Danger

Between Love & Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sorry for the late update~~  Heol~ Chapter 33rd is up. Thanks for the time reading. One more thing. If you have questions, comment below. Saranghae <3

 

 

 

  • Chapter Thirty-Three • 

 

 

Eunji’s POV:

 

It’s been a month ago since the day we broke up. The day we last talked. We lost our touch, our contact. There still a feeling of uncertainty if we will be able to speak to each other again but I guess that’s vague. After that day, Myungsoo never talked at me again. We often see each other at school and we even bump one another in our way home since our homes’ distances are only few blocks but still, he look into me like stranger he never met before. I knew it that I really hurted his heart. I really broke it into tiny pieces.

 

Myungsoo gave me space and I think that space is too much but what could I ing do? I made this mess but I barely regret it all.

 

I’m now at the café. You would be asking me why am I still here though I’m only supposed to work and serve here for a week. Simple. I continued and pursued working in Teenz On Top Café since me and my co-workers became closer especially L.joe. He’s my good friend right now. He's been always with me especially at those times when I feel extremely down during Myungsoo and I's fresh break up and seperation for good.

 

I looked at my back and saw L.joe gazing at me while he cross his arms like a boss and creased a brow. "You're overworking Ji. Be aware of the time," he glanced at his wristwatch and looked directly at me again."Your shift is already over." He uttered and walked towards me. He got the tray full of empty coffee cans and did my last piece of work instead. "Go change at the locker room." He said, full of authority while waving his hand to shoo me away.

 

"What? I could go home wearing this uniform. I can manage it Byunghun." I chuckled since he hates it when I use his real name as my endearment towards him.

 

"Please Eunji. L.joe is enough for me to respond once you call me." He playfully glared at me, his eyes getting smaller. He shook his head like a kid. I shrugged my shoulders and walked into the locker room. I was shocked about what I saw. A pastel-colored floral dress?

 

"Noona," someone called me in the middle of my wondering. I tilted my head and saw Changjo walking forward on my direction. "Oh hi noona!" He smiled and put an arm on me. I pointed the dress I just saw inside my locker and asked him. Changjo should know something about this. 

 

"What's with this dress?" I asked this guy who seems clueless. But he raised his index finger and scratched his head like he suddenly remembered something. "Don't get me wrong but I think you and L.joe hyung will stroll somewhere this night." Changjo said and smiled creepily. Like seriously? What is this kid even thinking? 

 

Changjo got the folded dress from my own locker and tossed it to me and to my luck, I caught it. He cooly pointed the changing room, telling me to get there. "I'm leaving. It's my shift now. Annyeong!" He said while making a tie of his apron but he halted from going outside and tilted his head on his right shoulder and raised his thumb. "Have a good night with L.joe hyung." Changjo smirked and said it it in a different and teasing tone. I knew it from the very first day that their maknae is sure retarded and has some loose screw on his head. What night? Tchh. I felt hotness creeping and rushing on my cheeks. This is weird.

 

 

 

L.joe's POV:

 

"Err we're already here, hyung!" Eunji said and got off the motorcycle. S-she's not afraid riding here anymore?

 

"Hyung?" This girl asked and waved her small hands in front of my dumbfounded face. Yeah snap it. We're here already. I pouted and wore off my helmet. "You're weird. Why don't you call me oppa instead of hyung?" I highered my left grow and she just chuckled. Ughh. Her pretty and angelic appearance causes me constant disturbance. She's intimidating. No wonder L fell for her, hardly.

 

"Why? It's cute. Hyung~~" she sang and giggled. "At least it's fine than getting called Byunghun." Eunji mocked and paced her steps inside the building. I just shooked my head and went behind her. "She's something."

 

 

"Aww this is squishy!" Eunji laughed until she press her arms on his abdomen hardly. Aishh. This is what I'm saying.

 

"I should've said that my photo albums are off limits," I said and Eunji just stuck her tounge and gave me a playful look. "Too late Byunghun. I saw it already." She uttered and continued to brush her index finger on my pictures cutely. "Lee Byunghun's evolution." She laughed again and I felt like smiling. I know it's not her intention to put an aegyo in everything she does but why do I find her pretty and cute at the same time? I'm getting crazy and insane, I know.

 

Years went by but she never changed. My girl never changed. She's still her.  The kid I knew.

 

I walked at the kitchen to check our ramen. "You should thank me because I like you so I made you look at my baby photos besides the five other dorks at the cafe." I mubled but I think she'll not hear it but I'm wrong. Oh shoot. She shouldn't know.

 

I heard the couch creaked and I guess she heard it. "Y-you.." She stammered and gazed up at me seriously. She unleaned her back from my white couch she's sitting at and spoke again. "Y-you l.." I'm getting nervous. Arghh. Why are you so dense, Lee Byunghun?? I was about to explain but I saw her bite her lower lip, restraining to let out a laugh.

 

"Y-YOU LOOK UGLY AND GAY IN THIS PHOTO L.JOE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" She laughed hysterically and pointed the picture where I am wearing a little female traditional hanbok while my baby cheeks has two red round circles. All I can say is I look extremely gross in there but it's fine than getting caught and be in trouble. I'm expecting her to ask 'Y-you like me, L.joe?' but thank God she didn't hear what words slipped on my ing mouth earlier and she just focuses on my baby album. Phew. I'm almost there! 

 

I suddenly remembered the principal and main reason why I brought her in my apartment. I smiled at myself. This is my chance..to confess.

 

 

I looked ar Eunji. She's already panting while she tries to catch her breath. She hold her grip at the stair handle tightly and hover her right hand over her chest.

 

"C-could we stop," She looked at me and spoke again. "Let's stop using stairs. We could use the elevator instead, freak." Eunji rolled her eyes and wiped the sweats forming in her temples. My room unit is in the 6th floor while the rooftop is in the 17th floor. 

 

"Four more floors, Ji." I smiled. I walked as fast as I could but I think she couldn't make it. She looks extremely tired and exhausted. I lowered my body and patted my own broad back for her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter