16

Sharing a Room

Lizzy's P.O.V

I was woken up by Jung-Ah who was looking quite frantic.

"Lizzy. There's a teacher sick and none of the others can cover. We need you and Nana to do the lesson." She said.

"Uhh.. Which lesson.." I asked, feeling dizzy.

"English." She said. "You have to teach it all day. All the sheets that you need are there."

"We'll do it.." I mumbled, yawning slightly.

"Thanks Lizzy." Jung-Ah said, shen she left.

I heard a small groan next to me and Nana rolled over and pulled me closer to her.

"Go back to sleep.." She said, playing with my hair.

"We have to get up though.. We need to teach.." I said, sitting up.

"Teach..?" She asked.

I nodded. "Jung-Ah said no other teachers can do it because they're all busy."

"Ugh.. Fine.." She got up and went to shower. "Are you coming in the shower?"

I nodded then followed her in.

 

After we were done getting ready we went to get breakfast. Raina was sat at a table on her own staring into space.

"What's up with you?" Nana asked her.

"Nothing.." She sighed.

We sat down with her and started eating.

"Did someone say you look like a hamster?" Nana asked.

Raina shook her head. "I don't know if I should tell you."

"You can tell us unnie." I said, patting her shoulder.

"I.. Uhhm.. I'd rather not." She said quickly, then she got up and ran away.

I looked over at Nana who shrugged.

 

Nana's P.O.V

We went to the classroom and as soon as I saw it I groaned.

"What's wrong?" Lizzy asked.

"I'm awful at english." I said, sitting at the desk.

"Your english is fine." She said, then she told the pupils to come in.

There were lots of excited squeals as people saw me sat at the desk. Lizzy began to teach the lesson whilst I stared out of the window. Lizzy set everyone on a task then came over to me.

"You're not helping, Nana." She mumbled.

"I told you my english isn't good." I said.

"We're teaching this all day. I don't want you to stay sat down. I want you to help me. So get up and go ask if anyone needs help. And speak english." She said sternly.

I groaned and stood up. The majority of people in the room looked over.

"How do I speak english?" I asked Lizzy. She told me then I repeated. "...dahs aywan nee hewp."

"You're just pretending. That's not how you speak English. I've heard you speak english before." She said.

"You heard me say one english phrase before. It doesn't mean I can speak english." I said.

A student in the class put their hand up. Lizzy looked at me. "Go help."

"Ugh, fine." I mumbled, then I walked over to the student.

"Teacher-" The student started.

"Speak in Korean. Just make sure Lizzy doesn't hear us." I said quietly.

Me and the student started to talk and eventually we got somewhere with the English thing, then when everything was fine I went back to the desk but Lizzy had taken my place.

"Yah, that's my seat." I said.

"I'm not moving." She said.

 

Lizzy's P.O.V

We taught the same lesson four times, then it was lunch. When we were eating, Uee came over.

"How did your lessons go?" She asked.

"Boring." Said Nana.

"..They went fine actually. Nana was just too lazy to help." I said.

"Well.. Jooyeon did an art class with the worst class ever and she got attacked with paint." Uee said. "I had to help get the paint off."

"Well, she did tell everyone that she was a beautiful rainbow once on tv. And now I guess she is." Nana said. We all laughed.

We spent a while talking with Uee, then we went back to the classroom to prepare for the next lesson.

"This time, you have to help." I said to Nana.

"I can't." She said, sitting on the desk.

"You can. You're being stubborn." I growled.

"Yah.. Park Beagle.. Don't be mad.. I'm sorry my english isn't very good.." She said, pouting.

I couldn't resist her cuteness. I hugged her tightly. "Why are you so cute.."

"You're the cute one." She said, playing with my hair.

She kissed me softly and I wrapped my arms around her and kissed back. It was then I heard the door open, Nana pulled away quickly then frowned as the door closed again.

"..Who was that?" I asked.

"A girl covered in paint with a camera. And it wasn't Jooyeon." Nana mumbled.

I looked up at her worriedly. She held me closer.

"I don't want anyone to find out about us unnie.." I said.

"We'll be fine.." She said, my hair.

We spent the rest of the afternoon teaching and trying to keep our mind off the fact the entire school may now know about our relationship.