YOU WANT ME TOO

StarCrossed Lovers [R]
“Service was great!” I smiled as we walked out of the huge chapel.

“I grew up in this church.” YoungBae smiled his eyes were brighter than I ever seen them and he looked totally refreshed.

“It’s nice to get a little break.” JiYong wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I felt too happy to push him off.

“JiYong you slept thru the service.” YoungBae tried to look annoyed at his long time friend but failed.

“Yeah but I heard every word. God is good and he’s our lord and savior!”

YoungBae rolled his eyes and I laughed as we got into the car. He checked his gold watch and looked at me. “We better get home if we’re going to see SeungRi wake up.”

JiYong loosened his grey silk tie his boyish bangs falling into his eyes. “Hope he doesn’t cry like last time.”

* * *

We arrived and the other boys were sitting in the kitchen. They all snickered as we came in and I knew that SeungRi didn’t wake up yet.

“Where did you guys put him this time?” JiYong rolled his eyes reaching for the box of cereal on the granite table.

“You might not want to do that.” DaeSung rasped.

“Why not? I’m ing hungry.” JiYong admitted and SeungHyun handed him a different box.

“That one is filled with rocks.” He snickered.

“You guys are all asses.” He sighed digging into the box, and stuffed his mouth with cereal.

“We put him on the roof.” SeungHyun answered JiYong’s previous question.

I glanced at his face and he didn’t see surprised.

We all froze as we heard a loud thumping on the door and I ran over just like we practiced to get the door.

“SeungRi! How would your jog!” I said loudly and the boys all snickered.

“How the did I get on the roof!” He yelled.

“What the boys said you went jogging…what were you doing on the roof?”

He ignored me stomping into the house. “You guys are so dead.”

“Want breakfast?”

SeungRi snatched the milk from the table and poured the rocks into the bowl and stared at them for a moment then squinted to make sure.

“Are…Are those rocks?” he stared into the bowl in disbelief.

“You need your vitamins so we thought we would help you out!” SeungHyun laughed.

“I told them they were all asses.” JiYong put a sympathetic hand on the younger boys shoulder and we all broke into laughter.

* * *

“Did you see that guys face when we pulled into the McDonalds for some straws!” I laughed.

“He almost ted himself!” DaeSung laughed as we walked into the apartment that night.

“I really should get home.” I didn’t like how I was always going to their home instead of where I was supposed to be staying.

“Non sense, you’re always welcome here.” YoungBae insisted and the other boys nodded.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.” They all answered.

I watched as JiYong walked past me and went into his room. The door closed and I glanced nervously at the boys.

“What’s wrong with him?” I looked at YoungBae.

“JiYong just got approved for his solo album today so he’s got to start writing songs now. When it comes to work none or thing could get in JiYong way. He changes into a totally different person.”

I stared blankly as the boys placed the takeout onto the table and started to open the white boxes.
“He has a lot of responsibilities…more than all of us.” SeungRi added solemnly.

“He’s the only one who can take them too. I couldn’t take the work load or the stress or the pressure. You’ve only seen JiYong good side.” DaeSung mumbled.

“Why don’t you guys help him?” I remembered the night he almost broke apart in front of me.

“Sometimes JiYong stays in his room for hour’s straight…writing and composing. He doesn’t eat until he’s finished…when he comes out he’s so washed out its scary.” YoungBae stared at his hands and began to twirl his ring around his finger.

“Well he really should eat something.” I fixed him a plate and grabbed a bottle of soju from the fridge.

The boys watched me in silence and panicked crept over their faces.

“You can’t do that!” SeungRi yelped.

“Do what?” I stared at him. “I won’t bother him I just want to make sure he’s ok.”

YoungBae gave me a sad look.

I tor my eyes away from him and quickly walked out of the kitchen and over to his room.

I listened at the door for a moment the silence was piercing as I tapped the door lightly.

He muttered something in Korean and I reached for the knob.

“Yah!” he growled his dark eyes were wild for a moment.

G DRAGON’S POINT OF VIEW

I stared at her for a second relaxing my face. I pulled my headphones off as she blinked, obviously frightened, at me.

“I’m sorry I just…”

“No its ok, I thought you were…” I bit my lip not knowing what to say.

She nodded simply standing awkwardly in the center of my room.

I exhaled slowly. “I’m not hungry so just give that back to the boys.” I muttered.

“You only had that cereal this morning.” She whispered ignoring my request.

I stared at her as she walked towards me. Anyone would of just left me alone, why was she so persistent.

“Please…I’m not hungry…”

“Just a bite.” She pleaded handing me the plate.

I reached out slowly wrinkling my nose at the take out. I walked over to my bed and she sat across from me watching me eat.

“Did YoungBae put you up to this?” I watched her get up looking around my room.

“No I just thought you’d be hungry by now.” She said her back turned towards me as she bent over to look at something on my desk.

She grabbed a leather notebook off my desk sitting across from me.

“Are these you’re lyrics.” She opened the book smiling.

I reached for it and she put it behind her back.

“Just a peak?” she giggled as I reached behind her.

“You’ll have to wait till its done.” My chest crushed against hers and she fell back my hands d behind her back she gasped and shifted under me.

She giggled as her hands were trapped behind her back.

“Wait.” She panted lightly as my head spun as I realized our position.

“Give it back…” I whispered in her ear I squeezed her waist.

“It’s on the floor since the second you reached for it.” Her eyes fluttered.

I blinked for a second listening to her quiet breathing enjoying the way her chest rose and fell against mine.

“How long will I have to wait until I get to hear some of your genius music?” she breathed.

“I need some inspiration first. You’ll know when I’m finished.” I whispered back.

I moved my face close, burying it into . She sighed lightly pushing my face off. Her sweet sent drove me crazy.

“One day you’ll be tired of teasing me. And you’ll get it.” I whispered into her ear.

“Hyung?” SeungRi knocked on the door.

“Ah yeah?” I got off her and she sat up quickly fixing her dress.

“Is Naomi alive?” He laughed nervously.

I stared at her for a moment. “Yeah…she is.”