CHAPTER 48: The Past…

The Pretty Face behind the Curtains

 

CHAPTER 48: The Past…

LISTEN TO: WHEN THE DOOR CLOSE (BEAST: DONGWOON AND DOOJOON)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37c46yONWaw

 


 

START…

Hermae run away as far as she could; she can’t believe what had just happened.  He kisses her… the person that she really hates, that very person stole her first kiss.  But it seems much worse that She did SLAP!  Him.  She cried in frustration of what had she done.

She never did slap anyone else in her life except HIM (not Kyuhyun!).  It’s all returning to her now; the past that she wanted to forget so badly.  She remembers him, her first love.  The one who cheated on her, right there and then after she slaps him; she decided to be boyish. 

Now the pat she tried hard to forget is back, all thanks to Kyuhyun.  She’s feeling vulnerable again, weak.  Just like how she is before.  She hates feeling that way; she really did try her best to look tough.  But deep inside she’s just a little girl, longing and wanting for his love. 

Kyuhyun on the other hand was worried sick about her.  He feels guilty for he know what he have done was wrong.  He needs to apologize more sincerely, but it seems like she is nowhere to be found now.  She seems to vanish with the wind.  And now he wishes to never have done that. 


A/N: Short update, but this is how it's suppose it is.  Hehe.  Just giving you the reason why she cries.  Now there's a new guy involve. :) Who can it be?? :)) Hehe.  Anyways Happy New Year to you all!! :)

Please support my other story, I would sincerely appreciate it.  Hehe :)) Comment there too :P  WHO OWNS MY HEART ? :)

CommentSubscribe