14

Sharing a Room

Nana's P.O.V

Whilst Lizzy was sleeping I decided to see if she had anything to eat. Most of it was junk food.

"Yah Park Sooyoung.. You're going to get hamster cheeks if you don't eat healthily.." I mumbled.

There was a knock on the door and I wasn't sure if I should answer. I waited for them to leave but they didn't.

"Open up Lizzy, I know you're in there, I saw someone walk past the window!" Said the voice which sounded very similar to Raina's.

I opened the door and saw it was Raina.

"Who are you? Where's Lizzy?" She asked, looking up at me.

"Im Jinah. You could call me Nana though. Lizzy's asleep." I said.

I looked at her shocked face and I tried not to laugh.

"No way! Is that really you Nana?!" She gasped. "You look so.. Pretty.."

"I'm a model. I'm meant to be pretty. Come in, I'll wake Lizzy up." I said.

Whilst Raina sat down in the living room I went to Lizzy's room and saw she was still asleep and hugging her pillow. She seemed to be mumbling in her sleep.

"The cheeks.. Cheeks.." She mumbled.

I sat next to her. "Lizzy, wake up." I said quietly.

She groaned slightly and opened her eyes and looked at me. "Unnie.." She sat up and hugged me.

"Raina's here to see you." I said, playing with her hair.

"Raina? Oh.. I remember, I asked if she wanted to come over a few weeks ago when she isn't busy." She mumbled, then she got out of bed and got dressed.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked.

She nodded. "Did you eat?"

I shook my head. "You have no food I like."

"I have lots of food though. You have to eat something unnie.. Please.." She looked over at me sadly.

I sighed. "I will.. Later.. Go see Raina now."

 

Raina's P.O.V

Lizzy came out of her room.

"Annyeong unnie, sorry about that." She said.

"It's fine. How have you been?" I asked as she sat next to me.

"I've been good, even better now though because Nana unnie came back." She said.

"How'd you two meet up again?" I asked.

"Well, you know how I'm being trained for photoshoots with models and celebrities? I was at one of them and she was the model." She explained.

"You must be so happy." I said, smiling.

She nodded. "How about you unnie? Have you got a boyfriend yet?" She asked.

I shook my head. "I have no time for anything like that when I have work."

"Ah. Your work seems quite important. I think we should all meet up with the others when they're not busy. I think Jooyeon's filming a talk show today so maybe at the weekend?" She suggested.

"I don't have my diary with me but I think I might be available." I said.

"Okay~ Call me when you know." She said.

We talked for a while but Nana didn't come out again until it was almost time for me to leave.

"Yah, why have you been hiding from Raina unnie?" Lizzy asked Nana as she walked in.

"I wasn't hiding. I fell asleep." Nana mumbled, stretching her arms.

"I should get going now Lizzy. I have to visit my parents soon." I said, I said goodbye to them and left.

 

Lizzy's P.O.V

Nana sat next to me and pulled me closer.

"Have you heard anything from your umma yet?" I asked.

She nodded. "She's back with appa. She's staying at the school for a while."

"That's good.." I said, resting my head on her.

"Are you still tired?" She asked, my hair.

I nodded. "But I can stay awake, I don't want you to get bored."

"It's fine. You can sleep." She said.

I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep quite quickly. A few hours later I woke up and I heard snoring. I looked up and saw Nana was asleep too. I tried to get up but her arms were wrapped tightly around me. I tried tickling her but she wasn't ticklish at all. I started poking her and in the end she let go of me so I got up and went to the bathroom and showered. I walked through the living room where Nana was and I heard a small giggle.

"..What?" I looked over at her.

"Nothing." She said.

"Is it my hair? I know it looks stupid when it's wet." I mumbled.

"It doesn't look stupid. It looks cute. You look so innocent." She said, grinning. "Like a puppy."

I giggled slightly then went and dried my hair. When I came out Nana was talking on the phone. I went into my room, then Nana followed me when she was done.

"Lizzy, my umma has a job at the school again. She wants to know if we can go and help with stuff." She said.

"I don't mind helping. When are we going?" I asked.

"Now. We need to pack stuff. I already rang my agency, they said it's fine." She said.

After an hour of packing, we got in Nana's car and left.

 

Nana's P.O.V

The journey didn't take that long. We got out of the car and carried our stuff in. Kahi greeted us.

"We haven't decided what room to put you in.. All the staff rooms are full too.. We only have student rooms left." She said. "We can put you in your old room."

I looked at Lizzy and she nodded, so we settled on the room. Kahi went back to her office and we went to our room. As soon as I saw the door I grinned.

"I remember what you first said to me." I said.

"Really? What did I say?" She asked.

"Nana-ssi! I am your new room mate!" I said, doing my best impression of Lizzy's voice.

She giggled. "Yah, unnie. I was excited."

We went in and put our stuff down. I heard Lizzy laughing.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Are you going to tell me the rules again?" She asked.

I giggled and hugged her tightly. "I was mean back then~"

"I didn't think you were mean. You were stubborn at times though." She said.

We lay on the bed together, staring at the ceiling.

"At least we don't have to steal brownies anymore." I said.

"What do you mean?" She asked, looking at me.

"Technically we're teachers. I heard all the teachers can have whatever they want." I said. "So we can have lots of brownies."

There was a knock on the door and Jung-Ah entered.

"You two can rest until school starts in a few days. Then you have to do your jobs. Kahi will tell you about it." She said.

We ended up talking for a while, then she left. Lizzy was checking her phone.

"I have a message from Raina unnie. She says she is leaving her job and working somewhere else." She said. "And Jooyeon unnie wants to make a documentary."

Just then the door was flung open and Kaeun came running in.

"Yah! Lizzy you didn't tell me you were working here too!" She squealed.

"I didn't know you were working here!" Lizzy squealed back.

There was lots of squealing between the two, so I went for a walk. I got to the main hall and saw a small woman with hamster cheeks.

"...Yah.. Oh Hye Rin!" I yelled.

She looked around and saw me. "Nana! What are you doing here?"

"I work here. Why are you here?" I asked.

"I work here too. They were looking for someone to run the teacher's council.." She said.

"You're obsessed with councils." I said, laughing.

 

Kahi's P.O.V

"So how many new teachers do we have now?" Jung-Ah asked.

"Seven. All of Nana's friends decided to come back." I said. "Some of them have part time jobs here though."

"So you think that this year will be the best in ten years?" She asked, smiling slightly.

I nodded.