Jerk

Between Love & Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

I MIGHT update next week, again. So Hi PANDAS!!!! 30th chapter  is up. Hope you comment what you guys can say about this crap LOL.. Any violent reactions? Leave your comments below and PLEASE whatever may happen, don't hate me TTTT

 

 

 

  • Chapter Thirty • 

 


The bell hanging at the cafe entrance rang indicating that there's a new visitor. I chose a table at the corner and sat nearby the window to see the vivid sight of the natural view of this place. 

 

"Good morning ma'am. Anything for you?" A black haired guy went near me and greeted while a brown tray was clutched into his chest. He's familiar to me. I eyed the tag pinned on the upper left side of his apron. Ah! Changjo.

 

"Nothing. Uhh..Changjo ssi," I halted as I think that this will be the last choice I know where I can apply a part time job for a week.

 

"Why ma'am? Is there any problem? Anything you want to order??" I shook my head in disapproval and smiled at him. I got my bag and fished out the announcement poster that the cafe still needs an extra waitress, female is much preferable.

 

"Oh, I got it." He tapped his chin and soon pointed his finger in front of me like he already configured what I totally needed. "You want to take that slot?" Changjo scratched his head sheepishly and held my wrist. "Fine. Follow me." He said and I continued to pace behind his back. 

 

 

"So ma'am...Manager Hyung accepted you already for just a five-minute talk...That's daebak!” Changjo laughed at me and handed my uniform he got from his locker. "L.joe hyung seems to like pretty girls like you. See? He didn't even bother to know much of your background..Hmm well your address and phone number were the only exceptions." He chuckled once again. Changjo is really playful, isn't he? He messed his hair as he stare his reflection at the mirror of his locker. He locked it and put the lock code.

 

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes heavenwards. So what? I don't have interest on L.joe or what. I tapped my fingers on the lockers as it create a not so loud sound. "Uhh Changjo ssi..Don't call me ma'am anymore. Simply address me by my name." I smiled sincerely and eyed this kid. I just realized that I haven't introduced myself yet. "By the way, I'm Eunji. Lee Eunji. Let's be comfortable to each other and I hope we'll get along well." I finally introduced and extended my hand unto him. Changjo accepted it and shook it back. "Choi Jonghyun is my real name but just call me Changjo. I guess you're my noona, right?" He asked and creased his brow on mine.

 

"Yeah. I think so. Call me Eunji noona." I grinned heartily and seems like he nodded back in approval. I felt like someone broke the conversation between them as the gliding door was slid, introducing other people I barely know. I looked at them and glanced back at Changjo who is smiling funny at me. He pointed at them. "So here will be your co-workers for a week." Changjo spoke as five dashing guys with their aprons tied on them walked around staff's locker area to get something. They seem startled except for Changjo and L.Joe whom I spoke a lot with earlier. They stiffed when they saw me. Was it their first time to see a girl worker in their cafe?

 

"Uhh. Don't be awkward guys. Just be cool with it. Everyone, meet Eunji noona. She'll be working here as a waitress and let's take care of her. Be good to her, okay?" Changjo said as if he's running to be a city's mayor but as what I knew, he's the maknae. How funny. Using informalities just to introduce me. He's taking advantage towards his hyungs. I bowed at them and smiled. C.A.P , Chunji, Niel, Ricky and lastly L.joe, the one I talked earlier with. They warmly smiled back at me and I think they'll treat me as their dongsaeng since Changjo is the only one who's younger than me. 

 

 

They left one by one since it's the start of the morning shift. I went to the comfort room and changed to my uniform. You'll think I'm crazy because I'm still looking for a job though I can buy everthing with my money. It's just I wanted to buy Myungsoo a graduation gift and I wanted the money to come from my own sweat and effort.

 

 

"Welcome to Teenz On Top Cafe!" I greeted as many people rush into this cafe. This is going to be a busy day. I got some of their orders and some even complimented me because I'm an energetic and cheerful waitress. Too bad I'll just work here for a week. This is really fun. The outside world. As I was talking to the other customers, the bell of the glass door rang, signalling a new customer. I smiled and was about to greet but I felt like I froze where I'm rooted at as I saw Myungsoo smiling with a girl. I didn't saw much of her face because I can't stand the sight anymore. They seems so happy, even laughing like a couple. Kim Myungsoo, what the heck is going on?

 

 

"Hey, are you fine?" L.joe approached me as I got into the locker area. He's talking into someone on the phone but he bid goodbye to whoever the person is and asked what's my problem and if I'm fine.

 

"Y-yes. Just don't mind me." I faked a smile but seems like he knew that I'm not really feeling okay. It is now okay since L.joe finally ignored me and went outside the staff’s locker area. I sighed in relief as I can now have some alone time. But I'm wrong. L.joe brought back with a cup of Cafe Americano after three minutes. My ever favorite well stirred coffee drink. I decided to reject his comfort but he's too persistent to talk to me. Why does L.joe even care?

 

"You have a problem Eunji." He said and went near my side. "Love problems? Right?" He said and smirked as if he knew everything revolves around Eunji he barely knows. What's with him? He's too creepy.

 

"Fine." I sighed again in defeat. I hate his stubbornness.

 

"I knew it. He's your boyfriend right? I know that jerk." L.joe said with some anger in his voice. JERK?

 

"He's not a jerk." I defended. I know Myungsoo better than L.joe. 

 

"Fine. But I know him," He uttered and leaned on one of the lockers beside me. "We met before and I swear he isn't the Myungsoo you know." He said and looked at me.

 

"Whatever you say, I won't trust your words L.joe. Let's go back to work." I said and tied my apron once again. I shrug those doubts and sceptic thoughts out of my mind. Maybe she's just Myungsoo's friend right? They still have the time to bond and Myungsoo shouldn't shut his world towards others and focus only on his girlfriend who is me. He won't cheat on me. Never.

 

 

Myungsoo's POV:

 

I sat here at the coffee shop with Mirae's friend. Actually my friend too since she's my childhood acquaintance too. 

 

"Nana, did you already have contacted on Mirae? I'll just ask if she already read the letter harabeoji let me hand her the last time before she got into Jejudo." I asked Nana. She just shrugged her shoulders and smiled playfully at me. My ever squishy dongsaeng. I wonder where and how Eunji is. Jiji probably switched her phone off. She's nowhere to be found even though I asked her parents where she could be at.

 

"Myungsoo oppa~" Nana whined and cling to my arm. It's fine since Nana's been my favorite little sister after all. I can see how girls at the cafe shoot daggers at her. Whatever. This doesn't have any double meaning and yes, I need to  bond and spend some quality time with my dongsaeng, too. I fished out my phone and tried to dial Jiji's number. Ughh. Where is she? I really miss her. I miss my girl.

 

"Oppa," Nana called me as she roam her eyes around the cafe. This is the cafe where me and Eunji were usually standing by. We hang out a lot in here too. 

 

"Why? You want something to drink, Nana?" I asked her like a small kid. Nana is just two and a half years younger than me but still she acts like a toddler. She just laughed and set her gaze into someone. I can see how her eyes twinkled in satisfaction. 

 

"See that guy, oppa? He's cute. My type." She played her fingers shyly and glued her look at him. I turned my back and saw a familiar guy serving some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter