Partners

Between Love & Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For those who are waiting , Chapter 13 is up :) ♥ Enjoy!

 

 

 

 

 • Chapter Thirteen • 

 

 

 

"Mom, I'm leaving first." Eunji said and drank her banana milk in rush, as fast as she could until its very last drop. She grabbed her sling bag, carried her books on her arms and slipped her shoes lazily. Actually she walk on the street like a zombie, still half asleep. She did not really had a nice sleep last night. Disaster.

 

After 20 minutes of walking from their residence to her school, she  finally entered the school gate. She gazed at her wrist watch and heaved a sigh. 'Not yet late'. As she pace at the direction of her first class, she noticed the crowd at the middle that was very prominent from a far. She narrowed her eyebrows and noticed a lot of girls screaming on the top of their lungs.

 

"Oh my gosh!! They're so handsome!!" The girl with bangs jumped in joy as the 12 of them walked with overflowing charisma. 

 

 

Eunji's POV:

 

 

"Why did they even chose here? There are more other campuses that are way better than Woollim high but why here? Pshhh. Screams from deranged girls will be more frequent than expected." I heard a nerd girl mumble under her breath. Looks like she doesn't care at all.

 

"Hey nerdy. What are you mumbling there huh? Are you blind? Can't you see how handsome and charming they are? Just shut up and stop saying things about them. I sometimes doubt of you're a girl or not." The y queenka said sarcasticly. I'm listening to their conversation. I can't help but to chuckle how childish they are, fighting over boys who can't even notice them though they exert so much effort.

 

"Kyaaaaaaaaaa! Oppa!!!!" The same y queenka screamed for the umpteenth time that made the 12 guys show an expression of disgust. Even me.

 

"Hey! Could you please stop screaming? Your voice is so annoying." Damn it. How could this girl squeal like a loud seagull?

 

"So what? Will they even notice you even you're not screaming? You're not even attractive." she said while looking at me from head to toe. Ughh. Can I just smack her face?

 

"I'm just telling you that you don't need to shout. You're showing a bad impression girl." I warned her but looks like she still don't care about my warnings. What's with these 12 guys by the way? I'm arguing with this insane girl but I did'nt still manage to look at them. I put my gaze to them. Is it just me or they're really shining while walking? I felt like they're sparkling. I looked at their faces. They're incredibly awesome. I counted them one by one and scrutinzed them meticulously. I'm tapping my chin and counted the single one of them. One..Two..Three.......Nine..Ten...Eleven...Eleven...Wait the twelfth one?

 

K-kai?

 

I can notice that the twelve guys were whispering at each other while chuckling after they hear what someone said. They're coming nearer to where am I standing..

 

"Y-yah bipolar bear." Kai smirked and walked near me. His friends smiled with amusement. E-eh? He's really Kai. But when did he even mentioned to me that he have guy friends with him in Seoul?

 

"Uhhh..So you have friends here?" I asked. 

 

"Yes. Actually they're from Busan. They went here so that I wouldn't be alone anymore." he explained.

 

"Oh I see..." I showed a little smile.

 

"So Kai, is she your new girl? By the way I'm Luhan. You are Eunji right?" The pretty guy spoke and put an arm on me. I can feel girls shoot and dagger death glares towards my direction. But wait... How did he even know my name?

 

"Y-yeah. I'm Eunji, Lee Eunji. I'm one of Kai's first friend here in Seoul. But how did you knew my name?" I asked in confusion.

 

"Kai talk a lot about you when we're having a conservation through phone. So you're Kai's girlfriend?" Luhan said while wriggling his eyebrows and emerged a different kind of grin.

 

"B-bwoh?" I almost choke on my own saliva. What? Girlfriend? What's with this guy. Tchh. Jumping on conclusions easily. Okay. Students around me whisper again and they're probably hating me now.

 

"Yah! Hyung!" I can see Kai's face becoming red. Woah. He's even blushing. How cute.

 

"I'm just kidding. Sorry for talking too much Eunji. So let's go to our assigned class?" Luhan insisted.

 

"Oh sure. Can I see your schedule?" I asked him and he then fished something from his bag and handed me his schedule. I eyed the transferee form. AB-201.

 

"We have the same class Luhan-ssi. Class AB-201. Just follow me." I smiled and walked to the direction of our classroom.

 

"I like her...." Luhan whispered at Kai.

 

"What hyung? How dare you like the girl I want?" Kai faced Luhan and glared at the older.

 

"I'm not yet done. I said I like her....for you. Jealous kid. What I mean is I like her personality and she's pretty too Kai." Luhan laughed and just pat Kai's shoulder. Luhan just followed Eunji and talked with her again.

 

 

 

The class ended like a flash. The 11 boys introduced themselves in the class. If you'll just see how girls drool and swoon over them. The 11 guys or should I say EXO, with Kai invited me for lunch at the cafeteria. I approved to in order to know Kai's friends and to introduce myself more. 

 

We already sat on our table. Baozi Xiumin with Chen ordered our lunch. We are here, waiting and sitting talking about random stuffs. I can still feel the student's glare at our table. This is so awkward. While eyeing the whole cafeteria, I eyed Myungsoo and Taehee, again. Me and Taehee had an eye contact with me but I wondered about her next action. She ran away like she doesn't want anyone to notice here presence here. Is she trying to hide? But from who? Taehee's been weird.

 

"Here are the foods!! Let's eat!!" Xiumin and Chen said happily and laid the trays. They distributed the dishes and drinks to each one of us. They look like a very happy group. I smiled at them. I really thought at first that Kai is a loner. No friends. No acquaintances. No feelings. A cold guy. But as the two of us become frequently together for months since the day he saw me cry, I feel like he always want to protect me. He's always there to make me smile and laugh. Kai..why didn't I met you first instead? Why didn't I fell in love with you first? My insides are crying. I can't still let go of Myungsoo. I love him so much, my bestfriend.

 

"Don't just stare at the food bipolar bear. Eat." I snapped back to my thoughts when Kai leaned on my ears and whispered it. I nodded. I've realized that I space out that much. I continue to eat my Red Meatballed Spaghetti but Kyungsoo and Chanyeol asked where the comfort room is.

 

"There. Just walk this way and turn to left. Uhh maybe I'll just accompany you?" I offered. I'm the transferee's guardian angel. Just like how I introduced the campus when Kai just transferred here in Woollim High few months ago. I was about to stand up when Kai just insisted to just direct where the comfort room is.

 

"Just stay here. I'll just accompany them. We'll be right back." Kai stood up and walked with Kyungsoo and Chanyeol.

 

 

Kai's POV:

 

 

"Kai!!! She's really kind and pretty. Eunji looks decent too. Why don't you try courting her?" Kyungsoo hyung said. I just don't think that this is the right time. But I really want to. 

 

"Hyung! Be quiet. Others might hear you. Actually that's my plan. I want to do it on our upcoming promenade." I chuckled thinking about my plan again.

 

"How cheesy!!!!" Chanyeol grinned widely, showing how much he approved about my plan. That's EXO. They are willing to help me no matter what. They're always there for me. They seem like my real blood-related brothers. I wonder how can I live without their existence in my life. 

 

I waited for them outside the comfort room. Here are the girls, tailing after me again. I think I should get a girl. I want Eunji to be her, my girl.

 

I saw a familiar girl coming out from the girl's comfort room. This girl..She's just the girl who presented me the deal. To make Eunji fall for me. Park Taehee. Does she think that I'm stupid? She wear too much make up. Can't she be as simple like Eunji? She's definitely far from my ideal girl standards. But she really looks uneasy. This is not her usual thing. When I see her, she walks like she owns the campus together with her other y friends. Is there something that's bothering her or someone chasing after her? Weird.

 

"Hyung!" I waved my hand for Kyungsoo and Chanyeol to know where I am. I'm leaning at the wall tapping my foot at the ground.

 

"Hey! Wait for us." Chanyeol grinned widely, waved his right hand and ran to me while holding Kyungsoo's wrist. I'm not even sure if he's really a senior high school student or a toddler. While running, he did not noticed that he bumped into someone. Pabo. Who says to run in the middle of the busy walking students rushing to their classes? Aigoo hyung.

 

"Miss, I'm sorry. Please understand my friend." Kyungsoo bowed at the girl but the girl did not even utter a single world. She avoiding Kyungsoo's gaze at her.

 

"W-wait...by any chance are you mad? I'm sorry okay?" Kyungsoo hold the girl's wrist. I can't clearly see her face. She's hiding it. I tried to go near them.

 

"Don't touch me." The girl said coldly and pulled her arm away from Kyungsoo's hand.

 

"O-okay..fine." Kyungsoo just nodded in approval and loosen his grip on the girl's arm. Why out of many girls. If just another random girl bumped hyungs then she'll be definitely glad and happy. 

 

"Kyungsoo Hyung! I know she's fine. Just ignore her. Let's go. EXO and Eunji are waiting there." I shouted at them. The girl just ran away. Maybe she's just sick or going through hardships because of her failing grades. I don't care.

 

 

Kai...why her? Why Eunji?

 

 

Kyungsoo's POV:

 

 

We're back at the cante

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter