Prom Night

Between Love & Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    QUITE LOOOONG CHAAAAAAAPTERRR SO FAR. I HOPE YOU'LL BE PATIENT TO READ THIS ONE :] THIS WAS WELL PREPARED ALL FOR YOU,  MY LOVELY READERS. ENJOY! ^_^V

 

 

 

 

 

  • Chapter Twenty- Eight • 

 

 

It is two o'clock in the afternoon. Eunji is lying on her bed, wearing loose shirt and denim shorts while listening to the music. She closed her eyes while to earplugs were tugged into her ears. She always thought of the possible happenings later at the Prom night. She suddenly felt excited and smiled to herself like an idiot while humming to her favorite tune.

 

"Why are you smiling? Thinking about me?" A familiar voice was heard despite of Eunji's full blast volume on her iPod.

 

Eunji was startled to see a guy leaning on her study table with his arms crossed. "Yah! Why are you here??" Eunji asked cluelessly and sat on her bed. "Who even let you in huh?" Eunji joked that earned a groan from her unexpected visitor. She stood up to confirm if it's the one she's thinking.

 

"I'm not a thief who barged in your house and remember? Your mom gave me spare keys, including to your bedroom." Myungsoo smirked and sent Eunji a sly look. "By the way, I'm here to stay for a while and give my girlfriend a ride to the Prom Hall later. I wouldn't let any guy to get and fetch you or else I'm gonna punch him square on his face." Myungsoo said in a playful yet serious tone.

 

"Aww. So sweet. Of course, I'd like to. It's better than seeing you later being kissed by a ." Eunji randomly said and looked at him. He knew it. Eunji's's pertaining to Mirae. 'Is she still jealous?' Myungsoo thought and grinned from ear-to-ear.

 

"Hmm..But it's good. I want to be kissed by another girl though." Myungsoo said and raised a brow as he sit on Eunji's fluffy bed.

 

"WHAT? Y-YOU WANT?" Eunji angrily said that stopped her from fixing her books in her bookstand. She faced him and saw Myungsoo finally lying there with his hands on the crook of his neck. She just rolled her eyes heavenwards.

 

"Of course. I'm being numb when they're kissing me anyway. And as expected that after they kiss me, I know you'll immediately clean my impure lips so in that way, I could get my seventh kiss from you. What do you think?" Myungsoo said and grabbed Eunji's arms that let her freely fall on the bed too. Eunji's eyes widened as went agape when she realized that Myungsoo's both hands were on the side of her head trapping her and his knees were on the side of her petite waist. Myungsoo hovered on top of her. "Can I get it now?" Myungsoo wore a conceited smile and looked directly on her eyes. She blinked her eyes. He leaned his face closer...

 

 

1..

 

2..

 

3..

 

 

"YAH!!!!!!!!!!!! ERT!!!! GET OFF FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!" Eunji shouted and struggled. Myungsoo's eyes widened as he was stumbled, letting him fall from the bed. Eunji stood on the top of her bed with her barefoot. She eyed her black stilletos from the shoe rack and threw it on Myungsoo. She smirked and aimed to hit his gorgeous face but seems like her stilletos landed on his..

 

"OWWWWW!!! ING SH*T!!!" Myungsoo groaned in pain as he brokedown on the floor, holding his crotch. You can see as he drench in sweat because of so much pain.

 

"Y-yah.." Eunji got off the bed and sat on her knees, reaching for his eyelevel. "Hubby, are you okay?? I didn't mean to hit that, I swear." Eunji looked at him, feeling so sorry.

 

"Kids, what's happening here??" Eunji's father, Mr. Lee barged inside her room. Hearing a shout upstairs made him so worried. Mr. Lee saw Myungsoo holding his crotch as he groaned in pain.

 

"Uh-oh. Not again." Mr. Lee shook his head in dismay. "Eunji, did you do it again?" Mr. Lee looked at his daughter and fixed his eyeglasses.

 

"Appa..it's not meant to hit there..." Eunji uttered, looking strangely innocent. Actually it was meant to hit his face, not on his crotch.

 

"Myungsoo..stand up. I'm the only one who can understand how painful that feeling was. It hurts like hell, I know." Mr. Lee said and guided Myungsoo to walk to the living room downstairs.

 

 

"Fine. I understand it now dad." Eunji said at Mr. Lee as she look at her black high heeled stilletos, the one she accidentally threw that hit on Myungsoo's crotch.

 

"Does that really hurt appa??" Eunji asked innocently.

 

"Of course honey. See that stilleto you're holding? The pointed heel probably hit his crotch. Could you imagine how excruciating that was? You shouldn't do it again, princess. It could  be better if it just hit his face than on his crotch. . Good thing I came upstairs immediately or else he died due to so much pain." Mr. Lee explained it to his daughter professionally. He also experienced that when his balls were kicked when he's still in high school.

 

"Isn't that too exaggerated dad??" Eunji asked, full of curiousity.

 

"You girls don't understand any single thing how painful that was.." Mr. Lee explained. Eunji somehow realized it.

 

"Uhh..so dad..Is Myungsoo fine now? I should apologize." Eunji said and looked down.

 

"I think so..you should say sorry. I think he'll be okay because he rested well so you and him could arrive in the prom night in time. Besides, it's four o'clock in the afternoon and the prom will start at sevenish." Mr. Lee said and approved his daughter to go downstairs at the living room to apologize at Myungsoo.

 

As Eunji went downstairs, she saw that Myungsoo is still lying on the couch with his eyes open. He look damn disappointed. She walked near him and shooked his shoulder lightly.

 

"Ehem..Ermm..H-hubby?" Eunji called him. "Wifey wants to apologize..I-I'm sorry okay?" Eunji leaned on him and smiled with doubt. She ruffled his hair, making him look more ier in his messed hairstyle.

 

"I'm mad." He said, turning his back on her.

 

"It's not meant to hit there..It's an accident. I'm sorry okay? Hubby, oppa.." With that, Myungsoo's heart softened. He slightly chuckled and grinned because all of these were an act except for the pain he experienced before. It's real. When Myungsoo turned back, he was startled when his lips accidentally brushed on hers. Eunji was about to pull out but Myungsoo held the back of her head and gave her a short peck. Whenever the two of them kiss, they feel that sensational electric waves roam around their body, tickling and giving them butterflies on their stomaches. Myungsoo pulled out after the brief kiss and his lips curved into a small smile for Eunji.

 

"Apology accepted." Myungsoo sat on the floor along with Eunji and hugged her.

 

"Aishh. Are you acting all this time? Such a ert to get the seventh kiss." Eunji furrowed and creased her brows as she playfully slapped Myungsoo's lips.

 

"Ehem~" A strict voice intruded their moment and the couple were startled when Mrs. Lee eyed them with her arms crossed.

 

"Lovey-dovey couple, I think you kids should eat snacks first before preparing yourselves for the Prom at sevenish. I baked dark chocolate cake with almonds and nuts so I think you should have time to taste them, eung? And I'm sure that you kids won't resist~" Mrs. Lee sang as she untie the pink-lushed apron she used in baking earlier. 

 

"Arasseo, auntie. We'll be there and help you too." Myungsoo smiled and help Eunji stand up.

 

"Call me mom, Myungie." Mrs. Lee gratefully showed her eyesmile and prepared the utensils for the dark chocolate cake tasting.

 

"Okay, ommoni." Myungsoo answered back to Eunji's mother. He felt his heart race. 

 

'Ommoni..sounds good coming from my daughter's bestfriend and boyfriend, Myungsoo.' Mrs. Lee thought and smiled privately as she get the newly-baked blueberry cheescake from the big sized oven.

 

 

 

 

"You guys still have an hour to consume before the prom night. Are you excited??" Mrs. Lee excitedly ask as she slice the blueberry cheescake into five parts. Mrs. Lee reminisced her highschool days and how memorable her Prom night was. 

 

"Ommoni, this is beyond  good." Myungsoo smiled and sliced a bite size for Eunji. He extended the fork to .

 

"Say ahh~~" Myungsoo said and Eunji eyed him but she obediently opened and ate the cake.

 

"Aigoo~ Our daughter is so lucky to have Myungsoo!" Mrs. Lee said almost chuckling. Eunji and Myungsoo blushed at that thought.

 

"By the way Myungsoo, how's your.." Mr. Kim spoke and gave Myungsoo a 'how's-your-crotch' look.

 

"Ahh..it's fine now Mr. Lee. Thanks for your help earlier. I thought I'd die. I'd be a savior of the next generation." Myungsoo gave Eunji a 'tchh' look and glared at her. Eunji just stuck out her toungue on Myungsoo. Mr. Lee laughed on how childish the two of them are and gave Myungsoo a two thumbs up but the two girls seems so innocent on what the males are talking about.

 

After minutes of laughter and talking, it's now the time for Myungsoo to leave because he should prepare himself for the Prom too.

 

"Ommoni, Mr. Lee, Wifey, I need to go." Myungsoo stood up and bowed at Eunji's parents. "I'll be back after an hour." He smiled, got his stuffs and left.

 

 

 

 

"Moonsoo, how do I look?" Eunji said and smiled sweetly at Moonsoo. Eunji is wearing a colorful and pretty long gown that is a mixture of magenta, mint green and royal blue. It is also embedded with white sequences and glitters that would make the beautiful gown shine when a light will come across it. Eunji is also wearing a white stillleto that will make her height stand out. She placed the floral crown on the top of her hair with big curls that makes her look like a goddess. She applied a light make up that will best compliment her white milky skin. 

 

"You look.." Moonsoo tapped his chin as if he's thinking for a while. "Perfect for hyung. You're so stunning noona!"

 

"Awww. I never thought that good things would come out from your mouth." Eunji teased Moonsoo. "But thank you, Moonie." She smiled and patted his head lightly. 

 

"By the way, hyung texted me and said that he will fetch you after an hour. I need to go and fetch my partner too." Moonsoo said.

 

"Arasseo, okay. Let's go downstairs. Would you want some sushi rolls? I know it's your favorite!" Eunji offered to Moonsoo then he nodded in approval. "Of course, I'll never reject that food ever." He smiled and went to the kitchen. Mrs. Lee saw Moonsoo and her daughter going downstairs from their spiral wooden staircase.

 

"Woah. Is this my daughter?? You look like a princess, Ji." Mrs. Lee approached her daughter and hugged her tightly. "Be good tonight huh? Seize it and make happy memories with Myungsoo~~" Mrs. Lee tickled her sides that made Eunji blush.

 

"EOMMA!" Eunji shouted playfully at her mom and grinned.

 

"Fine, fine. Oh there's your dad." Mrs. Lee pointed at her husband that just came from work after fetching Kanghee.

 

"Appa!!" Eunji walked elegantly at her father and hugged him. Her father was shocked on how great and pretty Eunji is tonight.

 

"I almost didn't recognized you. You're a lady now, my kongju." Mr. Lee sighed and thought that his daughter is sure growing up well.

 

"Aww. Of course dad. LEEs have those best genes." Eunji said and hugged her dad once again.

 

"But I could make it way better than you. I could contribute such great genes." Myungsoo butted in and chuckled. He's dashing with his black suit that adds to his charisma. He's like a perfect ideal boyfriend.

 

"The KIMs and LEEs would be a great tandem. What do you think, wifey?" Myungsoo smirked at Eunji and put an arm on her.

 

"Y-yah! Shut up you rascal! We're too young." Eunji pouted and linked her both index fingers.

 

"Why? What are you thinking?? So ert." Myungsoo said and eyed his girlfriend while pouting. "I just told you that we can make a great family SOMEDAY, not now at our young age. Pshh. So narrow minded baby." Myungsoo whispered and laughed. Eunji's parents just laughed at their daughter's reaction. They're amused at Myungsoo's witty answers that left Eunji dumbfounded that time. 

 

"No time for these kids. I think you should go now. It's 6:37 PM and you should be there at sevenish, right?" Mrs. Lee said to them and they nodded.

 

"Bye mom, dad!" Eunji bid goodbye to her parents. Mr. Lee went near Myungsoo and nudged him. "Take care of my daughter, okay? Bring her home before midnight and I don't want her to sleep with you, yet." Mr. Lee said to Myungsoo. "I promise, I will." With that, Mr. Lee patted Myungsoo's back. "I trust you as my daughter's bestfriend and boyfriend and I'll always count on you. Don't hurt her nor leave her, okay? As long as you can always win her heart and she's happy with you, I approve in your relationship. I can see that she's really in love with you and I hope that you two will end up together. By the way you look good and fine tonight. Don't let my daughter go near you or sure that she'll accidentally kick your balls this time." Mr. Lee chuckled and let the young couple leave the house.

 

Eunji and Myungsoo went outside the Lee's mansion. 

 

"Yo. Jiji. How's my bestfriend? Did I already told you that you look extremely beautiful tonight," Myungsoo nudged her using his elbow. "And always." With that, Eunji rolled her eyes playfully and smacked Myungsoo's tummy. 

 

"Miss, you're really pretty and you're exactly my type. Can I apply to be your boyfriend?" Myungsoo said and bowed at Eunji like she's his majesty.

 

"Stop it you crazy. Ha ha you're funny than I thought. Got some sense of humor, Myungie." Eunji can't control her laughter anymore. She wiped her invisible and fake tears at the corner of her eyes and looked at her boyfriend. Myungsoo is sure hilarious. Myungsoo pouted but he found it cute. He's acting like he wanted to court Eunji over and over again.

 

"Then, let's go inside the car. I'll be your chauffeur. Please take care of me." Myungsoo grinned and open the right door for passenger seat near the chauffeur. Eunji gave a slight bow and Myungsoo closed the door. He is treating Eunji like a princess.

 

Myungsoo drove the car. His left hand is on the steering while while his right hand is entwined on Eunji's left hand. Soon, they arrived at the Woollim High's Prom Hall. The place was pretty huge and is ready to occupy at least two hundred students. The chandelier was enormous, giving them a fairytale feeling. The dance floor is also spacious so whoever wants to dance with their partner will fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter