**Bad Memories

Protector of Idols **Reformatted**
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He spins you so you are facing Ravi and Leo, keeping your body strategically in front of him. You feel the sharp point of the needle at your neck as Seo Hyuk holds you firmly in front of him. He extends his arm over your shoulder and points the gun in their direction. 

"Now I've had enough of the interferences from you two," Seo Hyuk says. "I knew from the moment in the elevator that you were going to be trouble." Clearly he was talking mostly to Leo and how strange he acted when he first sensed you. "We've had plans for this one here for some time now, and we'll be damned if all the trouble we've gone through will go to waste because of a wanna-be vampire knight-in-shining-armor."

"Plans," Leo repeats questioningly with a slight snarl.

"Yes, plans," Seo Hyuk tries to snarl back but fails. "This little has been our guinea pig for quite some time now."

He tightens the grip around your neck. You try to struggle against him but feel the tip of the needle push against your neck so you freeze. He takes his other hand with the gun and pushes it under your chin, tilting your head to the sky. You can feel him press his face to your exposed neck and inhale deeply. You feel his tongue flick out and your earlobe, and you try to shrink away from his touch. 

You hear a loud growl practically rumble the whole rooftop. You know immediately that it's Leo and he is pissed. Seo Hyuk's grip on our neck loosens and you can tilt your head back down.

You see Leo has fully transformed with blood red eyes and long protruding fangs. His face is contorted in an aggressive snarl and he's holding his hands to the side with his long sharp nails ready to rip Seo Hyuk apart. Ravi stands next to him ready to participate in the blood bath.

Leo lets out another growl, and you think you hear a slight whimper slip from Seo Hyuk's throat. As you feel Leo's growl ripple through your body, you sense Leo's commanding presence and immediately your own body starts to shift and transform.

Suddenly, a sharp pain pierces your neck and your body folds in on itself as you cry out. You rip the needle out of your neck, but it's too late. A fierce burning spreads quickly from the area all over your body. Your vision fills with red as memories flash in front of you. Most fly by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter