work...NOW?!

Run and Hide (Hiatus)

There was a knock on the door when Sammy began brushing her teeth before bed. She knew Seunghee was asleep and didn’t expect her to answer it.

She spat into the sink and quickly rinsed .

“Hello,” she called through the door.

“Sammy! Oh thank goodness you’re still up!” Eunmi squeaked.

“Eunmi?” she opened the door. “What are you doing here so late?”

“What do you mean? And why are you dressed like that?! We’re going to be late?” she sounded panicked.

“Huh?”

“The job? Sammy you promised!” she pouted.

“Wait? That starts tonight?” Sammy eyes widen.

Eunmi nodded, “I know it’s extremely last minute but I forgot about this schedule and they’re really short people today.”

Sammy stared at Eunmi and she looked stressed.

“Give me a minute. I’ll throw on some jeans.”

“You’re the best!” Eunmi grinned, “I’ll wait for you downstairs.”

Sammy nodded and closed the door. She threw her hair in a messy bun and dabbed on some makeup. She threw on a pair of jeans and a sweater. She then wrote down a note for Seunghee telling her that she wouldn’t be working the morning shift and prayed that she wouldn’t get into trouble.

When she was done Sammy grabbed her bag and met Eunmi down stairs. She was already in a cab waiting for her.

The place they went to this time was in an actual building and not a warehouse. They took an elevator to the 8thfloor where they were met with a team of people.

“You’re working with Lee again.” Eunmi spoke leading them to the dressing rooms.

Sammy nodded and followed feeling extremely tired.

“You girls are late!” Lee yelled at them as soon as they stepped in.

“I know but at least we showed up.” Eunmi pointed out.

“That’s true. I can’t believe so many people bailed at the last minute. This is not what YG is about.” Lee sighed, “Oh Hi Sammy! Nice to see you.” she smiled.

“Hi Lee.” Sammy smiled.

“Working with me again?” she asked.

“Yes.”

“Okay good it’s the same set up as before.” she instructed.

Sammy nodded and went straight to work. This time they were scrambling to get everything done and organized. Lee didn’t even have time to get a coffee and Sammy was running on fumes. When they finally finished Sammy’s face was actually flushed.

“Hey are you okay?” Lee asked.

“Yes, I just need to sit for a bit.” she nodded.

“Okay, I’ll get some coffee and a muffin before the members get here.”

Sammy nodded her thanks and took a seat in a random chair. They were people still scurrying around the room organizing and she closed her eyes for a bit and soon enough she fell asleep to feet hitting the floor...

“Hey Sammy wake up.” a voice called out to her.

Sammy was slowly becoming aware of the world when someone lightly shook her. She slowly opened her eyes.

“Sammy.” someone sang out.

She opened her eyes wide realizing that she had fallen asleep on the job and standing right in front of her was Taeyang.

“Oh h-hello Taeyang.” she bowed from her seat.

“Hey Sammy.” he grinned.

Sammy smiled not knowing what else to say to the member.

“Uhh Sammy?” he asked.

“Yes?”

“You’re sitting in my make up chair.” he casually told her.

Sammy eyes grew wide and she immediately stood up. It was then that she realized that everyone was staring at her.

“I’m sorry.” she bowed to the room.

Taeyang chuckled, “It’s fine. I’m glad someone warmed my chair for me.”

Sammy nodded and went over to Lee who looked like she was about to explode with laughter.

“Sammy.” he called.

“Yes?” she asked.

“Will you help me with my outfit again?” he asked.

“Yes.” she nodded.

“Great.” he smiled then sat in his chair.

Sammy turned around and walked over to Lee. She went through the racks once more trying to hide her embarrassment.

“Well done Sammy.” Lee patted her on the back.

She looked at her as if she was nuts.

“What? That was good entertainment.”

“That was embarrassing.” Sammy whispered.

“Oh it wasn’t that bad. After you apologized everyone went back to their business.” Lee spoke.

“Really?” Sammy sounded relieved.

“Yeah well expect s. They were all looking at you.” she giggled.

Sammy gulped at what Lee said and glanced back at the members. When she did they were all stealing looks at her secretively well at least the four of them were trying to be secretive about it.

Seunghyung was the only one directly looking at her.

Sammy nodded her at head him but he simply looked away. He was the first one done again and he walked over.

“Good morning.” Sammy bowed.

He nodded at her.

“So what’ my outfit for today?” he rubbed his hands together asking Lee.

“You should know you picked it out.” Lee said back.

“Yes I did.” Seunghyung nodded pleased with himself.

“Sammy do you mind helping him. I’m still putting together GD’s outfit.” Lee asked her.

“Sure. No problem.” Sammy smiled.

She went to the rack but when she turned around to look at Seunghyun he had already moved to the quick change. Sammy followed after him and placed his clothes on the outside hanger. She was about to call him Seunghyun but she felt odd saying his real name. Everyone around her was calling him by his stage name so she thought she had too also.

“TOP, your clothes are hanging out here.” she finally spoke.

“Thank you.” he simply said.

Sammy didn’t know what else to say and she was done helping Seunghyun since his outfit was so simply this time.

“Do you have my earrings?” he asked through the curtain.

“I have them here.” she answered.

When he came out he was dressed in simple white top and black slacks. He then placed his black coat on and slipped on his shoes. Sammy blinked a few times feeling her cheeks flush. He looked at her then and smiled.

“Here you go TOP.” she handed the earrings over to him.

“TOP? Since when do you call me that?” he asked putting on his earrings.

“Since I’ve started working for you.” Sammy smiled.

He stopped what he was doing and stared at her. “You work for us?” he asked.

Sammy nodded, “Yes, I just started.”

“Did I hear that we have a new crew member?” Taeyang walked up to them.

“Yes Taeyang oppa.” Sammy smiled.

“Oppa.” Seunghyun whispered.

“Oppa,” Taeyang grinned at her, “I like how that sounds coming from you.”

Sammy blushed, “Oh, I –uh just –was...I hope that was okay of me to say. I just remember that girls say that to male friends that they respect.” she tried answered trying to cover up her embarrassment.

“Don’t worry over it. I like it.” Taeyang nudged her which made Sammy blush even more, “Hey TOP are you done with Sammy? I need her help getting ready.” he asked him.

Seunghyun simply nodded trying to hide his anger and disappointment. He watched as the two walked over to the clothing rack.

“They make a cute pair eh bro?” Jiyong spoke out.

Seunghyun stared at his friend as if he was crazy, “They’re okay.” he shrugged.

“Don’t be like that. It’s good for Youngbae to be carefree around a girl. It’s been a while since he’s been like this.” Jiyong patted Seunghyun’s back, “There are more wonderful ladies out there my friend.”

Jiyong left to change and all Seunghyun could do was stare at the two from the across the room. Sammy was smiling and laughing at Youngbae who looked like he really liked her.

 

----

a/n

Hi everyone! especially a HI! to the new subscribers! Thank you for reading! ^^ and that you continue to too.

I'm sorry for not updating for a few days but I had a graduation to attend and I didn't have any time to write. I hope you like this update and sorry for any mistakes in grammar or spelling (english major here too ^///^)

See ya soon! <3