CHAPTER 7: SWIMMING

The Pretty Face behind the Curtains

CHAPTER 7: SWIMMING

NARRATOR
Ji-eun woke up early, not because she’s excited but because her dad’s waking her up. To make an excuse letter for her, her dad signed it then went back to sleep.

YOUR POV

“Yeay! Dad signed it!” I said hoping towards my room.

I quickly got dressed for school. Then went downstairs to eat After finishing my breakfast, I went to the car.
The car arrived at school 30 minutes early, so I went to my classroom. I found Donghae there. He’s really early, he suddenly approached me, and gave me a warm hug. I was really shocked, but I really love how it feels. Actually, it’s my first time to be hugged by someone except for my dad and granddad. It feels so warm.

 

“Donghae, are you okay?” I asked him.

“Yeah, I just miss you.” He said letting go of me.

I blushed, but of course he didn't  see it. He went out of the classroom and I sited and read a book. I notice that Yuri was there already. She gave me a hug and we chatted until all of our classmates were in the room.
END OF POV
Narrator: 
Yuri was able to make an excuse letter for her not to attend the swimming practice. Time past by sooooo… (Emphasize the WORD) fast, that Ji-eun wasn’t able to realize it was P.E time already. Of course she wasn’t worry at all, because she has her excuse letter. Yuri and Ji-eun headed to the swimming area and handed their letter to the teacher. They headed then to the bench and just sat there waiting for the students to go swimming. 

YOUR POV
As soon as the students went out, the first person that caught my eyes, (TANTARARAN!) none other than Donghae. I mean who wouldn’t catch anyone’s attention with his masculine body and those regular swimming trunks. Even though it looks the same with everyone else, when it’s in him it looks elegant and hot. (Imagine the common blue trunks please.)

His six-pack abs were really perfect, behind him were Eunhyuk and Kyu Hyun who looks very hot too. I was blushing when I saw how Donghae look, good thing that my hair was covering my face (*EVIL LAUGH) so no one can see me.

Just then someone hug Donghae from behind, and it was none other than Jessica, (clouds and thunder above my head. LOL’s ) she was very y with her swimsuit 

JESICCA’s swimsuit:http://media.photobucket.com/image/swimsuit/Tiki_Java/Miss%20Hawaii%20USA%202010%20Pageant/courtneycolemanswimsuit.jpg?o=39 (HOT RIGHT?)

My happy feeling turned into anger, I then realize I was angry for that reason. WHY?
 

END OF POV

Narrator: 
All those time Ji-eun and Yuri were watching their classmates perform swimming activities, they weren’t even jealous because they hate to wear swim suits. That’s why they’re called BEST FRIENDS! (hahah) 
After the guys finished swimming, Donghae headed to Ji-eun and gave her a hug. Which made Ji-eun wet but still, he doesn’t care. He headed to the locker room, not even noticing how mad Jessica was. 

 

JESSICA’S POV:
I was about to hug Donghae when suddenly he went to hug Ji-eun. That girl, Ji-eun, she doesn’t know her place here.

“Agggggggghh! I hate her!” I said to Tiffany, who was busy flirting with Eunhyuk, who happened to broke up with that no good Yoona.
“Who?” Tiffany said pushing Eunhyuk away, so he can head to the locker room.

“That Ji-eun girl.” I said pointing to Ji-eun and Donghae hugging.

“Yah! She’s such a flirt!” Tiffany said crossing her arms.

“I know, I’ll teach her a lesson she’ll never forget.” I said smirking. 

END OF POV

Yuri’s POV
I saw Eunhyuk walking towards my direction. He then stop and smirk at me. It made me blush, but as he pass by, I can hear him saying

“WHAT AN UGLY GIRL! THE GOTS” he said laughing with Kyu Hyun.

I was really hurt, but what hurts me more is the fact that he was flirting with Tiffany. I really wanted to cry but I tried my best to pull back the tears. Good thing it works. So I went out and forgot about Ji-eun.
 

END OF POV

YOUR POV
I walk pass Jessica, but she grabbed my wrist then pull me. 

“Yah, what’s your problem!” I said angrily.

“What’s my problem?” she asked in a tone that pissed me even more.

“Her problem is you, !” Tiffany said.

“BO?! WHY?!” I said shock.

“Because you’re flirting with him…” just before Tiffany could finish, Jessica cut her off.

“Your flirting with my boyfriend you !” she said angrily.

“No, I’m not….he’s the one who hugged me!” I answered back.

“WHAT NOW, You expect me to believe that his flirting with someone like you!?” eyeing me from head to toe.

I didn’t mind her, so I continue walking towards the other direction. Just before that, she pulls me again to face her.

“You should learn your lesson !” she said smirking, and then she pushes me to the pool.

It was really cold, so I was trembling as I got up, Tiffany then walks away. I was looking like a wet puppy. I was really crying, good thing my hair was still covering my face so no one, not even Jessica can witness it. Unaware that Donghae saw it.

END OF POV


DONGHAE’s POV
As I was heading out the locker room, I saw Jessica push Ji-eun to the pool. I was really mad at Jessica for doing that. So I ran to help Ji-eun.

 

“Yah, Jessica why did you do that?!” I said shouting at her.

END OF POV 

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

guys, sorry for the late update, it just happened that we lost our internet and i wasn't able to update...it...but here you go guys...i'll be posting the chapter 8 today..when i'm done typing sooo..you guys will enjoy my double treat...and it also to apologize for being late...really...sorry :)