3

Sharing a Room

Lizzy's P.O.V

I went straight to chemistry class and sat next to Raina. We only met a few days ago but we were already good friends.

"Where did you go? Getting your books doesn't take that long." She said.

"I was talking to Nana." I said. "She's not coming to class because she doesn't feel well."

"She says that every time we have chemistry or she gets in trouble. I suspect it's both this time." Raina said.

"Miss Park." The headteacher was at the door.

I looked over nervously. "Y-Yes?"

"Can you please get Nana for me?" She asked.

"Of c-course.." I said, then I shuffled out of the room.

"Tell her if she doesn't attend her classes once more she'll be in even more trouble than she is now." The headteacher said.

"Y-Yes Miss." I said.

I quickly walked back to the dorms and walked into my room to find Nana asleep. As soon as I turned the light on I heard a groan.

"What are you doing.. Why are you back.."

"You have to come to class unnie, the headteacher says if you don't you'll be in more trouble than you are already." I said.

"I don't want to go to class though.." Nana sighed, then she sat up and I saw she was only wearing her underwear.

I covered my eyes quickly and backed up to the wall. "Unnie, please get dressed."

I heard a slight giggle and I heard Nana moving. "But I don't want to."

"You have to." I said, trying not to sound nervous but Nana could see right through me.

I felt Nana pull my hands away from my eyes. "We share a room. You can look."

"You said I can't though in your rules." I said, trying to focus on her face.

"You can look this one time." She said.

I looked down at Nana's body and blushed. Then she lifted my head up and quickly pressed her lips against mine.

I gasped slightly. "Unnie.. Stop.."

"Why? Don't you like it?" She pulled away but was still really close.

"We n-need to g-go to class.." I stuttered.

"No we don't.. Class isn't important.." She said, kissing me again.

"I thought you were straight though unnie.." I mumbled.

"I didn't say anything about being straight." She giggled.

Just then the door opened. "Im Jinah, get to cl-"

Nana moved back quickly and I saw that it was the headteacher.

"Yah.. Appa.. It's not how it looks.." Nana started.

"..You're terrorising the poor girl!" The headteacher yelled.

"I'm not!" Nana groaned. "Lizzy likes that kind of stuff!"

The headteacher looked at me. I shrugged.

"Get dressed Nana and get to class. I'll speak to you later.." The headteacher mumbled, glaring at Nana then she left.

Nana looked at me and smirked.

"It's not funny." I mumbled.

When Nana was dressed we walked to chemistry class. There was only five minutes left. Nana kept reaching under the table and poking my thighs. I looked up at her.

"What are you doing?" I snapped, glaring at her.

"Touching you." She said, grinning.

"Do your work." I mumbled.

By the time lessons actually ended I was so fed up with Nana I ditched her in the corridors and ran to our room quickly and hid in the wardrobe. A while later I heard Nana enter the room.

"Lizzy, are you in here?"

I stayed completely silent.

"I don't think she's in here Nana."

It sounded like a teacher, but I wasn't sure which one.

"She wasn't in the library though umma."

I felt a sneeze coming, then I sneezed very loudly.

"..Well there's someone in here."

A few minutes later the wardrobe doors were opened and Nana and her umma looked at me.

"Why are you in there?" Nana asked.

I shrugged.

"You need to apologise to her Nana." Her umma said.

"..I'm sorry Lizzy.." Nana mumbled.

I was helped out of the wardrobe, then Nana's umma left.

"I'm tired." I said, then I put my pyjamas on and crawled into bed.

"I'm going out for a while." Nana said.

I closed my eyes and rolled over and fell asleep and I didn't hear Nana come back in.