**Just the Beginning

Protector of Idols **Reformatted**
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Author's note: This is original chapters 6-8.

 

 

Just then, the metal doors slide open again and you feel Leo's pressure against you go slack giving you just enough space to wriggle from his grip and push past him out of the doors to the others. Seo Hyuk is standing there with a key in the outer controls, clearly he finally thought to use it to open the doors.

"Ya! What happened? Are you okay?" he asked eyeing you all over and sending a daggered glance at Leo who was still inside the elevator. 

"Fine," you say between gritted teeth brushing off Seo Hyuk's exam. You stride straight down the hall as you try to shake the feeling that Leo left on you. What the hell?

You lead the parade of guys down the hall and a few flights of stairs. The agency had made quite a maze, but you knew it all too well.

You wrist still throbbed where Leo had gripped it and you massage it a little as you glance back. You spot Leo at the near back of the line with an icy glare pointed in your direction. Behind him you see Seo Hyuk who was trying to give a similar glare at Leo but was failing miserably. He just couldn't be seen as mean in your eyes. You look back in front of you as you come up to the door marking your destination. There is no handle to open the door.

"Where are we? What's behind that door?" the red-haired guy questions looking at the blank door. 'N' your mind labels him from your memorized notes of their file.

You look up at the camera poised in the ceiling corner above the door and hold up a black bracelet that's on your other wrist for it to see. A faint click can be heard and you push into it swinging it wide as you enter a large white room.

All the guys slowly follow behind you as they all look around at the strange room. The door closes behind them and the lock clicks in place. A long white couch is at the opposite end of the room and you motion to it.

"Anj-aseo," you command. 

Seo Hyuk ushers them over to sit on the couch with some protests. You head over to one wall and wave your bracelet in front of a sensor. A small handle appears and you pull on it to reveal a drawer with several small binders. You take the binders and hand them out to each of the Vixx members.

"What you saw today was a small portion of what it is we do," you begin explaining as they flip through their binders. "We are POI agents. Protectors of Idols, which is you." You stand before them with Seo Hyuk behind you to your side. "Our job is to stop Them from getting to you..."

"Because it's not pretty if they do," Seo Hyuk cuts in.

You glance at him and roll your eyes. Damn I got stuck with the peanut gallery.

Looking back at the confused lot in front of you, you continue, "Yes, it's not pretty, but we will prevent that from happening. All you have to know is that we were hired to protect you because your names came up on The List. All you have to know about that is it's not a good thing."

The one member you were avoiding looking at suddenly slams his binder shut, shaking his head slowly from side to side.

"What the hell is all this supposed to mean?" Leo rises from the couch, looking at you with those hard chocolate brown eyes again.

His other band members seem too shocked with the recent happenings to even have a comment. He throws the binder to your feet.

"You think we will just go where you say when you say? I've had enough." He stalks off in the direction of the door they had entered from earlier. 

"I wouldn't..." Seo Hyuk taunts as Leo reaches the door.

He looks at it puzzled since there is no handle on this side either. He spins around and marches straight up to you. You stand your ground firmly and glare back at him.

"Would you like me to show you what They would do to you?" you say with a slight grin on your face.

Leo scoffs and rolls his eyes at you. 

"Okay. If that's what it'll take," you shrug and head back to the main door waving your bracelet you hear the lock undo and push on the door again. You hold it open and look back at Leo giving him a mock bow. "After you."

He follows you through and you give Seo Hyuk a nod as you let the door swing shut and lock. You lead Leo back through the maze to another door. This one has a keypad on the handle. You pause in front of it and turn to face Leo.

"This will be all the answers you need. Are you sure you can handle it?"

Leo steps in front of you and grabs your wrist again. You wince at the pain and glare back at him.

"I'm still waiting," he says menacingly. 

A low growl slips from your throat and you practically snarl at him. You pull your wrist free.

"Wait all you want."

You swing back around, punch in a code for the door, and pull it open. Leo slowly follows you inside. Inside is a dark room with rows of large glass tubes lining the walls, each one with its own faint yellow light. You walk halfway through the room and stand there waiting. 

Leo steps into the room, slowly taking in the sights of the glass tubes. Finally it seems he notices their contents and starts to step closer. He walks down one row of tubes with wide eyes glued onto the contorted figures inside each. Before he reaches the end, it seems that he has had enough, because he clasps his hand to his mouth as if he's going to be sick. 

You swiftly walk over to him and lead him back out of the room, letting him fall to the floor when you get outside. You smirk at his hunched over figure feeling success in your revenge, but a small part of you actually felt bad for him. You let him compose himself and then lead him back to the room with the other members.

 

Leo solemnly walks back over to the long white couch and takes his seat on the end. s all look at him puzzingly asking is he's okay and what had happened but he doesn't answer them. 

"Okay." You clap your hands together gaining their attention. "Now that that is settled. We have the most unpleasant part to get out of the way." You see all of them squirm uncomfortably.

The other members were already changed into gray sweat suits and Seo Hyuk had one more pair in his hands. He walks over and gives it to Leo. You turn and head to the wall to your right and wave your bracelet in front of another sensor which makes a door slide open.

"N," you glance over to the red-haired one seated on the opposite end of Leo figuring you'll just go down the line.

He looks up at you with a scared expression. You smile sweetly and motion with your finger for him to come with you. 

Inside the dimly lit side room is a single cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter