Worried

Between Love & Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A chapter full of POVs :) Enjoy! 

 

 

 

 

 • Chapter Six • 

   

 

Myungsoo's POV: 

 

 

I carried Taehee bridal style to the 2nd floor where the school clinic resides. While walking on the hallway I'm too preoccupied. It really bothered me. I don't know why did I slap Eunji, my bestfriend for about 9 years.

 

"Oppa..I'm sorry for causing so much trouble." she said showing her puppy eyes.

 

"Shhh. Don't think about that."

 

The school nurse approached us and gently assist us.

 

"Lay her here." The nurse said as she pointed the bed. The nurse treated her bleeding scratches. I waited outside. I thought about the happening earlier. I know Eunji is not a war freak person. I knew her the best but who would hurt one's own body...right?

 

After 20 minutes, it's all done. We thanked the nurse and went away.

 

It's now dismissal. I'm looking for Eunji everywhere. I can't see her. I take a look to her last class but she's nowhere to be found. I can't see even a shadow of her.

 

Taehee cling on my arm again..

 

"Oppa, let's go to the mall?"

 

"Uhh baby can we cancel it first? Let's just go next week. I'm really tired today."

 

"Okay..just walk me at the bus station."

 

"Yeah.."

 

We're in the bus station now. I patted her head.

 

"Bye oppa! See ya tomorrow." she kissed my cheek. I felt numb and nothing. I'm still thinking about the way I slapped Eunji harshly. I really didn't mean it. I'm just brought by my raging emotions.

 

 

 

 

 

It's been 3 days.. I've never saw Eunji again. I tried to ask everyone but they just said that they do not know. I now know who I will ask about Eunji....Jiyoon.

 

I went to her class and waited until lunch. The teacher finally dismissed them. I approached her.

 

"Jiyoon.."

 

"Why Myungsoo?"

 

"Did you saw Eunji?"

 

"I don't know." she said with a blank expression.

 

"It's impossible. I know you know where she is and what's the cause of her absence. Tell me."

 

"I won't. Stop asking about her. You don't trust her right?" she scoffed and walked away.

 

I thought about my harsh words against Eunji..I closed my eyes and remembered the things I've said to her.

 

 

Flashback: 

 

 

"M-myungsoo ah..it's not what you think..she did that to herself..trust me..believe me.." Eunji cried while walking weakly ro me.

 

"Eunji what the hell!? Who would be the crazy one who'll hurt her own body?" I shouted at her gruffly.

 

"Let me explain..I didn't really did that..Myungsoo please. Will you trust that over me? You're totally blind Myungsoo. We have longer relationship than hers. We're bestfriends right?

 

"Shut up! How dare you call her a ? It's only for the girls like you!"

 

 

I felt really, really guilty.

 

 

 

 

 

Eunji's POV:

 

 

I'm still here at my bedroom..crying..Eveytime my mom asks me if I'm hungry, I just shook my head. I have no appetite. I don't feel like eating.

 

After that harsh incident, I'm so angry to Myungsoo. The fact that she chose his girlfriend over me and said that I'm the not Taehee, I know that's the time that I should let him go.. I can still receive SMS from Myungsoo about him being sorry but now I don't even care at all. Everything's been enough. My heart's been numb. Now here I am, spacing out, looking at the raindrops from above through my window that brings me more sorrow and melancholy...just exactly how I feel right now.

 

"Noona! Can you please help fix this? It's broken." Kanghee called and run to me. He gave me the broken robot. He's my 6 year-old younger brother. He's pouting. Aww how cute.

 

"Arraseo. This is too easy Kanghee..Trust noona can do this.." I said as I fixed his broken robot.

 

"Here." I handed him with a smile.

 

"Thanks noona! But are you crying?" he asked me with full curiousity that is very prominent within his two round eyes.

 

"A-ani..I'm just sick.."

 

"Oh? Noona, get well soon so that you can play again with me eung?" he uttered with concern and wiped the tears on my cheeks using his cute little hands.

 

"Yes Kanghee. Noona will get well soon." I hugged my little bro.

 

This is what I love about kids. They ask questions less and with full curiosity. They make me feel at ease. Years ago when I was a small innocent girl, I was like that. I don't really care much about the world. I'm crying just because of broken dolls, war freak and spoiled brat playmates and scary horror movies. How I wish my broken heart could be easily fixed just like the robot itself but I guess, it's not. I heaved a deep sigh and nuzzled my nose at my pink fluffy pillow.

 

 

 

 

It's nice to be back at school. I'm not late this time. I really did it to start my day organizely. I went to my locker and got my things. I can hear bunches of girls talking behind.

 

"Girls! I have a good news. There's a cute transfer student." she winked.

 

"Yeah I've heard about him too..They say that he is handsome and cool."

 

"I hope he will be in our class. That would be great!!"

 

"Yeah and he's like a kingka. And based on what I've heard, he don't have a girlfriend. Kyaaaa~~"

 

These girls squealing again because of a new guy transfer student. Tchh. Immature.

 

I went back to the classroom and saw Jiyoon. She's scribbling something. Probably she's lacking notes. I tried to surprise her. We last saw each other 3 days ago after the detention. I told everything to her, about when Myungsoo slapped me because of a .

 

"Guess who~~" I cooed and put my hands on her eyes.

 

"Eunji? Is that you?" I released my hand and reveal myself.

 

"Yah you stupid? I thought you died. I miss you so much!!" sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter