Someone's Care

Between Love & Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 • Chapter Four • 

 

 

"CUT!"

 

Mr. Cho said. Eunji and Myungsoo stopped kissing. She doesn't know but she crave for more. He gazed at her but she immediately avoided any eye contact with him as long as possible. Her face turned pink. She can feel her heart beating lunaticly. She hates this feeling. She's trying her very best to move on but she thinks her plan is obviously wrecked. He kissed me... My bestfriend pressed his lips against mine.. How can I easily forget him this time? With that, Eunji heaved a deep sigh.

 

 

"You both did well. A perfect mark for an extraordinary act." Mr. Cho said as your classmates gave you two thumbs up and standing ovation.

 

"Our Myungsoo has the courage eh?" Their teacher teased that made Eunji blush for more.

 

 

The class ended. It's actually dismissal but she still can't go home. She have detention this afternoon. She can't forget what happened between her and Myungsoo. She can still feel the softness and sweetness of his lips. Eunji hid her now crimson red cheeks under her soft hands.

 

 

"Eunji ah. Are you all right?" Myungsoo said as he stand in front of her.

 

"Y-yah I am. You are..too close?" Eunji stepped backwards, still blushing.

 

"Tchhh this stubborn girl. It's just a friendly kiss." he chuckled and ruffled her hair.

 

Those final words he uttered...crashed my heart.. Is everything just a game for him?

 

She can feel her legs shaking. Her tears start to pool in her eyes, ready to tear up anytime.

 

"Eunji ah, you look pale. Are you really alright?" Myungsoo confronted his bestfriend.

 

"No. Can you please stop bothering me? Your girlfriend is waiting for you. I'd better go to the detention hall or imma receive another detention slip the next day. Bye." Eunji uttered coldly and bit her lower lip.

 

She walked away. Tears streamed down her angelic face. She  went to the school gazebo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter