CRAZY

StarCrossed Lovers [R]
GDRAGON’S POINT OF VIEW

“You need to stop biting your damn nails.” My make up artist tried to file my impossibly short nails. I sighed staring at them they were a problem I guess but I really didn’t care enough.

“Look at Tabi’s nails they’re perfect.” She went on shinning each of my nails.

The sad part was that she really didn’t understand that I ether wouldn’t or couldn’t stop. She was right of course that I should stop biting my nails. I needed to stop a lot of things. Like smoking and drinking and thinking about…Naomi’s moist lips on mine.

But I wasn’t going to stop doing those things. I know I’m being a stubborn but that’s just part of who I was.

So no I’m not going to stop biting my nails.

“So are you going to stop biting your nails?” she asked impatiently.

“…I’ll think about it.” I smiled at her and she couldn’t resist.

I closed my eyes, trying to remember my dance steps that we had to perform in fifteen minutes. This was our good bye performance before we headed to Japan. I would be back in a few days to work on my album.

“JiYong, we’re on in five.” My manager yelled waking me up. I stretched and ran on stage.
NAOMI’S POINT OF VIEW

I watched as the boys performed on the stage amazingly.. Each one of them brought uniqueness to the performance. I smiled humming the familiar tone to myself.

My internship only covered Korea. I would have to stay here I guessed. I sighed, thinking of JiYong’s solo album. Would I be able to work for him and pretend that we didn’t steal a few kisses when no one was looking?

I looked up as the boys walked back into the dressing room. Eyes wide with excitement. Sweat clung on their perfectly jelled hair.

“How was I?” SeungHyun took my water bottle from me and gulped the whole thing down.

“You were amazing.” I smiled.

“Thanks…um…sorry about this morning.” A light blush spread across his cheeks. “You shouldn’t have seen that.”

“Oh…don’t worry about that. You should be apologizing for not telling me that you have a girlfriend.”

“I wish I could tell the world that she’s my girlfriend. Bruit if I didn’t she would be attacked by my own fans. Can you believe that? I’m not as brave as JiYong.”

“What do you mean?” my heart raced as I looked over at JiYong. He was arguing with SeungRi as they had lunch.

“I can tell he’s crazy over you. When JiYong is crazy over something whither its fashion, tattoos, music, or girls he doesn’t give a damn what people think.”

I stared at him for a moment not sure what to say about that.

“Just…do what’s best for you. JiYong should in the least let you do that.”

* * *

“JiYong!” SeungRi poked his head in the door way. “You ready?”

I looked up at the overly eager kid. Ever since SeungRi turned nineteen he’s been basking in every adult think he could, including clubbing.

“Yeah…is Naomi here yet?” I checked my self again in the mirror. Black tank, black tuxedo jacket and dark jeans and sneakers.

“You planning on ing her tonight?” SeungRi said with such casualness it shocked me.

“What gives you the right to talk to your elder like that!?” I glared at him. He was getting bold I could see it in his eyes and it pissed me off.

“Yah Hyun, I’m a man now and as a man I think I should be able to talk about these things with you.” His dark eyes challenged me. “You talk about this stuff to the other guys but you skip me like I’m some baby.”

“You are a baby.” I sighed hooking my arm around his shoulders.

“Hyung!” He whined trying to push me off.

“Your not a man unless I say so.” I hissed into his ears as I dragged him down the hall.

As we walked into the living room our eyes met. I let go of SeungRi and he gasped, moving away from me.

Naomi smiled at me and I broke my gaze from her eyes. I eyed her navy blue shimmery deep V tunic dress. She sat next to Top’s girl friend and Hyori. I smiled; DaeSung finally got the balls to ask her out.

* * *

NAOMI’S POINT OF VIEW

My senses were high as JiYong pulled me into the exclusive club. The other boys got lost with their dates and the soft hum of music thumped under our feet as we walked into the VIP lobby.

I glanced down as he twisted his fingers in mine he smiled gently at me and looked away. Eyes glanced over in our direction as we walked deeper into the room.

The floors were a rick black marble and crystal chandeliers hung high over the glass tables and black leather chairs.

“Everyone is staring.” I whispered and woman glared at me as her date’s eyes turned in my direction.

“Because you’re so beautiful.” He whispered in my ears his lips lingered there for a moment and I closed my eyes.

“You want something to drink?” JiYong ordered us drinks without letting me answer.

“Here” he handed me a martini and I clicked it to his.

I sipped on the martini and his eyes held mine. I stuffed the olive in my mouth and he bit his lip.

JiYong held out his hand for me and I took it. “Where are you taking me?” I smiled as we moved thru the crowd of dancers.

“I want you to dance with me…” He said as the music became wild and fast.

I smiled as he moved behind me his arms held my waist.

“You’re holding back…” he muttered into my hair after a moment.

“There’s people watching…” I explained.

He pulled my hips tighter my eyes fluttered as he rolled his hips.

“It doesn’t matter what everyone else thinks.”

“You might want to.” I eyed some women who were watching us with attentive eyes.

The lights dimmed and his hands down my thighs. I gave up and rocked my hips with his my eyes closed for a moment. I reached back running my hands thru his hair.

“That’s better.” He moaned ily into my ears.

* * *
“Let’s get out of here.” JiYong whispered as we walked back to the lobby where it was quiet.

My heart raced and he watched me for a moment.

“I’ll call a cab.” He waited for me to answer.

“Let me guess…you want me all to myself right?”

He grinned and dialed on his phone.

The taxi came quick.

The car ride was too long and we finally made it back to the apartment. No one was hope, thankfully.

“Can I get you something to eat?” JiYong glanced at me like he brought me back here to get me something to eat.