Feelings

Run and Hide (Hiatus)

The shoot had already started and the two girls were stationed to help the members. That meant they had to make sure their makeup wasn’t running and that their clothes stayed sweat free.

“We should be done before noon right?” Sammy asked.

“I hope so.” Eunmi sighed.

“Girls!” the creative director yelled.

They both ran to the members and dabbed them with moist towelettes and quickly touched up their makeup.

“You’re doing a good job.” Taeyang whispered to Sammy.

“Thank you Oppa. You are too.” she smiled.

The two girls finished and quickly ran off the set. Sammy watched as all five guys posed and posed and posed. Her eyes kept drifting off to Seunghyun the most and her gaze would stay on him the longest.

“Taeyang seems to keep looking over here.” Eunmi nudged her.

“Huh?” Sammy asked realizing that she’d been staring again.

“Yes, his eyes keep wandering over to us.” she giggled.

“Oh please why would he?” Sammy spoke before taking a sip of water.

“Maybe he has feelings for a certain English woman?” Eunmi poked her side.

Sammy eyes widen and she almost spat out her water. But luckily she gulped it down before any came up.

“Why- why would you say that?” she asked coughing lightly.

“What do you mean? He’s been pretty friendly and talkative with you this morning” Eunmi answered.

“Isn’t he always like that?”

Eunmi shook her head, “He is but not like that.”

Sammy nodded understanding what Eunmi meant. She looked to Taeyang and every few poses his eyes would take a quick look to where she was standing.

She never thought of Taeyang in that way but when Eunmi had pointed out his possible interest Sammy was nervous to look at him.

When the shoot finished Sammy walked over to Lee to help pack up.

“Good work Sammy.” she smiled.

“You too.” she nodded.

“I hear that you’re working with us part time.” Lee spoke.

“Yeah, Eunmi asked me last night.”

“That’s great. I’m glad you said yes.” Lee smiled.

Sammy smiled back, “I’m beginning feel that it was a good choice. Even if is only part time.”

“I’m going to have to convince you to work for us full time. You’re a hard worker.”

The two laughed and went back to work.

Seunghyun sat in a chair waiting for s. He watched Sammy moved the clothes out of the room and into the hall. He then watched her carefully put away the jewellery when she was done with the clothes. He didn’t know what it was about her but he knew there were feelings in him for her.

“Hey bro,” Taeyang came to sit next to him.

“Hey,” he nodded finally taking his eyes off of Sammy.

“What do you think of Sammy?” Taeyang asked.

“Whoa that’s a bold question.” he told him.

Taeyang shrugged it off, “Just answer?” he asked sincerely.

Seunghyun looked at his younger member and noticed a change in him. He looked to be more....he didn’t know what exactly but Seunghyun knew it had to do with Sammy.

“Well she’s pretty.” he answered half truthfully.

Taeyang nodded, “She’s more than that. She’s beautiful and not only on the outside but on the inside as well.” he spoke slowly.

Seunghyun watched as his friend said this and how his eyes showed happiness in them. He sighed knowing that Taeyang definitely like Sammy too. But when he turned to look at her, her eyes weren’t looking at Taeyang, they were looking at him.

Sammy was across the room putting the last of the clothes away when he saw Seunghyun and Taeyang sitting on the other side. Taeyang was talking and she looked to Seunghyun just as his head turned to her. She smiled feeling her heartbeat increasing and quickly went back to work.

“Sammy,” Eunmi called out.

She walked inside to find Sammy on the floor, “Ready?” she asked.

Sammy zipped up the bag and looked up at Eunmi.

“Yep, I just need to put this on the cart.” Sammy nodded.

“What time is it?” she asked and looked to the clock, “Oh my! It’s already noon!” she squeaked, “We really have to go.”

She grabbed Eunmi and said a quick bye to Lee before running downstairs to catch a cab.

Taeyang watched as Sammy had a panicked look on her face but he couldn’t stop her to ask what the matter was because within seconds she was gone.

“Where did she go?” he asked.

Seugnhyun heard him and looked up to see Sammy leaving the room with her friend but instead of answering he stood up, “I’m going ahead. There’s something I have to get at the dorm.”

“What did you forget?” Taeyang asked.

“Aish, it’s none of your business.” he jabbed at him.

Seunghyun walked away and just before he stepped out the door Taeyang stopped him.

“Hey remember that we have a meeting with YG later this afternoon.” he told him.

Seunghyun nodded and left. As he got into the elevator he took out his car.

“Hyung. Can you meet downstair right away?” he spoke into the phone. “Okay, I’ll be right there.”

He hung up the phone.  When he got outside there was a black car sitting out front. The driver quickly got out and opened the door for him.

Seunghyun looked ahead and noticed Sammy getting into a cab.

“Hello Seunghyun” the driver spoke.

“Hey Hyung.”

“Where to? The apartment?” he asked.

“Not today. Follow that cab though.” he coughed.

His driver looked at him questioningly but nodded anyways.

“Thanks Hyung.” he nodded.

As they drove Seunghee kept his eyes on the cab a few cars in front of them. He felt bad for doing this to his friend, Taeyang, but he felt like he had to know her.

 Seunghyun promise he would make it up to his friend.

“Seunghyun. The cab stopped.” his hyung spoke.

He looked out the window and recognized the neighbourhood. He noticed Sammy and she was stepping out of the cab. He watched her wave her friend off and then she went inside a noodle shop. He unbuckled his seatbelt.

“Thanks Hyung. I’ll call you if I need a ride.” he spoke getting out.

Seunghyun quickly put on a hat covering his hair and placed a scarf around his neck. He took a look around but there were only senior citizens.

Then he walked across the street and followed Sammy inside.

Once inside he saw her talking to a couple of men. She was smiling and he stood there just staring. Once she was done she  turned around and looked to the door.

Sammy stopped in her steps and stared. She recognized that bad disguise anywhere even if she had only seen it once.

 

-----

A/N

Hi everyone! Sorry for my late update! I cannot find the time to write! Gah! I'm sorry! I'll try to make the next update quicker! I'm getting so behind at work that I'm not writing enough! I have so much for this story too! Well I hope you liked this update! See you soon!