LV or Love?

StarCrossed Lovers [R]
GDRAGON’S POINT OF VIEW

“Yah, Hyung!?” SeungRi called from my door as I pulled on my favorite leather motorcycle jacket over a crisp white tank top.

“Yes Baby?” I rolled my eyes after I ignored him for ten minuets and he was still there.

“I told you to stop calling me that I’m a man now dammit!” SeungRi stomped his foot like the baby he was and I turned slightly so I could grin at him.

“What do you want?”

“Naomi’s in the other room. She said you invited her to come shopping with us?” His eyes squinted at me like he was trying to figure something out.

“She’s here already?” My heart raced as I changed my hat for the fifth time.

“You’re hopeless.” SeungRi muttered quickly shutting the door before I could throw something at him.

* * *

“Where are we going first?” she asked as were all situated in the car and the driver pulled off.

“JiYong basically lives here.” SeungHyun rolled his eyes and Naomi wrinkled her nose.

“Louis Vuitton?” Her eyes fell on me and memories of a few days before flooded thru my head. She was avoiding me like I was some monster and she didn’t want to be alone with me.

‘I’ll show her monster.’ I grinned at her.

“Am I right?” She took the wrong impression of my smile.

I pointed out the window at one of my favorite places and she smiled at me for the first time in days.

NAOMI’S POINT OF VIEW

I watched as JiYong browse thru the show cases like a pro. His eye for detail was incredible as he requested magnified glasses to look at bolts on suitcases and toggles on leather sneakers.

I glanced over my shoulder as fans tried to press their faces to the glass doors but guards pushed them away. They closed the whole shop so that the boys could fully enjoy themselves.

My eyes fell on a pair of satin pumps. Silk roses bursting from the toe I caught my breath as I reached for them.

I took them and sat on a velvet chair slipping them onto my feet.

“Those look great on you.” YoungBae smiled sweetly, his arms were full of hats and belts.

“Thanks.” I grinned twirling for him I grabbed his shoulders to keep from falling and he laughed his eyes disappearing.

“Ah…YoungBae tomorrows Sunday.” SeungHyun came over and smiled at me I spied a classy suitcase in his hands.

“That’s right I almost forgot!” YoungBae grinned his eyes became mischievous.

“What does that mean?” I stared at the two of them as the glanced over at SeungRi.

“Every Sunday or so we like to do little pranks around the house, just to show the other members how much we love them.” SeungHyun explained.

“And we want you to help us. No one will expect anything from you.” YoungBae added.

“Are you serious?” I laughed.

“This is a serious matter, and if you can’t handle it then just pretend we didn’t say anything.” SeungHyun’s dark eyes challenged me.

“Fine I’m in!” The two boys filled me in on tomorrow’s plans.

* * *

Still wearing the shoes I continued to walk thru the store, careful not to catch JiYong’s eye. Every time he looked at me I felt like I was going to burst I could still feel his fingers against my thighs and his barely there whispers in my ears.

I ran my hands against the supple leather hand bags admiring their amazing craftsmanship. I could see why JiYong loved this store it was truly grand.

Two hands shamelessly wove around my waist and for a second I thought they belonged to SeungRi until I got a whiff of sweet Chanel and cigarettes. He laughed as my body tightened in his arms.

“JiYong…don’t.” I moved out his arms before the electricity between us became too overwhelming.

“Those shoes are delicious on you.” His sharp eyes stared at them. “Want me to get them for you?”

“I can buy my own things thank you very much.” I watched as his eyebrow raised, like he really was surprised.

“It was just a suggestion.” He seemed a little hurt. “You’ve been avoiding me. I don’t like it.”

“Do you always say anything that’s on your mind?”

“You wouldn’t want me to do that?” he smirked at me and I glanced to see SeungRi pretending to look at some fur shawl but I knew he was watching.

I slipped the shoes off missing the height they gave me. I wasn’t about to bye them and look like a jerk in front of JiYong or give him the satisfaction of buying me something. Even if I adored the shoes…I sadly put them away.

I stared at him and he watched me for a moment.

“I saw you, YoungBae and SeungHyun.”

“What’s your point.” I tried not to smile

“I just hope you know what you’re getting into. I like to stay out of these things.” He smiled. “Just don’t hurt my little baby too much…I love him.”

He smiled at SeungRi who quickly looked away from us and stared at the ceiling.

“Don’t worry SeungRi will be alive by the end of tomorrow I promise.” I held out my pinky.

He rolled his eyes pulling me to his chest and engulfing me with his warmth.