot and part of the school was on fire and had to be rebuilt." I said. "And some of your friends got injured.."

"..Were they okay?" She asked.

I shook my head. "Kaeun ended up in a wheelchair, Jooyeon had her arms in bandages for months, Uee had major surgery from burns to the face, and Raina got stabbed. But they're all fine now, Uee's a model, Raina's the CEO of a huge company, Kaeun does martial arts and Jooyeon's a TV show host."

"I think I saw Raina a few weeks ago. She still looks like a hamster." She said, giggling.

"Unnie, I just remembered something! It's at my apartment, we have to go quick!" I said.

We both got up and Nana drove me to my apartment.

"It's small." Nana said as we entered.

"It's all I can afford. I don't stay here much anyway, I travel around doing photography. But anyway, the thing.. Close your eyes and wait there."

I went into my room and pulled the yearbook out from under my bed, then I took it out. I gave it to Nana.

"Open your eyes." I said. She opened her eyes and smiled slightly. "I got one printed for you, I got people to write in it and put pictures in. I said I'd give it to you when I saw you again."

I watched as she read through it, then she got to the end page where there was a giant paragraph written from me. As soon as she was done she hugged me tightly and started crying.

"I missed you so much Lizzy.. I'm so glad I found you again.." She said.

"I won't lose you this time unnie.. You're staying with me.." I said.

We stayed at my apartment for the night, clinging tightly to each other for the first time in ten years.