First Kiss

Between Love & Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 • Chapter Three • 

 

 

"Lights, Camera, Action" Mr. Cho said as the role play start.

 

"We've been bestfriends since 1st grade. You shouldn't hide anything from me anymore. I know if you are telling lies. Are you jealous because I spend more quality time with my girlfriend?

 

"No. Why would I?" Eunji scoffed then walked passing to her side. He grabbed her arm.

 

"Is there any problem with her? Just tell me. I'd rather know the truth than seeing you acting cold towards me."

 

"Leave. Me. Alone. Myungsoo. " Eunji said furiously.

 

"I won't  until you don't say the accurate reason why are you being like this to me." Myungsoo is being stubborn at this time.

 

Eunji faced him with a blank expression.

 

"You wanna know the truth? Fine I'll say it. Listen carefully. You are asking me if I'm jealous? Yes I am. I'm freaking jealous because you're giving much special treatment to her than for your own bestfriend. We've been together for years Myungsoo. Are you numb? You've been so insensitive like a stone and I think I can't bear this painful feeling anymore. Can't you figure out what I feel? You're smart right? Why can't you know about my feelings? I've been suffering with this one sided love for years. Everytime I see you with her, my heart completely shatter into pieces. I'm acting cold and apathetic because..because..I don't wanna be sad anymore. I want to act as if nothing happened. I don't want to shed more tears. I don't want to feel the same way I felt for you Kim Myungsoo.."

 

Eunji started crying. She doesn't know why she actually tear up. Maybe because this is her situation right now that she actually feels. Myungsoo only knew everything as scripted and was done because of grades.

 

"I-Im sorry for not acknowledging your feelings. I'm sorry. I only knew this now about how you feel. It's not my intention to hurt you. You know I love you too..but as a friend only, nothing beyond that. I don't deserve your tears. I'm a jerk. I'm sorry I love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter