17

Sharing a Room

Nana's P.O.V

"We have to tell Kahi." Lizzy said, pacing around the bedroom.

"Why? She won't know what to do." I said, throwing a pillow up in the air then catching it.

"We can't let the entire school know about this though! Your career as a model could be ruined!" She yelled.

"Calm down. I have a plan." I said.

"Tell me." She said, sitting on the bed.

"Well.. You probably won't like it. I can call in some guys who can pretend they are our boyfriends. That way all the rumours will be ended." I said.

She frowned slightly. "I don't like the sound of you kissing another guy.. But.. If it stops the rumours then we have to do it.."

"I'm friends with lots of male models. If you're worried about them being ugly don't be. They're all really handsome." I said, then I started scrolling through contacts on my phone.

"Wait.. Nana.. You have Kris as a contact? Since when did you see Kris?" She asked.

"Kris is a male model. Also a rapper. I work with him quite a lot." I said. "Why are you asking anyway? Do you want Kris?"

"Yah.. Ani.. Get me someone nice." She said.

"I'll have Kris then. You can have.. Hmm.. Do you want someone you know?" I asked. "Because I can get you anyone."

"Unnie just pick someone for me, I don't care." She said, playing with my hair.

"You can have Taeyang then." I said. "I'll call them later."

 

Kahi's P.O.V

"Stop jumping on me.." I mumbled, pushing Jung-Ah away.

"But I'm bored.." She groaned, crawling back to me.

"And I'm trying to sleep.." I said, rolling over.

"All you do is sleep lately. You're no fun." She said, pouting.

"That's a lie." I sat up. "I do tons of work every day."

"You're not thinking the way I want you to." She said.

"What do you mean then?" I asked.

"..Let me show you.." She said, smirking.

 

Jooyeon's P.O.V

"Stop looking out of the window. You're acting like a paranoid old woman. I'm fine." I said.

"You're not fine, you got attacked with paint today." Uee mumbled.

"Nobody's going to attack me again. I have a schedule next week so I'll be away." I said. "Now come and lie down."

Uee sat down next to me. "I'm still worried though."

"Ugh, you have nothing to be worried about.." I groaned.

 

Raina's P.O.V

"..Did you get the picture."

"Yes counciller Raina. I disguised myself too like you said." Said the student.

"Well done. Now you must not tell anyone about this, or else you'll lose your place in the council." I said, taking the camera from the student.

"I swear on my life I will tell nobody counciller Raina." She said.

"Good girl. Now go back to your room." I said.

 

Lizzy's P.O.V

There was a knock at the door. Before I could get up Nana said she'd get it and opened the door. There were a group of first years stood shivering.

"W-We can't get into our corridor to get to our rooms.." One of them said.

"Have you tried breaking the door down? Because I don't have keys." She said.

"We don't want to damage school property.." Another said.

"It'll be fine. I'll do it for you." She said, then she looked over at me. "I'll be back soon Lizzy." Then she left with the first years.

"Yah.. Nana.. Your personality is nothing like a model's.." I mumbled.

 

Nana's P.O.V

The first years followed behind me nervously.

"Y.. You're the model right?" One of them asked.

"Yep." I said.

"Why are you breaking a door down then? That's not very model-like." She said.

"Do you want to get to your rooms or do you want to be stuck in the corridors all night?" I asked. There was no reply.

We reached the door and it was stuck. After a few attempts of trying to pull it open it wasn't working.

"It's been like this since we came back from dinner." Said one of them.

"Stand back." I said. "I'll get a new door put in soon."

They all moved away and I ran straight into the door with my shoulder and the doors flew off their hinges. A lot of people came out of their rooms to see what the noise was.

"What happened?" Asked a girl who looked like a mini version of Dambi.

"The door was stuck." I said.

Then Jooyeon appeared out of nowhere. "Nana, why'd you break the doors?!"

"Because they couldn't get in!" I said. "Don't yell at me!"

Lizzy came up next to me and clinged to my arm. I noticed mini Dambi ran off quickly.

"But you broke the doors!" Jooyeon yelled, then she looked around at the first years watching. "All of you, go to bed!" They all disappeared.

"I'll buy new ones." I said.

Jooyeon nodded. "Fine.." Then she went back to wherever she came from.

"Unnie, you know doors cost a lot of money." Lizzy said as she lead me back to our room.

"It'll be fine. I have the money." I said, then I flopped down on the bed lazily and fell asleep.

 

Dambi's P.O.V

I fled from the school and took all of Kahi's money. I managed to escape for a while, then I realised Kahi's money wouldn't last forever and I'd need a job. I ended up working for Raina. When she quit her job, she hired me as her 'spy'. She wanted me to destroy Nana and Lizzy's relationship. Of course I felt bad at first, then I found out how much she would pay me and I felt nothing for the couple. We decided I'd have to create a new identity for me, and that I'd join the school pretending to be a student. Me and Raina planned everything out. She told me to get a picture of them kissing, then give it to her so she could spread it. I knew it was because she wanted Nana to herself. I saw the jealousy in her eyes whenever she saw them together. I felt her pain, I went through that for my entire life because of Kahi and Jung-Ah. After getting the picture for her, I went to my room and relaxed. I never really spoke to the people in my dorm. I was the quiet one. I heard a loud bang outside and went to investigate. It was Nana and a group of first years, the doors were on the floor. I asked what happened, then remembered that Nana might recognise my voice so I left quickly and went to Raina's office. She was sat reading some papers.

"Counciller Raina." I said, closing the door behind me.

"There's nobody here. Don't be so formal." She said, looking up at me.

"I almost blew my cover.. Nana was in the corridor and I spoke to her.." I said. "I'm sorry.. I don't think she recognised me though."

"You have to be more careful. Now we have the picture, we have to be very careful. The picture is going out tomorrow. Then they will be ended, and Nana will come to me.." She said, grinning slightly.

"What should I do though? What if she recognises me?" I asked.

"Run away. Then when you've lost her, come here." She said. "You can go back to your room."

I left and went back to my room. When I got there, everyone else was asleep. I climbed into my bed quickly and tried to sleep too, but the sense of guilt was flooding my mind as I realised what was about to happen...