I Want To Protect Her

Between Love & Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 • Chapter Seven • 

 

 

"Yah Mr. Conceited Poker Face let's go. I will tour you now." Eunji said and walked in front of him. He is just following her behind with his headphone plugged on his ears.

 

Eunji brought him first to the library.

 

"So if you feel like borrowing books you can go here thrice a week. This side is the computer laboratory which is the sub part of the library. You can use these laptops if you have a class report or you have to research something. At the right corner of the library is the theater. It was __ square meters big and it's capacity is up to 250 students. It was well equipped with a big stage, great quality of sound and light effects. This is where the school conduct roleplays and dramas. If you have a theater arts class, you'll surely use this."

 

The thought of theater made her remember something. Her first kiss with her great bestfriend who don't even trust or heard her explanation. She just shook her head and rolled her eyes. The both of you walked to the gymnasium.

 

"Kai, this is the gymnasium with a huge and wide soccer field. Beside there is the school's olympic sized pool. Kai this is the music room. This is where you...Yah Kim Jongin are you listening?" Eunji shouted and walked back on Kai's direction.

 

Eunji shot him glareds when she saw that he's not paying even a single attention. He just walk behind her, that's it. He don't even know that she's speaking thoroughly. He's into listening to music.

 

"What? Are you saying something?" He said while tugging out his headphones from his ears. The young gal just face palmed.

 

"Aish!!!! I've been talking much here for about an hour and you just don't listen? Hey Mr. Poker face, are you insulting me? You should be thankful to me huh? --" 

 

Kai pulled her for a hug. She doesn't know why he actually did it. Eunji faced his broad chest.. She know..Yes, she immediately knew that there is something wrong...

 

"Y-yah? What's wrong?" Eunji stammered.

 

She wants to turn around because he seems to stare on something from behind.

 

"Bipolar bear, don't move. Please." Kai said while caressing the back of her hair gently.

 

 

Kai's POV:

 

 

I actually don't know why but when I saw Myungsoo and Taehee kissing passionately at the corner of the wall, I don't know why I just pulled her for a hug. Yes, I know Myungsoo is the guy who made Eunji cry non stop the day when we first met. I hugged her because I don't want her to see what they're doing because I know I'll just break her poor heart. 

 

 

I just suddenly felt that..I wanted to protect her.

 

 

Eunji's POV:

 

 

"Yah we should not do kissing in public." Taehee said in a flirt voice. 

 

I heard everything. So it's Myungsoo and Taehee again?

 

"But you are the one who pulled me out for a--" Myungsoo was cut off when I heard the crashing of their lips. 

 

"Hug me." Kai said to me.

 

I feel like I want to cry again...I just want to burst out my feelings. Kai's back is facing them so they probably don't saw me.

 

"Don't cry. Be strong, please?" Kai pleaded.

 

My other half wants to cry while my other commands that I should be strong enough. I nodded in approval.

 

Thank you Kai..Thank you..

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter