CHAPTER 43: REHERSALS PART 2

The Pretty Face behind the Curtains

 

CHAPTER 43: REHERSALS PART 2

LISTEN: MISS INDEPENDENT (NE-YO)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgMSSLZMmkM

 


 

 

START…

After 30 minutes of endless goofing off, everyone was able to settle.  Hermae and Kyuhyun too came back.

“Okay, let’s start first with the party!” Ryeowook ordered.

“Yah, who are we?” Heechul asked.

“Ah... I forgot to give you the role paper.” Ryeowook said handling them copies.

“I am the priest??!!” Heechul asked furiously.

“Weh, any problems with that?” Ryeowook asked.

“Being picky, so girly!” Cindy teased.

“Whatever!” Heechul said pissed.

“I’m her mother?!” Cindy said in shocked,

“Now who’s picky!” Heechul back fired.

Cindy gave him death glares and he pretended not to notice.

“Mian, Cindy I didn’t picked it.” Ryeowook said apologetically.

“Bo? Then who did!!??!!” they all said in unison.

“A woman stop me yesterday and gave me that list; she told me I have to follow her or I’ll be dead.” Ryeowook stated.

“Who can she be?” Ji-eun said curiously.

“Okay let’s practice!” Donghae said.

The cast felt the awkwardness begun as soon as the practice of scenes started. Yuri gets to play the nurse or personal maid of Juliet, Eunhyuk gets to play Romeo’s trusty side kick, Heechul as the priest, Cindy as the mother, Kyuhyun as Paris, Hermae as Paris lover, Donghae as Romeo, and Ji-eun as Juliet.  Ryeowook was the director so he isn’t included in the play.

“Yah!! What are you guys doing?!! You’re supposed to be sweet!!” Ryeowook scolded.

“Mian, it’s just so hard.” Ji-eun complained.

“Try it.  Who knows you might get it.” Donghae said encouragingly.

Ji-eun was taken aback by Donghae’s sudden goodness, but tried her best.  After 1 hour of endless practice for one scene they took a break.  They just talk and hang out with each other.  It’s all Ryeowook’s idea.  His trying to remove the awkwardness evens a little to perfect the play.  The plan kind of work, even though there’s endless fighting yet it was fun. 

At the end of the day they were able to finish two scenes.  And for them it was already an achievement.  They laugh, fight, and shout.  But after those endless things they missed it when they came back home.  Yes it was tiring, but it was so fun too, that they just can’t wait for the second day.  Even though most of them denies it.

 


 

COMMENT SUBSCRIBE