NOT NOW

StarCrossed Lovers [R]
NAOMI’S POINT OF VIEW

The other boys left for their flight to Japan leaving JiYong and I alone.

I followed JiYong to the recording studio.

I watched as his once happy face turned cold. His dark eyes seemed unfocused as we walked into the studio.

“Hey!” A handsome man wearing a white hoodie over a black cap smiled and his eyes fell on me and widened.

“Um Hi.” I smiled noticing two other girls sitting on one of the couches.

I instantly recognized one of them. She was the girl from a while back who glared at me when JiYong ignored her.

“Naomi this is Teddy he produces all of our songs and he writes the ones that I don’t and this is Sandara, she’s featuring in my song Hello and…” I could tell by the reluctant quick glance at the other girl that something was wrong. “Ah…this is Cherin she’s featuring in my some Leaders with Teddy.”

“Nice to meet you pretty lady!” Teddy’s smile was warm and I shook his hand.

“I’m very happy to meet you Naomi.” Sandara smiled at me.

“Yes…very.” Cherin stared at JiYong with the same cold eyes.

“JiYong go ahead. We just got to finish the bridge on Hello and just your entry rap in Leader and edit some things. The girls just finished so I’ll put them together when we have your part.” Teddy muttered as he punched in some keys.

“Sit. I’ll be done in a sec.” he whispered and walked into the recording booth.

I sat down and smiled as Sandara who was staring at my shoes.

They were the Louis Vuitton shoes from clubbing last night and I felt weird wearing them with JiYong’s clothes.

“Your shoes are to die for!” She smiled. “Where did you get them?”

“JiYong bought them for me actually.” I glanced over as he began to rap his part. His eyes closed as his y voice filled the recording room.

“How sweet. JiYong must love you.” She winked.

“Who are you anyway?” Cherin snapped and Sandara stopped smiling.

“I’m an assistant stylist with Big Bang.” I said wondering why this stranger was being such a .

“Lovely…JiYong always likes to buy girls expensive gifts. If I were you id be careful he might try to sleep with you. I saw way to many girls get up by his gift trick…”

“Cherin do you mind?” Teddy turned glaring at her.

“I’m just saying.”

“I don’t fall for gift tricks especially when I can afford these. JiYong wanted to give them to me. I have higher standards then that.” I said coldly and Teddy snickered.

Cherin’s face fell.

I could tell she was saying what ever she wanted because JiYong couldn’t here her from the sound proof booth.

As soon as he excited he glance at me and I smiled.

JiYong muttered a few words in Korean to Teddy and they began editing the song.

I ignored Cherin as I listened to bits and parts of the two songs as the boys put them together. The songs were amazing as I expected.

“Ready?” JiYong sighed after an hour.

“Yeah.” I got up and stretched.

“Bye beautiful!” Teddy grinned at me.

“Bye!” Sandara smiled and I waved goodbye.

GDRAGON’S POINT OF VIEW

I walked slowly. My head was spinning and my mind felt cluttered and irritated. So many thoughts raced thru my head. i rubbed my temples as we went into the elevator.

I didn’t know that Cherin would be there I wondered if she gave Naomi a hard time… I glanced at her. Naomi’s face was expressionaless as we walked back to the apartment.

“You bye girls thousand dollar shoes all the time huh?” Naomi said taking the shoes off and walking quickly into the apartment.

“Why are you so upset?” I rubbed my head she looked at me with irritated eyes.

“Your friend Cherin said that you buy girls stuff and then have with them!” Her eyes narrowed at me and I never seen her anything less then happy.

“Do you really believe that?” I blinked. “Do you think I would buy you things to have with you?”

Naomi stared at me for a moment. “No I don’t but why would she say that to me?”

I didn’t want to answer that. “It’s complicated.”

I watched as her face gave me a look of comprehension. “I don’t have to know what happened between you two. I just want to know if you and eye are genuine.”

I walked in close and she smiled up at me with wide eyes. “We’re the real deal.” I whispered dipping my head down to kiss her.

Naomi kissed me back eagerly and she kissed down my throat. I whinced as her tongue traced along the light bruises on my collar bone from last night.

She pulled at my belt and sat on the counter. I watched as she arched her back and pulled off her shirt. I stared at her black and pink lacy bra.

“Common then.” She whispered ily into my ear.

“Right hear?” I grinned as she undid her own pants and pulled them off.

“Right now.” She wrapped her thighs around me.

I didn’t protest as she pulled my shirt off kissing down my chest and back up to my throat.

I pulled her off the counter and she squealed.

“Not here!” I laughed carrying her back to my room.

“JiYong!” she laughed as I tripped on her purse that was on the floor and fell into the carpet.

“Right here!” I whispered as she crawled between my legs.

“Wait! Ah!” I yelled as she yanked my boxers and pants off and took me into raw.

I moaned as she pumped me with one hand and massaged my s with another. Her tongue lapped at my tip.

I hissed as my phone rang. “N-Nai wait a sec…” I reached into my jean pocket.

“Hellooo…” I bit my lip as she took in my whole length and I tried not to groan.

“JiYong-gii baby!”

“M-Mom?!” My voice was strained and Naomi gasped sitting up her lips made a popping noise as she let go of my .

“JiYong what’s wrong with your voice?” she demanded in her loudest concerned voice.

“I-I’m jogging.” I swallowed trying not to breathe so hard.

“Oh honey I was just about to come over and bring you some food. I know the boys left you all alone in that big apartment so I wanted to keep you company.”

“Mom that’s really ok…” I sat up and stared at Naomi.

“Ok just come over soon. Or I’ll visit…”

“No no mom don’t do that. No surprise visits you know I hate surprises.” I laughed nervously. “I’ll come over tomorrow ok?”

“Alright my little prince.” She cooed and I smiled.

“K mom?” I sighed.

“Bye dumpling I love you.”

“I…love you too mom.” I blushed.

Naomi giggled as I plopped down onto the carpet.

“Sorry I didn’t know.” She smiled.

“S’ok.” I sighed.

“How about I pick up where I left off?” she grinned.

“K but please use this.”

I handed her a . I laid back down onto my back.

“Mmm cherry my favorite.” Naomi giggled.