1

Sharing a Room

Nana's P.O.V

I walked through through the school, making my way to the headteacher's office. I knocked on the door and then I entered.

"What is it?" I asked.

"There's a new girl coming in tomorrow. All of the rooms are full, so she'll be staying in your room." Kahi said.

"You expect me to share a room with one of the peasants?" I asked, staring at Kahi.

"She's not a peasant.  All of the others room are full." Kahi said.

"But appa-"

"It's headteacher." Kahi mumbled.

"Where's umma?" I asked.

"She's doing work. Don't bother her, she'll just say the same." Kahi said.

I growled and left the office and went to my room where there was an awkward looking small girl stood outside.

"Nana-ssi! I am your new room mate!" She said.

"Mhmm.. I suppose you are.." I sighed.

I opened the door and we entered the room together. Everything looked normal, but I came across a problem within the first few minutes.

"Where are you going to sleep?" I asked.

She looked around. "I don't know. The headteacher didn't mention anything about a bed."

"Well.. Uhh.. My bed is only for one person." I said. "And I don't even know anything about you."

"I'll sleep on the floor then.." She said. "I'm Lizzy.. I already know who you are. The headteacher told me you were stubborn."

"Me? Stubborn? Yah.. She's a liar.." I said, frowning.

"I see her point though." Lizzy said, sitting on the floor. "You're a very reluctant person and when you're taken out of your comfort zone you close up and become very stubborn."

I stared at her, speechless, then I sighed. "Fine then. Sleep in my bed. Just don't get upset when you fall out because it's so small."

"I'm a small person." Lizzy said.

I took her into the bedroom and showed her where to put her stuff.

"Can I put some rules out first before you start officially staying here? That wasn't meant to be a question. There are rules. The first rule is, if we both wake up at the same time, I shower first. You have to sit in the wardrobe until I'm done because I don't want you to look at me when I'm undressed."

 

Lizzy's P.O.V

Nana's rules went on for ages and by the time she had finished I just wanted to sleep.

"I'm going to eat." Nana said, then she left.

I put my pyjamas on and crawled into the bed which wasn't small like Nana said. It was huge, it could easily fit us both in. I slowly fell asleep.

It was only a few hours later that I woke up, only because I felt someone touching me. I opened my eyes and looked next to me to see Nana with her arms wrapped around me sleeping.

"Nana.." I gently poked her.

"Five more minutes appa.." Nana groaned in her sleep, tightening her grip on me.

"I'm not your appa. I'm Lizzy." I said.

"No.. Appa.." Nana mumbled and squeezed me tighter.

I sighed, realising the more I disturbed her would just probably make her squeeze me to death so I tried to fall asleep again.