Love

Between Love & Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

A/N: Lol. The first part of this chapter is quite different because....nevermind. It depends on your imagination. I'm laughing while writing that part. You'll know why. Well, Enjoy! ♥ 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Chapter Sixteen • 

 

 

"Hyungs! I'll bring her home." Myungsoo insisted to just bring Eunji to his place. He thinks that she's still in trauma because of what happened.

 

"Are you sure?" Sunggyu asked worrying about Eunji and his dongsaeng.

 

"Yes we are. Just go home and get some rest. I'll call you guys if we got home. You know..Eunji needs me now. The one I truly love needs me." he smiled at his hyungs and carried Eunji bridal style to his black car. He decided to bring her home. To protect her and halt him from being a coward. He don't want her to be sad and disappointed anymore. If he just went to their meet up right away, this will not happen. He blames himself for everything.

 

 

After almost half an hour of driving, they got to Myungsoo's house. Myungsoo carried Eunji again and as they enter the door, he eyed his younger brother, Moonsoo talking with his girl classmate beside him. He doesn't know if it is his girlfriend or what.

 

"Yah! Why are you with a girl Moonsoo ah?" Myungsoo asked to Moonsoo.

 

"Hmmm...hyung..." Moonsoo tapped his chin. "Shouldn't I be the one who's supposed to ask you that question? Why are you carrying Eunji noona that way and by the looks of you two seems like you're from a critical activity like..." Moonsoo eyed his hyung and Eunji noona in a different way, looking at them from head to toe. Myungsoo's hair was messy and sloppy while the first 3 buttons of his school polo was opened, exposing his y collarbone and chest. Eunji in the other hand, has Myungsoo's black jacket around her top body while her skirt was quite ripped down there because of the kidnapping event earlier.

 

"Y-yah! When did you learn to have a huh? You're still 15." Myungsoo groaned and stammered. 

 

"So hyung is saying that he's already 18? So you're in a legal age to have--"

 

The younger was cut off when Myungsoo smacked his brother's face. Honestly, he's quite embarassed with his brother's wild thinking. He can feel the redenning of his cheeks.

 

"Hyung! Don't blame me huh? You're the one who's thinking dirty." he laughed at his hyung's dumbfounded face.

 

"Tssss. Such a rascal. Get out of my way kiddo." Myungsoo shoved his brother and went upstairs, still carrying the unconcious Eunji in a bridal style.

 

"Whatever hyung!! I won't tell mom and dad that you brought a girl with you at night!! I promise!!!" Moonsoo raised his both hands, showing a sign of surrender.

 

It's nine in the night already.

 

Myungsoo opened the door of his bedroom and laid Eunji at his bed. It is the first time that he let a girl enter his room, not even Taehee. Well except for his mom who always pester the sleeping him during weekends to hang out with her in the grocery store.

 

Myungsoo shoved the hair on Eunji's face. Pretty.

 

"Why am I so slow on realizing things Lee Eunji?" he asked to himself, not expecting someone to answer. He chuckled to himself and kissed Eunji's forehead. "I'm sorry."

 

Myungsoo decided to get some of his shirt and baggy sweat pants whenever Eunji wants to wash up the moment that she'll be awake. He closed the door and went downstairs to get some medicine at the kitchen but he didn't find any.

 

"Damn it. Pshhh." He rolled his eyes and got his coat that was left earlier at the living room. It's freezing outside but he still manage to go to the nearest drug store and buy medicine. Anything for Eunji.

 

 

 

 

Eunji woke up. She blinked her eyes for about ten times.

 

Hmmmm..This isn't my room. W-where am I?

 

She sat on Myungsoo's bed and eyed the room. She looked at the whole room. Out of her curiousity, she stood up and paced to a study table with set of books and then she eyed small frame with a selca of Myungsoo and her at the Lotte World last year. She touched her lips using her index finger, remembering the scene at the warehouse.

 

"We do really kissed. He kissed me earlier." Eunji had imaginary fireworks around her. She cannot describe how happy she is.

 

She finally saw the neon green note sticked on a Myungsoo's shirt:

 

"I know you'll gonna read this when you're already awake! You can use my shirt and baggy pants if you want to wash up. Just turn right and you'll see the bathroom. Rest well!"

 

Eunji can't help but to grin from ear to ear. She got the clothes and went to the bathroom inside his bedroom.

 

She had a warm shower and eyed his bathroom.

 

"He's clean and neat as always." She continued scrubbing her body but something stings..She had a fresh wound and cut at her ankle. Maybe it's because of her continuous struggling earlier.

 

Myungsoo just arrived in the house with medicine and ingredients for the hot soup that he will make for Eunji. He left them at the kitchen and checked if she's already awake. 

 

"Eoh..She's not here.." Myungsoo then heard someone in the bathroom. He saw if the clothes and the note are still there but he saw nothing. Probably she's at the bathroom now, washing up.

 

After 15 minutes, Eunji was all done, feeling fresh. She's about to go out but she forgot that she didn't brought any towel with her.

 

"." she muttered. How is she able to go out? The only thing she eyed was Myungsoo's white towel, hanging at the side of the shower curtain. 

 

"Gosh. Is this the only way? Then fine." she wrapped his towel on her petite body and went out of the bedroom. She saw Myungsoo there, standing like a frozen ice, his eyes looking at her.

 

"Hmmm..S-so you're t-there? Hihi~ I'm sorry I used yours because I forgot to find some at your closet Myung..Mianhae." she apologized. Well the atmosphere is kinda..awkward?

 

"N-nothing. It's fine. Just use my towel as long as you need it." 

 

"Thanks. Ummm can you turn around for a while? Make sure not to peek or I'll smack you Kim Myungsoo." Eunji warned and changed to M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter