CHAPTER 51: WHAT HAPPENED?

The Pretty Face behind the Curtains

 

CHAPTER 51: WHAT HAPPENED?

LISTEN TO: ROLLIN (KARA)


Ji-eun woke up feeling a throbbing pain in her head.  She sat down in the bed, without opening her eyes; she then whine like a five year old.

“Unnie…” she whined

Donghae was awakened by her voice, and quickly sat up.

“Kwenchana?” he asked worriedly.

Ji-eun was shock hearing Donghae’s voice, she was positively sure it’s Donghae’s voice without even opening her eyes.  She opened her eyes slowly kept wishing that she was only hallucinating.  When it was finally opened she adjusted her sight from the light, after a few seconds of blinking and scratching her eyes; she was able to see the view properly and her brain didn’t fail her.  Donghae was really there in front of her only a few inches away from her face.  She tries to remember what happened last night.

Yeh! She was drunk and…. It’s a complete blur after that.  She stood up thinking what could have happened last night, seeing herself not in her clothes instead she wore a baggy shirt.  Thoughts of things that can positively no doubts could have happened last night crowded her mind. 

Ji-eun started to become teary making Donghae stood up and tried to comfort her, but instead of comfort she made Ji-eun cry.  WHY?? Because he was topless.

“Weh?” Donghae asked even worried than before.

“You what did you do…?” she asked in between her sob.

“I…..”

=TO BE CONTINUED…= 


A/N: Will take a while to update...will be busy for prom projects and business SORRY! :) Hope you don't unsubscribe.. Please give me hairdo for prom suggestion just post the link to my wall or comment it! :) I will appreciate it soooo..much! Gonna post a pic of my prom here...I PROMISE! HEHE :))