**Leo's POV - Vampires

Protector of Idols **Reformatted**
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Leo's POV**

 

As my vision and senses fully clear up, the others have all joined me on the ground floor outside, even Ravi who was not able to keep hold of the traitor Seo Hyuk. Ravi picks the sleeping girl up off of me and carries her up the stairs back into the house. Ken and Hongbin help me up and into the house as my broken legs still are not fully healed, however by the time we get inside I am able to walk on my own again. 

The others all have many questions for us, but they wait until we settle the girl into her bed. She is still unconscious, which is a good thing right now.

As I tuck the sheet around her sleeping form, Ravi is waiting just behind me, and I already know what it is that he wants to point out. I just don't want him to say it, but I know he is going to anyways. 

"Hyung," he begins and I automatically grit my teeth. Ravi places a hand on my shoulder with a firm squeeze, but I am not comforted. "Hyung, do you sense that? Is it possible? How can she be -"

"She's not," I cut him off.

I don't want it said, because I don't want it to be true. My heart is holding onto the hope that it's only temporary.

"Whatever that son-of-a- has done to her, it better be temporary or else I will be hunting him down to rip him limb from limb," I say aloud, not caring that my internal monologue was vocalized. I mean every word of it. 

I take one last look at my new mate, resolving to find a way to undo whatever was done, and then I head out to the living room with Ravi to face the onslaught of questions from the other Vixx members that I know will be waiting. 

 

As we enter the living room, Hyuk immediately hops up and rushes to Ravi, examining his wounds from the earlier fight. Ravi had taken a few bullets after I jumped off the roof, and they were taking longer than normal to heal. Ravi tells Hyuk that he'll be fine and throws an arm over him as they sit across from the others. I sit next to them, making sure the bedroom is within my line of sight. 

Everyone remains quiet for a few minutes, and I guess it's because they are trying to decide exactly what to say and how to say it. 

Finally N clears his throat before speaking up. "What exactly is going on here," he asks.

Ravi looks over at me, but I am less sure of how to answer than him. 

"Who, no I guess I mean, what," N begins and I can't help but wince at his correction. It is what I always feared would happen when the day came that everyone found out about us. The discrimination towards us not being human. "What are you?"

"'What,'" Ravi repeats increduously. "What do you mean 'what' are we? We are Ravi and Leo. We are your friends and your fellow group members. We are not 'what's!" Hyuk tries to calm him down, but Ravi just brushes him away. "We have spent so much time together, but now, because you think we are these dangerous things, you don't know anything about us anymore. And that girl in there," he continues as he stands and points towards the bedroom. "She fought to protect you all without knowing anything about you, but you would just brush her aside as well simply because she's not like you."

Hyuk jumps up and tries to calm Ravi down as it is clear his wounds still have not healed and him being upset at the moment was not good for him. 

"No, he's right," I say as I finally decide to speak up.

Ravi sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter