Under Your Spell

Between Love & Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
        Sorry for the late update. Anyways, Enjoy ^^     A/N: It's not my intention to put much spaces while typing to make it look like a long chapter. This is just my style of writing. So please bear with me. Mianhaeyo  ~.~      

 

 

 

 

  • Chapter Nineteen • 

 

 

 

Flashback:

 

"I gave it to you because I want everything to be normal. I respect your feelings. I want everything to start from the beginning.." Myungsoo gazed into her eyes and held her quite cold hands.

 

"W-what do you mean?" Eunji grew quite nervous because of Myungsoo's sudden shift of tone from playful to a serious one.

 

"Let's go out for a date." Myungsoo uttered, tightening his grip gently on Eunji's hands, trying to convince her.

 

"You like me right?" Myungsoo still doesn't earn a 'yes'. He thought that it would be easy for him, but seems like it's not.

 

"No..." Eunji said thriftly that made Myungsoo evidently shocked.

 

"But...."

 

"Shhh." Eunji cupped his lips from parting by using her index finger. " I'm not yet done right? I don't like you because since the beginning..."

 

"Since the beginning..?" Myungsoo asked curiously, eager to know the answer. Either a happy and lively 'yes' or a disappointing 'no' .

 

"Since the beginning..I knew I love you. I really thought that you don't like me back because you courted the most famous queenka on our campus, Park Taehee and since that day, I thought I didn't stand even a little chance."

 

"I'm sorry. For making you cry, a lot. I didn't mean everything. Honestly, I loved you more than you know since then but I'm just afraid..to let you know how I feel. I'm really sorry..and I love you." Myungsoo hugged her tightly like he wishes every hour, minute and second to halt and savour the moment. "I'll understand if you don't want to date with me. Maybe it's better to be friends..for now." Myungsoo is about to leave with a tear on his right cheek but Eunji held him back and interwined her hand on his.

 

"Why would I say no, mister?"

 

-End of Flashback-

 

 

 

It's weekends, four o'clock in the afternoon specifically. A beautiful time and moment for every student to grab some rest and sleep. Students from the camping are darn tired. Just imagine a 6 hour trip, who wouldn't?

 

Eunji was sleeping safe and sound in her bedroom, unconcious about her surroundings. No sunshine nor unbearable noise could wake her up.

 

"Good afternoon pretty lady." Myungsoo greeted as he leaned his face closer to the sleeping Eunji.

 

"W-woahhh~~~ You're there. For how long Myungie?" Eunji abruptly sat in her pink fluffy bed as she was shocked seeing Myung's perfect close-leaned face unto her.

 

"Hmmm, not that long sleepy head. Since it weekends..you know.." Myungsoo wriggled his brows, showing an amused smile towards her.

 

"Oh screw. Yeah~ I'll just wash up again!" Eunji immediately stood up and washed up.

 

"Tsss. That girl almost forgot our date." Myungsoo smiled silently as he get more excited to his first step.

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV:

 

 

Eunji is wearing a simple, pastel colored floral dress, exposing her white slim milky legs. She slipped her white high-heeled shoes and went downstairs. She's simply and elegantly pretty and stunning. She laid her hair down perfectly, earning more charisma and beauty. She wore the sapphire blue bracelet a gave to her as a gift last night. She smiled at me sweetly. Is she an angel? No wonder Kai madly fell for my bestfriend. Back-off.

 

 I'm such a pabo. Why am I such a slow poke on realizing things?

 

I tried to be a gentleman. I'm not into these sweet and quite cocky things but if it's for Eunji, I'd learn. I opened the car door for her and she gently bowed. Aish! Why is everything so formal? I'll change the atmosphere to be more casual and normal later on. Myungsoo ah, this isn't an arranged marriage okay? This is a special night date with the girl you love. Don't be so nervous.

 

"Woah! Myung, mind lowering down your car speed? It's pretty fast!" Eunji reminded as she grip her hold on something on the passenger seat.

 

"Oh..sorry.."

 

"Yah~ Myung, are you nervous? I'm Jiji. Don't be too formal. It doesn't suit you." Eunji giggled and joked. "Just act the way you are. You can be rude at times. I know that you're trying to be a gentleman. No need for that." I felt myself blushing. Okay, okay. Calm down. Everything's planned. I'll make her the happiest girl.

 

I parked my black sports car as the usher man told me where to. He saluted at me as I gave a slight bow. Actually I reserved this whole place the day I asked her for a date. I wanted to start everything formally. I knew I daggered too much scars on her fragile heart and until now, I really felt sorry for her. This will be an unforgettable one.

 

 

 

"Jiji, I'll go on first." Myungsoo said as he unclasp his seatbelt from his upper body.

 

"W-wait? You mean, I'll walk alone?" Eunji hesitated to ask because this isn't a date she's expecting.

 

"You can do it yourself." Myungsoo uttered and stepped out of the car, leaving her alone in this unfamiliar place.

 

Aish..Why is he being cold all of a sudden? Was it because I said that a gentleman character doesn't suit him at all? Psh.

 

 

Eunji stepped out of the car too, having those hard feelings. She didn't expect that Myungsoo can be bipolar guy, too. Myungsoo already disappeared from her sight.

 

Aigoo! Where is he? I don't know this place..but this is absolutely beautiful and peaceful. But why aren't there any people in here? Any guests or customers? Boring.

 

Suddenly, her feet ached because the parking place where she and Myungsoo came from is quite far from the actual venue. She's wearing a high heeled shoes right? She kept her composure, not trying to get angry and mad at Myungsoo.

 

Is this what a 'first date' supposed to be? Eunji felt quite down. She's walking as her feet continued to ache.

 

"Miss Lee?" An guy wearing a tuxedo asked and came over Eunji as he bowed at her.

 

"Ne~ I'm Lee Eunji. Why?" Eunji smiled at the young lad.

 

"Come with me." He said. Eunji curiously followed him, hoping that he could get to see Myung again.

 

 

 

 

"Hyungs!!" Myungsoo rushed over Infinite while panting as he saw the other five wearing black tuxedo, looking quite bothered. walking from here and there, back and forth.

 

"Oh, Myungsoo yah! Glad you came. We thought that you'll cancel the date." Sunggyu pouted. Is this really the leader? He looks like an eyeless hamster.

 

"Of course not hyung, why would I ditch the date?? So.. is everything fine?" Myungsoo asked worriedly.

 

"Smooth and fine." Woohyun appeared from nowhere and smirked. "Everything's gonna be alright Myung. What are namgrease talents for?" Woohyun joked then snapped his finger. Everything abruptly changed. The atmosphere changed. A magical one.

 

"Thank you! You're the best guys!" Myungsoo called for a group hug, thanking Infinite whole-heartedly.

 

 

 

 

"Umm..Hello? Mind telling me where we are going?" Eunji asked as he continued to poke the guy on his shoulders.

 

Darn it. She's quite stubborn ehhh?

 

"A-are you deaf? Just tell me where are we going and I promise not to bother you anymore.." Eunji pouted, convincing herself not to nag at him for the nth time.

 

"Someone told it to keep a secret. I'm sorry Miss Lee." The guy apologized.

 

Omo..why do I feel like I saw this guy already? It's quite dim outside so Eunji can not decipher the man's silhouette or shadow.

 

After minutes of walking, they are now at the threshold of the actual place. The exterior of the venue is beautiful but the interior of this is really unexpectedly dazzling.

 

 

 

 

 

The place was fascinating and intriguing. It's like a special and exclusive garden date. The red carpet welcomed her as Eunji  paced like a princess with bright-lit candles at her two both sides. The hanging plants above amazed her. There she saw small petals of red roses as she started to take a step at the staircase. She turn back then she finally realized that the guy with her earlier unknowingly left her.

 

 

"Hmm..That's mysterious. Am I always left behind? Myung left me alone earlier then the obscure guy who walked with me earlier left me too?" Eunji had a monologue to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter