SURPRISE

StarCrossed Lovers [R]
NAOMI’S POINT OF VIEW

I yawned half asleep as we went back to Noona’s house and JiYong helped me get my bags. He flipped thru his cell phone as I stuffed all of my cosmetics into my carry-on. His delicate face was still strained like last night. He breathed softly as he read something on the screen.

“!” he moaned shoving his phone into his pocket. I turned from my open suitcase and stood up walking over to him.

“Something wrong?”

“Just…keep packing.” He avoided my eyes. I couldn’t stand him like this.

“I’m not doing anything until you tell me what’s wrong.”

He stared at me for a moment. “The pictures are in just like I expected.” He pushed back his bangs and a look of pain shot across his soft face. “Thankfully no one took any of you. We can’t keep this secret for long…”

“I’m ready for what ever happens.” I said and his eyes opened.

“You’re willing to go thru all this for me?” his eyes softened.

“I’m still here aren’t I?” I smiled and finished packing.

* * *

“Look at this one.” SeungHo’s eyes were wide as he lifted up one.

“He’ll love this.” I smiled at it. Fans gathered by the window as they recognized SeungHo.

I panicked. “They’ll see what I’m buying!” I glanced nervously as the cameras flashed thru the store window.

“It’s ok, Were giving this to him tomorrow so just make sure he doesn’t see the news or use any electronic tonight.” SeungHo shouted in Japanese at the store owner and he nodded showing us bows.

“And how will I do that? JiYong’s been obsessed with checking the gossip columns lately.” I rolled my eyes.

“Open up the cookie jar tonight.” SeungHo said it with such nonchalance I almost chocked.

“What!?” I felt my face flush with heat.

“Just entertain him. JiYong’s a freak so I’m sure he won’t say no.” SeungHo laughed at my facial expression. “Don’t act like you two never fooled around before.”

“Ok…I’ll do that then.” I smiled.

“I’ll bring his present over with a red bow and everything.”

* * *

“Naomi where where you?” SeungRi panicked as the makeup stylist rushed his eyeliner on.

“Sorry Ri…I had to get JiYong his birthday present.” I glanced over at JiYong as he flipped thru the NII clothing rack.

“Here.” I handed SeungRi his polo and grey jeans.

“What did you get him?” DaeSung came over and I helped him put on his silver bracelet.

“It’s a surprise.” I smiled handing him his belt.

“Can we have a clue?” SeungRi smiled sweetly at me.

“Nope sorry. JiYong will tell you during his party tomorrow.”

“Excited to meet the parents?” YoungBae held his arm out to me and I fixed the cuffs on his shirt.

“Actually I’m a bit nervous.” I sighed wondering why the party was being held at his parents place.

“Just be yourself.” YoungBae smiled at me.

“I doubt they’ll like me.” I smiled sadly.

“You still have us.” SeungHyun chewed on a peach.

“Thank you.” I felt loved.

“Naomi…”JiYong grabbed my hand as I walked past his chair for the fifth time.

“Hm?” my eyes went straight to his bleach blonde hair. “I’m still not used to the blonde hair.” I ran my fingers thru it.

“You’ve been gone for half the day.” JiYong pouted up at me. “Where’s my laptop?” he asked looking upset.

“I…uh…left it at the hotel sorry.” I smiled feeling totally guilty.

“Ji relax ok…?”

“Tomorrow I’m debuting! I think I’m ready but…”

He stopped as I bent over and whispered in his ear. “When we get back to the hotel…You won’t have a care in the world.”

He stared up at me as I grinned down at him.

* * *

GDRAGON’S POINT OF VIEW

I glanced into Naomi’s suitcases searching for the present. I knew that’s what she was hiding and once she go out of the shower we would be one the next flight to Korea.

I wouldn’t let that happen until I knew what she was up to. Last night’s distractions worked I admitted. I blushed thinking about it we went on for hours and I had to admit it did take my mind off of my stressful debut.

“JiYong what are you doing?” Naomi came out in white jeans and a baby pink top.

“Nothing…” I frowned when she smiled knowing that I didn’t find anything.

“Lets go then.” She smiled at me as I grabbed her suitcases and followed her out the hotel room.

* * *

“Don’t be nervous. You’ll be fine.” I rang the doorbell of my childhood apartment.

My heart raced as I heard the locks being undone. I wasn’t sure what my parents would say.

A few seconds later the door swung open and my mother was there.

“JiYong!” she yelped hugging me tight. “Ah my boy! Look at you!” she said in her loud voice. She pulled my face down and kissed my cheeks. “My beautiful boy! oh! I’ve missed you!”

“Mom!” I smiled down at her.

“Oh?” she turned her attention on Naomi.