Worst Nightmare

Between Love & Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  This chapter is Myungsoo's POV.    

 

 

  • Chapter Thirty- Four • 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV:

 

"Ugghhh why can't I keep calm? I can't sleep, it's already night!" I groaned as I messed my black hair and lied on the couch. Others may think I'm completely deranged but it's true. I AM.ITCHING.TO.CALL.EUNJI.NOW.

 

It's been a month and we're avoiding each other. I tried to approach her at school but see the treatment she gave me like I'm so kind of stranger she randomly bumped into at the street. I'm so frustrated! Damn  that picture. I'm drunk but I'm sure I'm one hundred percent 'framed-up' by someone who has a grudge and protests on me. That person even involved my girlfriend. I mean my ex.

 

I'm having a mind battle whether to finally call her or not. "Whoooo! I need to calm myself down. I'll run into the living room! Five and a half laps would definitely help. 

 

2 laps..few more runs..

 

3 laps..continue running..don't think of her..

 

5 laps..Myungsoo that's right..

 

half lap more..

 

I was about to finish my five and a half lap sprint around our living room to divert my attention from Jiji but Jack, my white west-highland terrier dog unexpectedly blocked and crossed my way, causing me to shove one of mom's primitive vase with bunch of red and white roses. The vase broke and shattered into pieces, giving me bad vibes.

 

My sceptic and creepy thoughts were cut off when someone texted me. Sungyeol?

 

From: Sungyeol Lee.

 

[Myungsoo. Eunji. Hospital. Now.]

 

I suddenly felt my palms shaking. There are million of thoughts running in my mind now and one of them is why is Lee Eunji on the hospital now?! I got my coat and didn't bother to take a shower. 

 

"Hyung where are you going? It's early midnight now." Moonsoo said to me as he went down the stairs carrying some chips and cookies.

 

"Don't mind me Moonsoo. If mom will ask where I am, just tell me I'm on Infinite's place. I'll be back too. Got it? " I said hurriedly and pantly. I got the car key on my coat and started walking down the garage. My younger brother just nodded and muttered me a 'Fine. Take care, hyung.'

 

Before rushing out the door, I tilted my head and eyed the uncleaned mess on the living room now. The broken vase.. the combined red roses and white roses..Does that mean..Love & Death??

 

 

 

 

"Time of death: 11:52 P.M. I'm sorry but we did our best to save her life Mr. Kim Myungsoo. She lost so much blood and the fact that she rolled down the stairs had a big impact on her body system." The guy in white hospital lab gown came out from the emergency room and reported us about Eunji's condition. ? What is this sorcery? This is just a dream right? Damn someone wake me up in this worst nightmare!

 

The doctor lend us a slight bow and immediately walked away like he's some heartless professional who doesn't care when someone dies every single minute in this world. I felt my legs wiggle and tremble because of so much disappointed and sadness. Did the doctor and nurses did their best to save my girlfriend's life?

 

I then saw Infinite pacing towards my direction. Their facial expressions are completely lifeless and melancholic. No, this isn't real!

 

Hoya is there to calm Jiji's bestfriend, Jiyoon who is now pulling her hair on confusion, frustration and emptiness. Mirae also came her way here from her family's business trip on Busan. She's been getting involved to all the money s of the Choi family.

 

I gazed across where I am standing and saw Taehee rubbing Kai's back gently who is now deeply quiet, drown in his own sadness. I know that he already remembers Aekyung/Taehee who's been his first love but I can't deny the fact that Eunji had a big impact in his love life or rather his whole life instead. I honestly don't know what to do without my bestfriend and my girlfriend. She's my everything and now that I lost my life, should I go after her instead to make me complete again? I feel empty and at lost.

 

"Myungsoo, here are the footages and evidences we have to know who did th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter