Complicated Love

Between Love & Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    Are you confused about the OC? I re-read the whole fanfic and sometimes I type either 'she' or 'you' as Eunji. Lol I'm sorry if I made your minds vague as you read each chapter I publish. Just think that you're Eunji guys :--) (At times, I'm thinking that I'm her, too XD) But she's still Lee Eunji, the original character (OC) of this story that you know, the protagonist along with Myungsoo, Kai, Taehee etc.    Sorry for the slow update. Busy and Writer's block. Kill me nao if this is lame.     20th Chapter is up  ♥ Enjoy!

 

 

 

 

  • Chapter Twenty • 

 

 

 

Eunji's POV:

 

 

"Honey, what's this?" Mom called me for a talk at the living room. A serious one.

 

"Umm mom..about that...." I stammered as she held my academic card for this quarter. This will be the death of you, Lee Eunji.

 

"Yeobo, are you giving our daughter so much pressure? Her attendance is like that because she's been sick for like weeks so what do you expect? It affected her grades." My dad try to persuade mom but I think..Ugh. I really don't know. My grade is getting on my last nerve.

 

"Okay okay. But how about this one? D- ?" My mom pointed my grade in Math. Arggghh. This is embarassing if you'll just be in my shoe right now.

 

"Mom you know..Math is so hard..I didn't make to cope up with that freaking subject ever. Mom please..Are there any schools without a subject like Math?" I asked, more of like a whining lost kid.

 

"Honey..you should accept the fact. Every school, every academy, every university you'll enter has Math. You can't escape from the reality. What should I do for you to pass this subject for at least once?!" My mom uttered, almost shouting. She's telling the truth. I might pass Math at times, or should I say the highest attained grade of mine when it comes to Math is C-. Shameful isn't it?

 

"Hmm..yeobo..I have an idea. How about hiring a tutor?" 

 

"W-WHAT? YOU MEAN A MATH TUTOR? BUT MOM..PLEASE..I DON'T WANT.." I almost cry. Goshh. Terror Tutor + Tutor time + Math Subject..You mean hell? You mean an extension for my studying time? As much as I could, I don't want. I'd rather spend my time on the library than learning with a tutor I didn't know. That will be awkward. The word 'Advanced Mathematics' makes me cringe. Pshh. Who even invented that subject? 

 

"Honey..you want to enter into a prestige university right? You should maintain good grades. And besides, it looks like Advanced Mathematics is your only failing subject so better focus on it okay? If you don't want then fine. Surrender your gadgets for 10 days." Mom, I love you but why do you need to do this to me?

 

"F-fine mom. I'll agree." There's nothing I can do. I love my gadgets and losing them for at least a day makes me lonely.

 

"Good. I'll find a great math tutor right away." Aisshh. A tutor I barely know? No way. I want someone whom I can bully. I've been thinking for a certain person. After a few minutes, I sneered. I have an idea.

 

 

Flashback:

 

 

"The last day we met, you're crying like there's no tomorrow then now you're staring at me like that? Bipolar bear."

 

"You're so naughty. Can you please shut up first I'm concentrating. I don't know this."

 

"Want help?"

 

"As if you know this. Math genius?"

 

"You don't want? Fine you're gonna regret the chance to receive a help from a handsome guy like me."

 

"Yuck. Handsome your face. Why? You're done?"

 

"Yup."

 

"BWOH? YOU'RE DONE ALREADY?? OH HAIL KIM JONGIN!!" I startled because it really amazed me. The Math questions are so freaking hard.

 

 

-End of Flashback-

 

 

"Ermm..Could I decide mom for my tutor? I want someone I know so it will be comfortable between us."

 

"Okay. Just promise me to pass Advanced Math next quarter okay?"

 

"Of course mom. I promise and again I'm sorry again because of the D-.."

 

"Okay. You're grudge-free now. Study well baby!" My mom said at me while pacing to the direction of the kitchen to bake cakes for me and Kanghee. Dad smiled and gave me a two-thumbs-up, lending some support and encouragement.

 

I know now who. But..will he agree?  

 

 

 

"Coffee?" Xiumin asked the younger who is now pre-occupied on doing something.

 

"Nah. I don't want." Kai shrugged and continued to click the CD Player. He stood up, put his gray hoodies on and started to dance with the right and quick bit. He's totally the dance machine of EXO, along with Lay. Seems like the young, broken lad isn't in mood today. No sign of Lee Eunji since the camping.

 

I need to practice more, to distract myself and restrain the obstinate me about thinking more of Eunji.

 

After almost an hour and a half of spontaneous practice, he stopped the player and decided to sit for a while. Xiumin can sense something that he has a serious problem.

 

"Yah Kim Jongin. Are you fine."

 

"Kind of."

 

"Mind  telling your hyung?" Xiumin asked, getting closer to Kai.

 

"Hmmm..Sorry hyung for acting quite cold earlier..I'm just bothered. I hate myself. "

 

Why did I even chose to love her? I'm the one who's in entire pain right now.

 

The atmosphere become more serious. Silence engulfed the two. Well, Xiumin was known to be playful and gullible, but he can sense if one of his gang brother is experience a bothersome situation.

 

"Spill. T-this maybe not my style, hearing serious problems from others but now I tell you, I'm ready to listen Kai."

 

"Okay fine. Then here is it. I have a question..What if..I love a girl but she can't love me back? What if we're always together but she still thinks of the guy she truly admire. What if..she smiles purely and lovely but that isn't for me? What if..I really love her to the point that I can't let her go?" Kai uttered honestly while he's in the verge of tearing up. His voice shakes, more of like trembling.

 

"Do you really love her?"

 

"I do." Kai nodded frankly.

 

"Why don't you give it a try? Who knows? She might have the mutual feelings just like what you have."

 

"Impossible." Kai spoke firmly.

 

"Why?"

 

"She's madly  in love. With her bestfriend." Kai uttered in a pity tone and covered his face with his right palm, feeling frustrated.

 

"Jongin ah! Go change now, I think I can help you." Xiumin said, brotherly patted his friend's shoulder and smiled convincingly at Kai.

 

I hope this c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter