20

Sharing a Room

Lizzy's P.O.V

"Hyper.." I heard a mumble next to me. I opened my eyes, Nana's arms were wrapped tightly around me so I couldn't move.

"Nana.." I sighed. "Wake up." She didn't move, so I tickled her stomach which made her giggle and let go.

I got out of bed and had a shower, Nana was still asleep when I came out so after I got dressed I decided to wake her up.

"Nana, wake up~" I poked her head.

She groaned slightly. "Five more minutes.."

"Ani, wake up now or else I'll pour water on you." I said.

She rolled over and opened her eyes. "You wouldn't because this is your bed too."

I smirked. "Just get up."

When Nana was ready we went to get breakfast. We saw Kahi and Jung-Ah sat with Dambi. I think Dambi actually had handcuffs on. We sat down at the teacher's table next to Jooyeon and Uee.

"Nana, Kris was looking for you before." Said Jooyeon.

"Why? Did he tell you?" Nana asked. "I can go f-" I kicked her leg under the table. "Ouch!- I mean uhh.. I'll just find him later."

"..Are you okay Nana?" Uee asked, looking confused.

"Yeah.. I.. Uhh.." She stopped and looked at me.

"Nana has stomach cramps." I said.

She nodded slowly. "Yeah."

Raina sat down opposite us and I glared at her.

"Why are you still mad at me?! I didn't do anything, you have no proof!" She yelled.

"Be quiet Hyerin. Get your food and leave." I growled.

Nana looked at me nervously then got up and left. I sighed and carried on eating.

 

Nana's P.O.V

I went to find Kris. He was sat under a tree outside.

"Hey Kris. I need your help again." I said. "I need you to take me to Seoul."

"Anywhere in perticular in Seoul?" He asked, standing up.

"A jewelry shop." I said.

We went to the car park and got in his car and he started to drive.

 

Seven hours later..

"Are you sure this is the right one?" He asked.

I nodded. "She'll like this one very much.."

 

Lizzy's P.O.V

I asked around to see if anyone knew where Nana had gone, but nobody knew. I was starting to get worried so I went to our room because that would be the place she would come to first. I started filling in some papers to pass the time, then Nana finally came in.

"Nana! Where did you go?" I asked.

"I went shopping." She said. "I was gonna tell you, but it was kind of a last minute decision."

"Oh.. Okay.. At least you're back now.." I said, then I went back to filling in the papers.

"I want to take you somewhere Lizzy." She said.

She took me outside and onto a hill on the field where we used to spend a lot of time together.

"Why are we here Nana?" I asked.

"I want to ask you something." She said, then she got down on one knee and pulled a small box out of her pocket. "Park Sooyoung, you mean the entire world to me. Ever since we first met I knew something would happen. You're the most wonderful girl I've ever known and I want to stay with you forever.. Will you marry me?"

I burst into happy tears and nodded. "Of c-course I will!"

 She put the ring on my finger and hugged me tightly. "I love you Lizzy.."

"I love you too Nana.."