Connaissance

StarCrossed Lovers [R]
The boys hurried to their places. Behind the sofa was a dark window the sun just rising behind tall buildings Seoul coming alive.

I sat at a table behind the camera crew and watched as a tall pretty female host came in and the cameras started rolling.

“Anyehasayo Big…Bang!” they shouted in unison, punching the air in front of them.

I smiled as they answered the woman’s questions with a fire and charisma, they looked like pros. I immediately noticed that SeungHyun the oldest was quiet and awkward. Daesung smiled allot. SeungHyun the youngest had this confident look in his eyes and YoungBae played with his fingers and talked the most.

The door to my right opened suddenly and I watched as a slender man in crutches walked in. My eyes widened as I stared at him. He looked up trough thick shiny bangs his eyes locked on mine.

I caught my breath as a few women ran to his side making a big fuss as they got him a chair and water. One woman grabbed another chair and pillow for his feet.

He protested a bit as a lady smoothed out his glossy hair.

“Ay Noona! ...Aigoo!” he rasped gasping in Korean.

They sat him down not to far away from me. His eyes watched the other boys with careful assessment in his eyes. His gaze was strong as he chewed his nails and tapped his right foot. I looked away and refocused my attention on the boys just as his eyes moved to my direction.

**GDRAGON’S POIN OF VIEW**

I watched as the boys did the interview without me. I watched proud of them pulling it off like nothing went wrong. Almost like I never went to the hospital and got my leg bandage. I felt a wave of dizzy stress hitting me and I desperately wanted a cigarette. I sighed knowing that it would be impossible with all the cameras around.

Was she looking at me? I thought glancing over in the direction that I saw the exotic looking girl. I turned my head slightly to my left to get a better view of her. She was only five feet away her attention was on the boys.

I doubted that I ever see her before. With her complexion she was hard to miss. I stared at her chocolate skin and her strong jaw that contrasted her soft face. She crossed her slim legs and arched her graceful back, my eyes trailed down her sheer T-shirt.

“JiYong? Can I get you anything?” One of my assistants came to my side just as the boys were done and the girl stood up also.

“No…” I mumbled and stared icily into her eyes. Yoonie was the youngest personal assistant working for me. A few months ago we went clubbing and my mind clouded back to her thin lips surrounding me between my legs. I didn’t lead her on surprisingly and I didn’t protest when she gave herself to me in the back of the VIP van. And since that day she thought that there could be something between us. But to her dismay the next day it was business as usual.

“Oh…well if you need anything let me know…” Yonnie smiled half heartingly and I felt a pinch of guilt.

But my eyes went back to her again as she clapped her small hands as SeungRi ran to her side chatting away. The other boys hovered less aggressively by her side and she smiled glancing in my direction.

I held her gaze as SeungRi followed her eyes and smiled at me. I waved standing up and leaning against an armoire.
“Hyung you came!” he smiled pulling the girl with him. SeungRi made friends so fast it was almost nauseating.

“Yeah I was bored as at home.” I grinned at him. I adored him like he was my baby brother.

“I…uh…better get dressed. I’ll see you around?” SeungRi touched her shoulder and she grinned at him pursing her bee stung lips.

“Yeah sure.” Her voice was raspy and she watched him leave.

Her warm brown eyes locked on mine under thick eyelashes. I shoved my hands into my back pocket and stared at her. She didn’t look away and that amused me.

“What’s your name?” I asked the exotic beauty

“What?” She stared at me.

I smiled, she couldn’t speak Korean.

Her almond shaped eyes looked me up and down.

“What’s your name?”

“What’s yours?” She raised an eyebrow, challenging me.

“JiYong.” I offered her my hand.

“Naomi.” She took my hand squeezing it tight.

NAOMI’S POINT OF VIEW

I looked up at his flawless white skin his dark eyes stared at me with total interest. I couldn’t look away from this JiYong and he knew that too.

He noticed me staring at his black patent leather sneakers.

“You like them?” he smiled at me raising his uninjured leg.

“I do…let me see they’re Chanel 100 year’s special edition. Although I didn’t see these with the gold tipped crepe laces.”

“Yeah I got them costume. You know your stuff huh?” I could tell from the look in his eyes he expected nothing less form me.

“I sure do. I eat, sleep, breath fashion.”
He grinned wickedly at me. “Looks like were both in the same boat.”

I shifted my weight on my hips as I moved closer to him, eyeing his cast. “What happened to your leg?”

He glanced down at his wrapped foot. “Oh well I sprained it. I fell during stage practice.” He shrugged nonchalantly.

“Damn. Are you ok?”

“Not the worst that happened to me…” That knowing smile crept on his elegant face flashing pearly white teeth.

“JiYong!” A pretty woman came over muttering to him in Korean.

His face fell and he nodded and l looked over at me. “I got to go get some rest for tomorrow…I’ll see you around?”

“Sure.” I nodded and watched him turn around and gracefully walk away.