Her Panda

Between Love & Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  First update for 2014 though it's quite short >.> This is more like a Prom Night II.    Enjooooy. 

 

 

 

  • Chapter Twenty- Nine • 

 

 

Eunji's POV:

 

The sun is simply shining over me. These blinds. Ughh useless. Where am I? 

 

"Good morning, wifey." Am I still dreaming? Did I just heard Myungsoo's morning husky voice? It's still early in the morning. Now I'm knowing that it's real the way he shooks me to wake his Jiji up. I sighed in defeat and open my shut eyes. I rubbed my temples and saw everything black, I mean the things and his stuffs.  So am I really in Myungsoo's room? What wait. I AM HERE?

 

"Wait what on Earth happened? I just woke up on your room. I'm supposed to be in our house before 12 midnight!" I rushed and shoved the blankets hurriedly that was still wrapped on my body. 

 

"Chill. I told to Mr. Lee that you've been bit tipsy and drunk since you thought that the four season juice you're sipping at the prom was simply a fruit drink. It has an alchohol content and your tolerance wasn't enough to handle yourself." Myungsoo glared at me like I did something bad to him last night. "Do you even know how I suffered to death last night?" He said and got some hot chocolate drink for me from the side table. "I personally made that for you. Drink." He said and handed that to me. I muttered a thank you but I'm still bothered. What really happened last night? I halted from sipping this hot chocolate drink and tilted my head up where he is sitting with his arms crossed. "Uhh, Myungie. Can you tell me what exactly happened last night? Please do, accurately. Detail by detail," I demanded. What if I showed him my bad side. But why bother? He knew every piece of my personality, every little bit of me. Or did I turned to a..whatever. It shouldn't be. "Are you sure that I could tell what happened last night? Everything?" A erted smile crept on his luscious lips. Is he being serious. He's been kidding me frequently and I swear, I'm hating that ert smile of Myungsoo's. I heaved a sigh. I should know. I trust him but still there's a part of me that is very curious as hell. I should know. "Yes, everything." I placed the mug of hot choco drink I'm sipping along the bed table and faced Myungsoo.

 

Flashback:

 

"Myungsoo ah!! My boyfriend so handsome~~" Eunji sang and put her arm on Myungsoo. The prom was nearly finished and the students started to go out the Prom hall. Some were still talking to their friends since this will be their last formal event as Senior Highschoolers. "Uhh. Wifey. How about let's take a picture with Infinite?" Myungsoo offered hesitantly. This isn't his first time to see Eunji this drunk but he's afraid that Eunji may transform into a someone he wouldn't expect to be his girlfriend. "Ah~~ I forgot. Sure. Let's take a picture and then let's go to your place after, eung?" Eunji said and pinched Myungsoo's nose. She smiled cheekily at him. Infinite just laughed at Myungsoo's state right now.

 

"Nice one, Myungsoo." Sungyeol laughed his out. He knows what that means but Myungsoo just smacked his friend's head harshly. "Stupid ert." Myungsoo groaned and put his attention back to his drunk girlfriend. "Seriously..where's Aekyung?" Myungsoo scratched his head while roaming around his sight to find Aekyung. 

 

"Myungsoo!" Aekyung ran to his side and got an empty bottle. "Eunji is sure stupid. This isn't just a simple fruit drink. This is actually a cocktail that contains 11% alchocol." Aekyung informed at Myungsoo and cocked her head to the tipsy Eunji. Myungsoo widened his eyes. "Seriously? Her alchohol tolerance is really weak." Myungsoo 'tchh-ed' her girlfriend. "Yes, unlike you, Myungsoo." Aekyung chuckled. "Take care of her, okay? Reminding you Myungsoo you should bring Ji to her own house, not yours." Aekyung reminded her. Myungsoo was about to nod but a backhug stopped him from moving. "I'm gonna sleep to Myungie's room! We'll play there right?" Eunji said playfully. She's now really red because of the four-season cocktail drink she just drank earlier. "Uh-oh, This is dangerous, Myungsoo. Your girlfriend's sane just flew away." Aekyung shook her head pitily but for Myungsoo, it's a mere mock. He's in dilemma now. How can he control Eunji right now?

 

"Kai ssi~~~ you're here too?" Eunji said as she eyed Jongin beside Aekyung. Aekyung eyed her and sent transparent electric waves at her. "Don't touch him, Ji." Aekyung said. There's a sign of jealousy on her. Aekyung knows that Kai still have those special feelings for Eunji. Eunji is kind, pretty and lovely. Every guy would easily fall for him especially when a person will be always with her. 

 

"Aekyung..Taehee.." Eunji mumbled while smiling to herself. Eunji held Aekyung's bare shoulders and Aekyung flinched a little. Myungsoo and Kai just watched them, hoping Eunji will spoke normally with right words. "I'm glad that we' are fine now. Everything is smooth and settled now. I have Myungsoo and you have Kai now. I'll just bury all the worse memories we had at the past. I'm sorry if I hurt you in the past. Sorry if you thought that I grabbed Kai away from you. You should've told me your true identity and stopped being a towards me. We could've been best of friends too." Eunji smiled at A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter