Stars

StarCrossed Lovers [R]
GDRAGON’S POIN OF VIEW

“!” I groaned stumbling into the kitchen. I found the switch but quickly turned it off when the bright lights made my head pound.

I scrambled to the water cooler to get a glass of water to wallow the pain killers in my left hand.

I decided it was an emergency after five failed attempts to aim the water into the glass cup.

I gasped as the burning in my throat made everything worse.

“JiYong?” YoungBae’s voice came up behind me. “You’re home.”

I laughed but I didn’t know what the hell was so damn funny. I reached out for him and he moved back when he smelt the liquor.

“Bae…”

“You were with her weren’t you?” YoungBae was always the type to get straight to the point. I always loved that and hated it that quality about him.

I reached again and held onto him tight. “So what if I was?”

“JiYong…are you sure that’s a good idea. I mean looked what happened between you and ch…”

“Damnit YoungBae!” I let him go and almost lost my balance. He grabbed me and we headed to my room. “That’s in the past now.” I said with a more calming voice.

“I know it is…I just don’t want you to get in too deep and then realize then that you’re unhappy.” YoungBae got me to my bed and turned to leave.

“I’ll be unhappy if I don’t have her Bae…” I whispered.

YoungBae gave me one last look. “Good night Ji.”

NAOMI’S POINT OF VIEW

“You what?!” Vivian screamed from somewhere in the house.

“ Lorine am I on speaker phone?” I asked my more normal sister.

“Yeah sorry I didn’t know that you were going to say something like that.” She apologized.

“Ok tell me everything! Now!” Vivian screamed on the other end.

“This is serious guys! I kissed another guy and…and…” I felt tears fill up my eyes.

“Naomi…there’s something I need to tell you before you get all upset.” Lorine said. I could here worry in her voice and I panicked.

“Well I’m just going to say this plain and simple…Calvin is cheating on you.”

* * *
I fought back tears as I sat in the taxi on my way to the boy’s apartment. Calvin’s been cheating on me for an entire year?

I kissed another guy and I felt so much guilt because Calvin has always been the most amazing guy ever.

But he wasn’t he was a lying dog and I was stupid for shutting JiYong away.

My mind traced back to last night. I didn’t know what to make of it actually. JiYong just knew every button to press and every lever to pull to make any girl fall for him. Even a non-single girl like me.

I considered myself single now. I wouldn’t even call Calvin and tell him that it was off…he would figure that out on his own.

I got out the taxi and paid the driver and walked quickly into the building.

I felt a bit under dressed in dark jeans, a white t-shirt and black ballet flats. But I had too much on my mind to get a good outfit together.

I knocked and DaeSung opened. His hair was messy and he still had his PJs on. I never saw the guys like this before. I laughed to myself, thinking of all the fan girls who would love to be in my position right now.

“Oh hey Naooommi!” he yawned moving so I could get in.

I watched as SeungRi flipped lazily thru the channels and YoungBae tried to put Boss’s leash on but was too tired to clip it in right.

“Oh…hi.” I turned and looked at a pretty girl with long brown hair. She was wearing a man’s shirt and nothing else.

SeungHyun came out behind her and smiled sheepishly at me. I concluded that this pretty girl must have kept him company last night.

The other boys didn’t seem bothered by this so I turned my attention to helping YoungBae put on the dogs leash the right way.

GDRAGON’S POINT OF VIEW

I moaned softly as I heard voices from down the hall. They were so damn loud. I rolled offer trying to fall asleep but my head still hurt. I heard my door open and close quickly and muffled footsteps made their way over to me.

“ off.” I muttered in Korean.

Hands roamed to my sides pinching me. I winced ignoring them. The hands stoked my hair and my eyes jolted open.

“What the ! Let me ing sleep…” I yelled sitting up.

Naomi stared at me with a shocked and an amused smile crept on her full lips.

“Is that how you treat your group members?”

“Naomi!” I rubbed my eyes.

“Hi.” She answered.

I remembered last night and I stared at her. I wanted to apologize the right way so I didn’t look like such a .

“I was such a .” I blurted out.

She laughed, confused. “Is that how you say good morning?”

I stared at her. Did she not just here me?

“I need a shower…I’ll be back.” I got up pretending that my head was not spinning the same speed as the Earths and left.

I walked back in dressed in dark jeans and I grey hoddie. She smiled shyly at me and I moved to her.

“Good morning.” I whispered kissing her cheek.

I smiled as she ran her nose across my jaw. My lips opened and she kissed me wrapping her arms tight around my neck.

Naomi moaned softly between kisses and I kept kissing her loving every sigh. opened and my tongue came in tasting .

I clutched her hips tight and she moved back. I followed her all the way, until her back hit the door.

My lips never left hers as I kissed her hungrily. She arched her back as I kissed down her neck.

“Wait I can’t breath.” She whimpered as I moved for again.

I was sober but I felt the same last night when my lips first touched hers.

She bit my bottom lip and I pulled back. One more second and I would rip her clothes off and take her right against the door.

“I saw luggage’s in the hall.” She whispered, our bodies were still tight against the door.

“Were going to Japan soon. But I’m staying for my solo activities.” I whispered moving back.

“Oh…” She nodded her head. I watched her for a moment.

“Naomi!” SeungRi called and we both jumped.

I swung the door open and she ran out and bumped into him. So he knew she would be here?

“Come help me pack Nai Nai!” He smiled wickedly at me and I ignored him.

“Sure.” She smiled and he pulled her away. I stared at YoungBae who was watching from down the hall. He gave me a small smile and walked away.