19

Sharing a Room

Nana's P.O.V

After breakfast, I went to see Raina since Kris was busy. I went to her office and when I saw she was alone I went in and sat down.

"What's up Nana?" She asked.

"Lizzy's in a mood with me.." I mumbled.

"Why? What happened?" She leant on the desk and looked at me.

"Basically the staff picture was of me and her kissing, so I made a plan for us to have fake boyfriends so the rumours would stop. Her fake boyfriend was busy but mine wasn't, so she got all jealous and won't talk to me." I explained.

Raina nodded slowly, then spoke. "Maybe you two should take a break for a while until the rumours pass."

"Maybe that is for the best.." I started, then Raina stood up, went over to the door and locked it, then closed the shutters putting the room in darkness apart from the small lamp in the corner. I felt nervous. "Unnie.. What are you doing?"

"Sit on the desk." She said. "You're mine now."

"Unnie.. Not this again.. I thought you would be over this.." I groaned. She moved closer but I held her back.

"Please.. Just let me.." She looked up at me innocently.

I sighed. "Fine.. Do it.."

She leant in closer and kissed me.

 

Lizzy's P.O.V

I went straight to the P.E office when I woke up because I was going to be teaching a lesson. Nana was supposed to be teaching too, but she was already gone when I woke up.

"Lizzy unnie, are you here to teach?" Kaeun asked.

I nodded. "Nana's supposed to be here too but she was gone when I woke up."

"Have you tried calling her?" She asked.

I shook my head. "I didn't think of that actually." So I pulled out my phone and tried calling her.

 

Raina's P.O.V

I had Nana lying down on the desk by now, then I heard a phone ringing.

"..It's mine." She said. I went back to my seat as she answered. After she hung up I looked up at her.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Lizzy.. Apparently I'm meant to be teaching a lesson with her. I'll talk to you later unnie.." She said, then she slid off the desk and left.

 

Jung-Ah's P.O.V

"What are you going to do with her? You can't keep her locked in that room forever." I said as Kahi got up from the bed.

"I don't know yet.. Please.. Just don't talk about her.." Kahi sighed.

"But if you don't know yet when will you know?" I asked.

"Jung-Ah. I said don't talk about her." She said sternly.

"I'm sorry.." I mumbled.

 

Nana's P.O.V

When I reached the P.E office, Lizzy and Kaeun were both there sat in silence. Lizzy looked up at me.

"Come on.. We have to prepare.." She mumbled, then she grabbed my arm and lead me outside to the field.

"What's up with you? Why are you mad at me?" I asked.

She didn't speak for a while. I was about to ask her again but she spoke.

"You smell different Nana." She said coldly.

"What do you mean?" I asked, feeling nervous.

"..There's someone else, isn't there." She let go of my arm and looked up at me.

"There isn't. You're the only one for me." I said.

"It's Raina. You're with Raina. You smell like her.." She started to cry. "W-Why Nana?"

"I can explain! It's not like that! Raina.. She's obsessed with me.. Every time I go to talk with her she always wants more.. I don't want her.. I want you.." I tried to pull her closer but she wouldn't move.

"I don't know if I can trust you anymore unnie.." She mumbled.

"It's not my fault! I tried to push her back but she won't let me.." I said. "Lizzy.. Please.. I love you more than anything else in the world.."

"I.. I need to see Raina.. After this lesson.." She said, then she wiped her tears away and started to look at the plans for the lesson.

We spent the entire morning teaching, then it was break so Lizzy went to see Raina. I stayed out on the field since it was a nice day.

"Nana, what are you doing out here alone?" Asked a voice from behind. It was Kris. He sat down next to me. "Are you okay?"

"Lizzy's mad at me.. She doesn't know if she can trust me anymore.." I sighed.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Basically Raina has an obsession with me and Lizzy's jealous of me and you." I said.

"Why's she jealous of us? This is all part of your plan to make those nasty rumours stop.. We don't actually have anything going on.." Kris said, frowning.

"I know- Wait.. Is that Raina?" I looked across the field and saw Raina being chased by Lizzy. "Oh my god, it is."

"Is that Lizzy chasing her?" Kris asked.

I nodded. "I really should go stop them.."

"That might make things worse though. Just leave them. They'll get tired eventually." He said.

We spent a while watching Lizzy chasing Raina, then the bell rang and I had another two hours of teaching. I was tempted to ask Lizzy what happened between her and Raina but I decided not to since she seemed moody. When it was lunch break, we went back to our room.

"Are we done with teaching for today yet?" I asked, flopping down on the bed.

"Yes. Actually we're not going to leave this room." Lizzy said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you're going to show me how sorry you are.." She said, smirking, then she locked the door and crawled on top of me.