Taehee's Mission

Between Love & Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 • Chapter Four • 

 

 

 

"So Kai is his name...I owe him a lot." Eunji smiled warmly while she look at his figure disappear from her sight.

 

 

 

Taehee's POV: 

 

 

So they kissed? What the? Did he kissed his own bestfriend in front of many people? And there's something with that kiss. That is trying to steal my Myungsoo. How dare her kiss him back.  I'll never ever let that happen. I have a plan. I mentally smirked.

 

I went to the comfort room to fix my make up. I'm so exhausted. I hate PE. Ughh.

 

I saw Eunji coming here too. A smirk emerged on my lips. I came near her and crossed my arms.

 

"Hey Eunji. So..perhaps do you enjoyed kissing with my boyfriend? I said sarcasticly emphasizing the word 'my boyfriend.'

 

"It's just a friendly kiss. He actually said that." she said with a poker face. Doesn't she now that I'm a queenka? I can do anything to her like a little piece of garbage. If she's just not Myungsoo's bestfriend...

 

"Really? It's just a friendly kiss for him but how about for you? You probably misunderstood it right? You. Craved. For. More. Lee. Eun. Ji. Did it made you sad when the kiss for him doesn't really matter for him? You assumed right? You look like you cried sweety." I smirked.

 

"Stop. It. Own Myungsoo as long as you want to. Make him your pet that is head over heels over a like you. I don't really care at all." she answered back. Oh this ..

 

"Yes. A beautiful . Awww poor Eunji. He only sees you as his bestfriend nothing more than that so don't you ever freaking expect that Myungsoo will love you like the way he loves me."

 

"Is that all? I'm going. You're really non sense. Jiyoon is right. You're a hypocrite." She's about to leave but I grabbed her hand forcefully.

 

 

"Where do you think you're going? We're not yet done."

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter