KOREA

StarCrossed Lovers [R]
CHAPTER 1

“Miss Francois?” a deep voice surrounded my head pulling my attention from the novel I was reading.

I sighed uncrossing my legs from the bench I was resting on a light breezed blew my hair out of my eyes and I glanced up slowly from my current page.

“Oui?” I half smiled at the young man standing in front of me. He was handsome my heart jolted as he smiled my favorite smile his deep tanned skinned glowed in the afternoon sun.

“Your presence is needed in the international department…Madame.” I laughed at his bad attempt to speak French.

“Of course Monsieur.” I stood up, pretending not to notice his hazel eyes swiftly enjoying my deep V-necked tunic dress.

“You look absolutely delicious I might add…” His sure hands reached for my waist.

“Calvin!” I checked if anyone was watching. “You’re my professor remember.” I felt my face flush and I walked quickly into the Fashion Institute lobby, I sighed as the cool building hit my moist skin.

“Soo…do you know where you’ll be heading?” he said as soon as we were safe inside of an elevator.

I stared at his snugly fitted white button down. His well toned chest pressed against mine and I breathed in his sent. Coffee, old spice and wood. I could never tell him that he smelt that way because it sounded so unappealing but that’s what he smelt like to me.

His lips brushed whispers along my neck leaving sweet trails of butterflies across my skin. I kissed his shoulders thinking about my lecture today. I watched as he presented the class with a presentation on the history of Military uniforms and their impacts on a nation’s pride and honor. All I could think about was our bodies tangled together on his worn down leather couch. I bit his lip as the doors opened.

“mmhm?” He let me go and I followed him to the office.

“I’m not sure…” I sighed as his hands pulled me close.

“I have to go now…but call me…maybe tonight we could…”

“Yeah sure, while both my sisters listen in on the fun? Major turn off Calvin!”

“Yeah I know but my apt. won’t be repaired until next month and you’ll be gone by then…” he frowned.

“Well I guess we can always make them where earmuffs and putt a sock on the door.” I smiled.

“Great Idea. Ok call me?”

“Yeah go”

I watched him leave; I turned the office knob slowly and walked in to the well lit office.

I found Mr. Owen’s sitting at his desk typing away at his computer. The soft taps of the keys continued until I coughed slightly. He looked up at me and smiled.

“Ah, Hello miss Francios, how are we this afternoon?”

I smiled helping myself to one of the soft leather green chairs. “Very fine…where is my internship location?”

“Well we matched you up with the mother of one of our Korean transfer students, Lee YeEun.”

“Lee YeEun? Korea?” My heart beated faster. That was so far away.

“Yes in Korea my dear. Is there something wrong?”

“Um no not at all.” I forced a smile.

“I know you were studying French and that you applied to go to France for the year, but all the spots were taken by the upper classmen and so this will be a great experience for you. I want you to enjoy your trip and learn a lot. Korea’s fashion industry is growing fast and this can be a great chance to experience it first hand.”

“Yes well I will be sure to learn as much as I can.”

* * *