Camping

Between Love & Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   

 

 

 

  • Chapter Eighteen • 

 

 

"Kai ssi...stop drinking already.." Taehee tried to make Jongin halt but still, no use. He just got more angry and furious towards her.

 

"Who are you to control me? My girlfriend? Stop acting like one. I don't know you! Stop pestering my now calm life you . I knew you made Luhan hyung eat something. Or probably you used your seducing charms like what you did to Kim Myungsoo? Well if you think you can bewitch me, you'll definitely can't, street hooker." Kai's direct to the point words gave a loud pang of hurt on her fragile heart.

 

"Kai ssi! STOP! This is Aekyung. Hwang Aekyung!" Luhan shouted at Kai who gazed at him differently.

 

"So what if he's Aekyung? I never heard of that name ever in my life. And how will we know if she's telling the truth? Many girls did that to me already. They confessed and spread dirty rumors that I'm their boyfriend. I don't give a damn." Kai gruffly said and continue drinking.

 

Taehee is now teary eyed, trying to look strong in front of Jongin. She is trying to back off her tears. 

 

 

N-no..Kai..please...remember me..

 

 

"Aekyung....I mean Taehee. Let's talk outside." Luhan murmured at Taehee and dragged her out from the dark room. They are at the open space now, free from Kai's audibility.

 

"Luhan gege..Why is Jongin being like that?" Taehee asked innocently while sobbing because of Kai's harsh uttered words earlier.

 

"Actually..Kai had the car accident with you remember? But unfortunately, he had selective amnesia. Nobody wants this to happen. He only remembered EXO and his family the moment he blink his eye on the hospital, except you." Luhan gazed at Taehee and sent her an apologetic look.

 

"W-wae?? Why did he need to forget me? He'll remember me. Maybe he just hate me now but he didn't forgot me..I love him, I still." Taehee finally cried and sniffed. She can't contain her feels anymore. She wanna smack Kai and tell him that he's her first and till now, Taehee's romantic feelings still didn't fade. What she felt for Kai is constant and it will never ever change. It's irrevocable.

 

"The truth is..we really thought that you died and passed away 4 years ago after the Promenade 2009. But why didn't you tell the truth when you saw him right away?" Luhan asked her with mixed sadness and confusion.

 

 

"I'm afraid to see him again. I'm absolutely stunned when I saw him as a new transferee in Woollim High. The moment my schoolmates murmured his name, a knot on my heart was felt. But I guess he's still mad at me that time so I didn't manage to introduce myself anymore."

 

"I hope he'll remember you soon even though it's really impossible and unattainable at this time span..I will help you."

 

"Komawo. But Luhan gege, I have a single request." Taehee looked straight at the older.

 

"What?"

 

"Please don't tell EXO about this. Just please. Help me to hide my true identity. They'll probably hate and despise me for not showing up for a long time and they already forgot my existence so..I'm fine with this situation. I won't bother their lives anymore. I'm one of the reasons too that Kai almost died..." She's blaming herself now.

 

"Don't blame yourself. This isn't your fault Aekyung." He hugged Taehee warmly and tightly. For him, she's her dongsaeng and their chains of love are unbreakable.

 

Yes, I won't blame myself but Eunji, the third wheeler. If she thinks that she can have two guys at a time, then she's wrong. She'll probably lose, both.

 

 

 

 

Kai's POV:

 

 

"Hahahahahhahahahahahahaha!!! The stupid guy!!!! Hahahahahhahahahahaha!!!!!" I woke up because of that annoying laugh. Tchhh. Who would that be??

 

"Bwhahahahahhaa!!! Kekekekeke!! This is the funniest show ever!!!!!" A familiar high-pitched tone butted in while clapping his hands like a seagull.

 

I groaned and stoodt to go downstairs. I saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun hyung, laughing crazily and humurously like there's no tomorrow. Dayum. They stirred me up. They probably saw and faced me.

 

"Hey Kai! Goooood Morning~" Chanyeol smiled like and idiot and waved his hand at my direction to the serious me and greeted. Woah. What's 'good' with a morning when you seriously woke up with constant annoyance from your hyung??

 

"Thanks for your laugh hyung. You woke me up." Kai rolled his eyes and got his banana milk from the fridge. I saw Luhan hyung jumped out from the couch and trailed after me.

 

"Jongin ah. Let's talk. It's urgent." He held my arm, trying to stop me from walking. I faced him.

 

"Hyung, if it's about that Aekyung girl, stop wasting your time. I won't talk about her. Ever. Don't buy her lies..She's great on that." Kai said as he gulped at his banana milk.

 

'Seems like we'll be having a hard time here.' Luhan thought as Kai removed his grip from his arm and went back casually  to his room.

 

 

 

 

Eunji texted Kai this morning, quite worried and concerned abot him because that guy didn't call or even texted her a single thing.

 

 

To: Mr. Poker Face =.=

From: Bipolar Bear *o*

 

[ Kai!! Odiya??? You didn't practiced yesterday. I waited for you at the dance practice room. I'm quite worried, you know??]

 

 

Message sent. She hopes that Kai will at least reply to her.

 

Kai's phone vibrated and reached his phone under his bed with all his might. He then saw a text message.

 

 

1 New Text Message: Bipolar Bear *o*

 

 

'Eunji..' A smile crept on his lips. Eunji never fails to make his day complete.

     

To:  Bipolar Bear *o*

From: Mr. Poker Face =.=

 

[ Hmmm..just woke up :) Wae? How about you? By the way, I'm sincerely apologizing because I ditched our first ever dance practice =[ I'll make it up with you this week. Don't be mad, please??]

 

 

To: Mr. Poker Face =.=

From: Bipolar Bear *o*

 

[ Na-uh. Not mad at all :--) By the way, our class will ride at bus #7 tomorrow. Don't forget and try to pack up your belongings now!! Annyeong!!]

 

 

Kai then unconciously stood up from his bed and try to pack up without any hesitant feeling. He believes that tomorrow will be a complete, happy and lovely day with Eunji.

 

 

 

 

"Okay class. Single line only!" The class AB-201 queued as the teacher tried to arrange the seat plan.

 

"Choi Jiyoon and....Lee Eunji. At the left side of this corner please. 4th row." The two squealed like they didn't saw each other for ages.

 

"Bestie!! I missed you so much!! How's your trip to Busan? Hey you've been lost for like 6 days and it was a disaster. I miss my girl bestfriend!!! Hmmm~ girl talks are still the best, I think? Kekeke!!" Eunji joked and hit her bestfriend's shoulder playfully.

 

"Well..Ummm..." Jiyoon can't speak. She don't know how to open up this topic. That he's been with Hoya the whole time.

 

"You know..Hoya's hometown ayt?"

 

"Yup. Busan I think?? Am I right? Myung said that to me once." Eunji said as she tilted her head at the glass window beside her.

 

"So..did you got it?" Jiyoon played with her fingers anxiously.

 

"Got what??" Eunji faced Jiyoon again, her face full of curiousity and questions.

 

"Busan I've been in Busan...and..."

 

"What?"

 

"Aishh. Such a slow poke. Okay. I'll tell now. I've been with Hoya in Busan for 6 days."

 

"REALLY?" Eunji shouted unconciously, gaining the attention of her classmates.

 

"Y-yah! Don't shout. Shhhhhh. Stay quiet juseyo? And don't you ever spread my secret okay?" Jiyoon pleaded as she cupped Eunji's mouth, restraining her from blabbering for some more.

 

"Arasseo, got it..I'm a confidant bestie you know?!! Yes ma'am!!" Eunji saluted playfully and grinned at her bestfriend, showing her famous eyesmile. Now, Eunji's feeling happy and ecstatic for her bestfriend Jiyoon, who is starting to go out with Infinite gang's dancing machine, Lee Howon.

 

Silence then engulfed the whole bus #7. The boys of Woollim High were seperated from the bus of the female. Everyone was sleeping because they've been in school for like 4:00 o'clock in the morning, before the dawn. They've been busy preparing everything just for the annual camping.

 

Eunji plugged her earphones into her ears, started to play random shuffled songs and dozed off to sleep, resting he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter