4

Sharing a Room

Nana's P.O.V

Teasing Lizzy was fun. Now I knew her secret I was always teasing her from the moment she woke up to the moment she went to bed. It was Saturday today which meant we had the weekend to do whatever we wanted. I heard Lizzy get up but I was too lazy to get out of bed. I heard the shower start and then I realised I would be able to more because she couldn't leave campus and had nowhere else to go. A while later, Lizzy came out of the bathroom and I pretended to still be asleep. I watched from under the covers as she got dressed. I groaned loudly. She stopped and looked over at me.

"..Unnie? Are you okay?"

She approached and pulled the covers off me. I quickly pulled her down next to me and sat on top of her.

"I'm fine. You didn't obey the rules." I said.

"Which rules?" She asked, looking up at me.

"I shower first." I said. "Now I have to punish you."

"You weren't awake though!" Lizzy said.

"Yeah I was! Now shush!" I said, sliding my hands up her shirt.

"Unnie stop!" She groaned.

I started tickling her all over and she was screaming and laughing. Eventually there was a knock on the door.

"YAH, WHOEVER IS MAKING ALL THAT NOISE SHUT UP!"

"..Move and the punishment will be worse." I  said.

I got up and went to the door and saw it was Raina.

"N-Nana-ssi! I d-didn't r-realise this w-was your r-room! I'm s-sorry!" She stuttered.

"You better be sorry." I growled. "Go back to your room."

"Y-Yes Nana-ssi. I'm s-so sorry!" Raina squeaked, then she ran back to her room.

I closed the door and walked back to Lizzy.

"Please don't tickle me anymore!" She begged. "I learnt my lesson unnie!"

I picked her up and sat her on the edge of the desk.

"I'm not done yet." I said, leaning in closer.

"What are you going to do now unnie.." She whimpered.

I started kissing her again, my hands roaming across her body. She gave up fighting and started kissing back and she pulled me against her. I smirked slightly and took her back to the bed.

 

Uee's P.O.V

"I wonder where Nana is." Jooyeon said.

"She probably forgot to wake up." I said.

"Should we go and get her?" Kaeun asked.

"I guess so." I said, getting up.

We walked to the next set of dorms to Nana's room. Nana told me I could go in whenever I want. I entered and saw Nana and Lizzy kissing each other.

"..Wow.. Okay.." I backed out slowly.

"Y-Yah.. Uee.. W-Wait outside.." Nana said.

I closed the door and the others looked at me.

"What happened?" Kaeun asked.

"..I don't want to talk about it." I mumbled.

A few minutes passed and Nana came out ready.

"..I'm sorry I'm late. I got distracted." She said.

We walked down the corridor together and went back to my room for a while. Whilst the others were talking Nana whispered something to me.

"Tell anyone about what you saw and you're dead."

 

Lizzy's P.O.V

After Nana left I spent a lot of time studying. A while later there was a knock at the door.  I went to answer. It was the headteacher and the deputy head.. Nana's parents.

"Do you know where Nana is?" The headteacher asked.

"I don't headteacher. I'm sorry. The last I heard from her she was with Uee and her friends." I said.

"We need to wait here for her. We have to talk to her. I hope you don't mind." Said the deputy head.

"It's not a problem deputy headteacher. I am just studying for chemistry." I said, going back to the desk.

There was a small silence. "You don't have to be so formal with us. I suspect there will be a lot of changes, so just call us Miss Kahi and Miss Jung-Ah." Said the headteacher.

"Oh okay." I said.

I got a text on my phone. It was from Nana. 'Im coming back now.'

I texted back. 'Your parents are here.'

She replied soon after. 'Did they say what they wanted?'

I texted back. 'No. Just come back quickly.'

"Who was that?" Miss Kahi asked.

"It's Nana. She's coming back." I said.

A few minutes later Nana entered. "Annyeong." She said casually.

"We need to talk." Miss Jung-Ah said. "Outside."

They all left the room and I carried on studying. A few minutes later Nana came in.

"What's up?" I asked.

"They said I'm not allowed to tease you anymore.." She mumbled.

"Really?" I looked over at her. I felt disappointed. I secretly liked when Nana teased me.

She nodded, staring out of the window. I got up from my desk and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind.

"Lizzy.. What are you doing?" She asked, blinking.

"I'm hugging you unnie." I said. "Because I know that I melted your ice."

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I love you." I said.