DANCE WITH ME

StarCrossed Lovers [R]
“Ready? Go!” The photographer directed and I posed flawlessly.

“Good! Excellent.” The director nodded almost foaming at the mouth.

I was brilliant I know and posing in front of the camera was as simple to me as breathing or browsing thru a Louis Vuitton store.

I could hear the soft hum of music coming from the speakers behind a white curtain. My eyes scanned the small crowed of people bustling around the set.

I never usually let anything distract me when it came to work. It’s what I lived for but today was different.

My eyes grazed across the beautiful girl as her hips rocked softly to the beat.

“I love that look in your eyes!” the photographer yelled as I watched her hips sway. “Amazing!”

YoungBae chatted with her and she smiled as he began to dance with her. SeungRi walked over attempting to feed her grapes. She laughed declining his offer. Why was he such a flirt?

My heart stopped as she glanced over in my direction and our eyes meet. She quickly looked away and I smiled I knew she wasn’t shy…why did she look away?

NAOMI’S POINT OF VIEW

Why was he staring at me? My face felt warm as I peeked up at him and our eyes meet for the fifth time.

I had to hand it too him. If I was looking at his film I would never have guessed that he was sleep deprived and stood on a sprained ankle.

I smiled as DaeSung joined me and the other two boys and he danced goofily with YoungBae and I.

I pulled YoungBae’s cap off his head and placed it on mine. We grinned at each other and I watched as SeungHyun came over and tilted it on its side.

“Its time to head back guys.” He stared intently at me and I looked away.

“No!” SeungRi and Dae pouted.

“Hey why don’t you come over…?” SeungHyun suggested and the two sad boys instantly brightened up.

“I’d love to…but are you sure it’s ok?” my mind when back to the screaming fans that glared at me as I entered the boys apartment building.

It was a sickening reminder of who I was hanging out with. These boys were pretty normal once you got past the whole amazingly talented part.

“Don’t worry we’ll make sure you get home in one piece.” SeungHyun grinned. He handed me some dark shades and I put them on.

“Boys!” Their manager called and SeungRi grabbed my arm and pulled me the VIP van outside.

GDRAGON’S POINT OF VIEW

I watched as screaming fans came to life as we stepped out of the building. Their eyes all darted to Naomi and I instantly came close by her side as our driver opened the door for us.

“Get in…” I gritted my teeth as she hesitated.

She looked into the van, then up at me, “But there are only five seats.”

“Don’t worry about it just get in.” I nudged her gently towards the car as cameras frantically flashed away. I blocked her with her body as I heard girls screaming.

“Who’s that?” the yelled. “Why are Big Bang oppas taking a girl with them?!”

I held her waist to steady her and climbed in as she squeezed in next to me. The car began to pull out and girls banged wildly at the windows.

“Crazy huh?” I watched her surprised face as the van pulled out ignoring the screaming girls.

“How can you stand all that screaming?” she shook her head in disbelief.

“You get used to it.” SeungRi shrugged.

I watched as she shifted uncomfortably next to me, I could feel her soft waist and her warm thigh pressed against me. She clung onto my side as the van made a sharp turn into the YG driveway.

I sighed in relief that the fans weren’t waiting outside yet.

“Do you mind if we went to the dance studio first for an hour or two?” YoungBae asked Naomi, I rolled my eyes, he was the perfect gentleman.

“No, of course not! Id love to see you guys dance.” She gushed as we entered the dance studio.

“Wow!” her eyes scanned the spacious room and she smiled as Shaun made his way over.

“You guys are two minutes late…who’s the lovely lady?” he grinned at Naomi and I held my feelings back.

“She’s a friend.” YoungBae smiled.

“Hi friend, I’m Shaun.” He shook her hand.

“I’m Naomi its nice to meet you.” She smiled and I pulled her to the far window as the boys quickly changed into their sweats and sneakers.

Naomi’s eyes watched as they changed and she looked at me as we sat down she crossed her legs tilting her body towards me.

“Trying to get a better view?” I teased as her eyes ran across TaeYangs abs.

“Oh…no. He has a nice body but…” she smiled shyly glancing up at me.

“But what?” I whispered totally absorbed in her warm chocolate eyes.

“I-it’s not what I look for…” she moved closer her eyes widening.

“What is?”

“Inside…their eyes…it needs to exuberate love.” She simply said and once again she shocked me.

“What?” she whispered when I let my guard down for a second and she saw something in my eyes.

“Nothing…” I looked at the boys as they danced.

NAOMI’S POINT OF VIEW

My heart raced as I saw his eyes melt and for a second the looks in his eyes were of total adoration. He looked away from me and my heart raced. What was this that I was feeling?

I looked away from his as the boys began to dance. “So I’m guessing that you like to dance?” The boy’s sneakers squeaked loudly against the glossy floors.

“absolutely…ever since I could walk.” He grinned, his eyes lighting up. “Can you dance?” he said after a moment he leaned forward, his dark bangs falling into his eyes.

“Well yeah.” I smiled pushing his hair back. “How about you show me some moves.”

“I would…but this ing brace…” he lifted his leg. “Will be off by tomorrow. You know what that means?”

“What?” I caught myself deeply absorbed in his gaze.

“You join me for practice tomorrow morning…” his voice whispered gently in my ears and I pulled away staring at him.

I knew being alone with him wasn’t a good idea. With no one else watching I could easily crack and I knew that he knew this fact.

“Will the other boys be there?” I asked biting my lip.

His face fell for a split second and he paused. “Yeah…of course.”

I sighed in relief. “I’ll be there.”