Safe In His Arms

Between Love & Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    Updated Chapter 35th on 140208. Happy birthday NAM WOOHYUN ❤   Playlist >> Kevin Woo - My Reason <<  

 

 

  • Chapter Thirty- Five • 

 

 

"Hyung! Wake up!" Sungjong shook Myungsoo who is now panting and sweating while lying on his bed. It's now three thirty-four in the early morning when the maknae went and barge into Myungsoo's now wrecked and devastated bedroom. Myungsoo almost threw every item he could toss.Seems like his dream seems so true, tangible and real.

 

"ACKKK!" Myungsoo immediately sat up on his bed with his both legs flexed straight under his white blanket. His room is fully airconditioned and properly ventilated but the young lad was really soaked in sweat. Sungjong's eye widened when Myungsoo harshly held Sungjong's both shoulders harshly and shook it in oscillating motion.

 

"SUNGJONG!! IS THAT REAL? IS THAT REAL?! TELL ME, IS THAT REAL???!" Myungsoo shouted, almost for the whole neighborhood to hear. Sungjong shrieked on his hyung's unexpected behavior.

 

"But hyung," The maknae paused. "I-I don't know what you're talking about!" Sungjong bursted out but he immediately controlled his nagging personality and sighed in defeat. "You probably had a nightmare, hyung. Keep calm, please." Sungjong paced on his hyung's side table to get a glass of water  and handed it to Myungsoo submissively.

 

"So..that isn't real, Jjongie?" Myungsoo questioned while arching his left brow. Sungjong responded a nod in approval.

 

"Yeah, exactly." Sungjong said in a convincing tone, making Myungsoo sigh in relief and absolute happiness. Sungjong held Myungsoo's hand and asked him to stand up from his bed.

 

"Stand up hyung. It's really my intention to drop by in your place to inform you. Let's go. hyung. She just woke up."

 

 

 

Myungsoo's feet were shaking as he is about to knock Eunji's hospital room. Sungjong went out the hospital to call others outside for them to be informed that Jiji just woke up.

 

Myungsoo heaved a deep sigh and finally knocked her room door thrice. No one answered and it made him more anxious. He's expecting Jiji's voice to tell 'come in' or 'you may go in' but he heard nothing. He held the door knob with his trembling hand. He stepped in inside and stood up firmly, seeing Eunji sleeping peacefully with a bandage wrapped around her head while wearing a white hospital gown.. 

 

"Tcchh. I thought she woke up alrea-- "

 

"Yes I am. I just woke up minutes ago." Eunji looked at the young lad standing bluntly and narrowed her eyes. Jiji sat up slowly on her bed, trying to lean her back on the headboard but she groaned as she felt the sharp pain on her sides. Myungsoo immediately ran on her but Eunji stopped him from helping her. "I can manage." She let out a small smile but the pain was still masked behind it.

 

"No you can. You're still weak JIji -- "

 

"Who said I'm weak? Some gangster just stabbed me on my sides and I didn't died. See? I'm still alive so whoever you are, if you know me, you should be thankful that I didn't died." She said continously that made Myungsoo shook his head in confusion. "You don't know me?" he asked.

 

Eunji shrugged her shoulders and looked at him innocently. "By any chance.." she raised her brow and jerked her head towards him. "Do I know you before?" That thought made Myungsoo feel down. He can't speak or even utter a single word. 

 

"You know me but by any chance..did you forgot me on purpose because you're mad at me?" Myungsoo bursted out as calm as he could. He didn't want Jiji to be shocked in his personality but deep inside, he wanted to hug her tightly and tell her that he misses her already.

 

"Are we even acquainted?" Jiji said and laughed sarcastically. "Oh sorry. I didn't mean to be rude but I don't talk to strangers." She smiled apologetically.

 

"I'm sorry. Did I scared you, Eunji?" Myungsoo asked her decently.

 

"Not really. It's just..you're not that familiar," Eunji said and reclined her body on the hospital bed again. Myungsoo started to tear up. He simply looked down while things like 'did she had an amnesia?' run through her head but his thoughts were cut off when Kai entered the room without even knocking. 

 

"Oh, sorry. Did I inte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter