Is This The End Of Us?

Between Love & Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Been so busy :( Mianhae. I still tried my best to make it up with this chapter.    

 

 

  • Chapter Thirty-Two • 

 

 

"That she'll be the one who will be slowly walking away from you."  What Nana said was still stuck up on Myungsoo's head. He groaned in pain as he took the bottle of vodka he's holding.

 

"Don't be such a jerk." Mirae, or rather Mimi said at Myungsoo while holding her luggage. She just came from Jejudo and Sungyeol called Mirae to fetch his friend since Myungsoo won't listen at him anyway. "Why are you here? Who said that you can go here?" Myungsoo threatened Mirae. She just laughed sarcastically. " drunk. What if I said I'm here to tell you that I just saw your girl in some random guy's arms? Wouldn't you be warned and mad as hell?" Mirae said and put her arm around Myungsoo.

 

"Since when did you become a towards Jiji huh? You love her right? Then why are you being like this Kim Myungsoo?" Mirae can't control her tone anymore. She hates how stupid and dense Myungsoo is. 

 

"Jiji? She's with a random guy?" Myungsoo said and slammed the of the glass bottle at the table. The both of them were at the 1892 Ave. nightclub where the gang usually hangs out. The music is so loud as if the whole place will explode anytime.

 

"Yah Kim Myungsoo! Do you know how prideful you are? Do you know who's in more pain about what you freaking did? It's Eunji! She's suffering more than you. Can't you realize that being denied by her boyfriend is the most ty thing ever? Did that thought ever cross your mind huh?" Mirae was about to punch Myungsoo but she's taken aback as she saw tears escape from Myungsoo's now gloomy, lifeless and sorrowful eyes.

 

"Is she the only one in pain? I'm in pain too, Mirae. I am. My heart is shattering when I saw her with another guy. And he's not just a plain guy. He's my mortal enemy who's trying to hook my girlfriend. Damn that L.joe. Mirae...help us. Please get us back. Help me fix all these damned mess I've created."

 

Mirae can see that his eyes is full of mixed emotions. Jealousy, anger and melancholy. Mirae shook and tilted her head from side to side, giving him a symphatetic look. "Why should I, Myungsoo? It's your problem, not mine." Mirae's about to stroll her luggage outside the nighctlub but a tiny pang of guilt crept its way towards her heart.

 

"Poor Myungsoo." Mirae heaved a deep and pathetic sigh as she surrendered her both hands in sign of defeat. "Fine. I'll help."

 

    "Aekyung, you'll be the one in charge with the arrangement of flowers and balloons." Mirae instructed the young lady who's now laughing with Kai. Aekyung stopped from laughing because of Kai's jokes as Mirae glared at her.     "Fine, unnie. I mean it. I'm listening now." Aekyung said and face palmed Kai's dumbfounded face behind her.     "Okay. I made a list of what you guys will do later at the class dismissal but I'll still give instructions and supervise you okay? Do good. It's for Myungsoo and Eunji's sake or else..Mirae crossed her arms and puffed her cheeks.     "If this surprise plan won't work later, Myungsoo's life will be sure hell if he can't win Eunji back at him again." Mirae said and clapped her hands. "So let's do our best!" She shouted and in just a snap, everyone went to their respective places and duties including Infinite and EXO gang.    

 

 

"Wifey..I-Im s-orry f-for --" Myungsoo was cut off when someone slammed the door at the gentlemen's comfort room. Myungsoo's lips distorted into a deep frown and furrowed brows. His both fists clenched until it went white and pale.

 

"This isn't right. Practicing in front of the mirror while stammering. Aren't you confident on your apology, Kim Myungsoo?" The guy smirked and tilted the faucet, causing the water to stream down the sink. The guy washed his face and brushed his fading blonde hair sidewards. The black part of his hair is becoming more prominent than the blond ones.

 

"Seems like your surprise apology party won't work. Eunji will be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter