**Joon Hyuk

Protector of Idols **Reformatted**
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Most of the ride you spend writhing in pain, trying to remain quiet as it's clear you are scaring the mortal members of Vixx, with the onslaught of so many new memories, most of which aren't good. You don't even have any grip on reality anymore as Ravi speeds the car down the main roads. Leo rubs your shoulder trying to soothe you, but your mind is overly tired and worn out.

"Leo hyung," Ravi pipes up. Leo simply looks up towards him in the rearview mirror in response. "Ar trebui să mergem acolo?"

Leo simply stares back into the mirror.

"Este sigur, dar pentru cât timp," Ravi asks when he still doesn't answer him.

"Se pare că ar putea fi singura noastră alegere acum," Leo finally answers him. 

"Da," Ravi nods in agreement and focuses back on driving. 

"What is that," you hear Ken interject. "You guys can speak another language," he asks incredulously.

"Why can't you speak in a language we can understand," you hear N ask with tears in his voice. "Why are you still hiding things from us?"

Eventually you end up passing out in the backseat in Leo's arms to the sounds of wheels screeching and boys bickering. 

 

*~*

 

When you wake, the new memories have finally settled. Your head still hurts as whatever you were injected with had opened dormant nerve endings in your brain. You lay still for awhile coming to terms with your own history. 

Life was stressful for your parents, there were arguments and yelling matches, but you can't remember about what. All you remember is the feeling of sadness and stress. When you turned for the first time at the age of 18, you ended up slaughtering your parents in cold blood. You drained them both of every ounce of blood in their bodies, but you didn't stop there. Your blood lust was insatiable. You broke out into the night and followed the nearest scent of human blood. You found a couple too engaged in themselves to notice you coming and slaughtered them both instantly. Again, you drained them of every bit of blood they had, but you're killing spree didn't end there. In one night, you ended up killing over 15 people that you found on the streets and back alleys until you were finally stopped.

The POI, which back then was simply a secret agency that monitored any supernaturals and killed any that went out-of-control, sent out Agent Eun Bi, who is now currently the Proctor stationed high in the POI Lair. Eun Bi was sent to kill you and she could've done so very easily, but she decided to use you instead. You were taken to an underground lab where they experimented and tested you. Even though you were losing to the blood lust, the very painful experiments they performed on you and the strange liquids they injected you with seemed to stunt the disfiguring transformation that normally happened. In your memories, you remember others being experimented on, but even if they were given the same things and tested the same way, they all transformed into disfigured creatures. Only you remained as a perfect specimen for them to test again and again, which they did happily.

After nearly a year in enslavement, there was some kind of explosion that rattled the building you were all being housed in. It was chaos, but you remember yourself and the others escaping through the fire and rubble. That is, you almost escaped completely, but at the last minute you were caught and dragged back. That was when the POI decided to use you, the last remaining experiment, as an agent by injecting you with memory loss serums and training you as someone else. Of course, they didn't account for someone like Leo to come bounding upon their plan and shattering it so easily. ​

 

*~*

 

You finally decide to open your eyes, and are greeted by a soft lighted room. You are laying on the floor that is covered by tatami mats. The whole room has a traditional Japanese layout with the mats and even shoji doors. There is a large flat comforter laying over you, and you are wearing what looks like a Japanese yukata. You are extremely confused as you had been in Korea, but somehow you are now in Japan. 

You sit up and find a glass of water and a small dish of pills sitting next to you. Given your newly found history though, you are wary to touch anything medicinal of any kind, or liquid for that matter, no matter how much your head aches and they resemble water and aspirin. You slowly push yourself up and crawl out from underneath the comforter. You slowly walk around the small room, but you hear no noises coming from any of the possible doors. 

After some time, you feel tired again, and decide to sit back where you had been laying. You wonder where Leo is at now and where he has taken you. 

A few minutes into your pondering, you hear footsteps approaching and you can't help but hold your breath as you cautiously listen to them getting closer. You look up just as the far door in the center of the wall slides open. 

You smile in relief as you see Leo peer through the opening towards you. He smiles in return as he steps in, sliding the door closed behind him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter