DREAMS

StarCrossed Lovers [R]
NAOMI’S POINT OF VIEW

His warm hands held me close, leaving fire as they trailed down my skin. I wanted him closer and I pulled him tight.

My legs rapped around his waist as he held me again a wall. I gasped as his tongue rolled lazily cross my skin.

Our lips touched as soon as I wanted them and our tongues danced a hot fiery dance against each other.

My back arched as his plump lips moved to my chest, his hand pulling down the silky satin that covered me there. My hands knotted in his damp hair as his hips rolled in dizzy circles.

I moaned as the lump between his legs touched my jewel. He lifted up his face to me and I gasped as the shadowed face morphed into…no!

“You like that?” he whispered lustfully into my ear, tightening his hands around my arms when I tried to push him off.

“No I-I don’t” I half whimpered as his teeth sunk into my neck. His moist lips kissed mercilessly across my jaw.

“Then why are you so wet?” he grinned wickedly at me his eyes glazed over. He held my hips and pushed into me in one swift movement.

I gasped sharply as his hips ed forward sharply and back as he slipped his up and out of me. My legs clamped tight around his hips.

My back arched harshly away from the wall and my body trembled and I tightened around him and he hissed into my neck.

“You see…you and I…we fit perfectly together.” He kissed my lips as he ruthlessly glided into me hitting my core repeatedly. Pleasure hit my body hard and deep like a powerful tidal wave.

“Oh God…JiYong!” I moaned loudly and darkness enveloped me.

My eyes opened suddenly and my heart was racing to jump out of my chest. Hot tears rolled down my eyes when I realized it was all a dream.

I couldn’t decide if it was a nightmare or not when I realized that it wasn’t Calvin who was touching me, it was JiYong.

I covered my mouth so I wouldn’t scream into the dead night. I hated myself because I realized that I couldn’t win.

I could stay with Calvin or I could take a chance with JiYong. Either way I would hurt someone.

I wrapped my arms around me as tears rolled down my eyes, hoping sleep would come take me away.

* * *

I walked quickly into the YG building ignoring the small crowed of girls and I shoved the glass doors opened.

I walked thru the spot where JiYong held me and it seemed a million miles away since he tor his warm body away from me. And I wanted so badly for him to not let me go.

I walked into the dance studio and froze.

My eyes widened as I stared at him in a white t-shirt and blue skinny jeans and white high tops.

His back was faced away from me as he stared down one of the huge high ceiling windows.

I realized the other boys weren’t here and I moved back wincing as my sneakers squeaked against the freshly waxed floors.

JiYong’s body turned sharply and his dark eyes brightened as they fell on me.

“Hey…” I couldn’t move as he came closer my heart pounded faster. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out.

“I’m glad you came.” His arms s their way around my waist and his warmth covered my like they never left.

“What-What’s all this?” I looked down at what looked like a picnic breakfast.

“I…uh got you breakfast…I tried to make it myself…but I’m not the best chef in the world.” He smiled sending shivers down my arm.

“You told me the boys would be here.” I swallowed hugging myself tight.

“Would you have come if I told you it would be just you and me?” His eyes challenged me and I moved back.

He saw the pained look in my eyes and he grabbed my arm as I backed away.

“Hey…I’m sorry for lying to you. Are you ok?” he panicked as tears were about to fall from my eyes.

“You’re really sweet JiYong.” Visions of us tangled together floated in my mind. “I’m fine really.” He tried to hug me again.

“I didn’t’ do this to make you cry.” He grimaced.

“I know, I know. Thank you really.” I let him pull me to the blanket that he had set up and smiled at the foods he prepared.

“I never did this for a girl before so you better feel special.” He laughed and my heart leapt.

“Never?” I asked.

“Not even my first.” He looked away then back at me. “You look good.”

I stuffed a strawberry in my mouth.

GDRAGON’S POINT OF VIEW

I watched her chew on the plump strawberry; I fought back my feelings for a moment.

“I thought we were going to dance.” She looked nervous. “I would never dress like this if I knew that you did all this for me.”

I stared at her slinky grey t-shirt and black leggings and sneakers. “Well you look beautiful.” I insisted and I wasn’t lying.

Her face looked upset for a second and she whispered, “Thank You.”

“We can dance if you want.” All I wanted was to see her smile, make her happy.

“Yeah, sure.” She grinned. “But you got to dance for me first.” She laughed.

“Yes mam!” I whispered getting up and turning on some music.

“Show me what you got.” She got up and watched me stretch.

She smiled again and I felt like flying.