Reality

Between Love & Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

 

 

 

 

  • Chapter Seventeen • 

 

 

Eunji's POV:

 

 

Wait..Am I too late for knowing these things? I keep on flipping other pages randomly, hoping to read some of his previous entries. I can't still believe everything, slowly sinking inside my head. 

 

Finally, I closed the diary with my mind full of confused questions I want to ask on Myungsoo.

 

Why did he not told everything to me?

Since when did he start loving me beyond friendship?

 

I've been to dumb..and numb. I really felt his agony for those past few years. I loved him for those past few years too. I didn't have any clue that the feelings is mutual. I'm sorry Myung. We've been overboard. We've been a half sadist and a half masochist. We suffered the same pain and experienced the same happiness. 

 

I hugged the diary and a single tear streamed down from my right eye. I fished the diary back to his drawer and went outside his bedroom.

 

 

"Woah hyung!!! For the first time of your living here on our house, you cooked breakfast!! Miracle!!" Moonsoo praised his hyung while giving two thumbs up for him. Moonsoo sat on their dining table and got his plate and utensils. 

 

"Y-yah! I made food for you too but don't eat that!!" He hit his younger brother's hand when he's about to get some spoonful of serving from his recipe.

 

"Hyung..why? Don't you love me too?" Moonsoo pouted cutely, disregarding his current age.

 

"Pfffft. Such a drama king dude. I said I made one for you too but don't eat that Bacon and Egg Omelette. That's for my special princess having her beauty sleep upstairs." Myungsoo smiled at himself, thinking about the previous happenings.

 

"Oh so it's because of that..." Moonsoo nodded and smirked at his brother. He gazed at the older that gave him weird looks. "It's because Eunji noona is there. So..hyung tell me something about last night. Was it something?" Moonsoo said as he crease and wriggle his eyebrows up and down.

 

"B-bwoh? What do you mean rat?" Myungsoo stammered.

 

"Tchhh. Don't joke around hyung. I knew everything. Something strange happened last night right? I heard everything." Moonsoo ensured to himself that he heard everything right. "Hyung!! I think you should request a new room from dad..A sound proofed one." The younger winked at his older hyung with amusement. Myungsoo's expression as again dumbfounded, trying to remember what his dongsaeng is trying to pertain.

 

"Hmmmm? You don't really remember hyung?" 

 

"What was that? Tell me now. Spill it out or I'm gonna tell our parents that you brought a girl. Ahra right??" He smirked at the younger one.

 

"Two can play a game hyung. You'll tell? The I'm fine with that. I'll tell them too." 

 

'Ouch Myungsoooooooo! Be gentle please. Yeah down there.' 

 

'. Yah Eunji ah! Don't move. I'm trying my best to put this.'

 

Moonsoo started to mimicked what he have heard last night, clearly and detailed.

 

"I can't believe you did have that dirty thinking. Wait. Let me explain okay. That time me and Eunji are---"

 

"Mehrong!! Don't explain anymore hyung!! I'm so proud of you!!" Moonsoo tricked and patted his brother's shoulde.

 

'Dayum. This kid. Aisshh!!!' Myungsoo thought and chased after Moonsoo who is having a round run in the living room.. "Go back here!!! Run for your life Kim Moonsoo!!"

 

 

It's been five days after that incident happen. Eunji is there with Myungsoo at their usual hang-out, the school gazebo. They really loved here since it's an open area with a peaceful aura. Perfect for their pair project.

 

"Jiji~ do you think this shot is quite good?" He asked you while showing the pictures he have taken a while ago.

 

"Yeah. We can include that too. It has that dramatic even. Well the reflection of light play with the complementary colors well. It's nice." You responsed back that made him a thinned, sweet smile.

 

Your phone rang. You saw the caller ID. Kai..

 

You know Myungsoo and Kai are still in bad terms between each other so you managed to excuse yourself from him.

 

"Excuse me for a while Myungsoo..Someone called." he showed a sly expression first before he finally nodded at you and continue on scrutinizing the photos.

 

"Hey Kai! It's been a long time since we last talked. I kind of missed you Mr. Poker Face!!!" you squealed. You really missed his presence. The last time you saw him is when you two danced at your dance class.

 

"Psshh. Me too. So are you fine now? I hope you didn't have that high risk of having a trauma. No one can lay a hand on you now. Ever."

 

"W-what do you mean?" You asked while raising your left brow. You're very curious and confused at the same period of time.

 

 

Flashback:

 

 

"Yah Kai ssi! Isn't that enough? He looks so wimpy and drop-dead now. He might die at any second you punch him hard again." Kris uttered as he try to persuade Kai from stopping.

 

"Don't mind this hyung. I'll just ask few questions. Eunji almost died to so you're telling me to stop interrogating this guy? Dayum. No way." Kai the paced again at the guy, full of cuts and wounds at the face.

 

"So now, tell me who's the mastermind?? Tell me who planned the kidnap. Tell me who did this. Got it freak? Don't make me damn mad or else I might kill you with my own hands. Spill."

 

"I w-will never tell y-you kiddo. W-well that person paid a big amount of money..I should be loyal to my word.." The guy uttered that made Kai's blood boil more. The guy is full of bruises and he stated everything while coughing blood due to his punches.

 

"So you're a gold digger? You love money more than you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter