**New Day, New Questions

Protector of Idols **Reformatted**
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you wake, you are laying in your bed. Before you even open your eyes, you know that you are not alone this time. You peek to your right and see Leo's sleeping face. You feel a squeeze on your waist and peek to your left to see Ravi's sleeping face nuzzling your hair next to you. You smile as you remember the interesting and fun the three of you had shared. 

You stretch your body from side to side as you feel the soreness the boys inflicted on your insides, although it's already healing quickly. Ravi pulls you closer and kisses your cheek. You smile wider and squirm in his arms. Then you feel Leo's arm, that's laying across your hip, grip your side and pull you in his direction. He places a kiss on your other cheek and you let out a little giggle. He pulls you so you turn on your side to face him and crushes his lips against yours. You kiss him back as you curl your arms around him.

You feel Ravi pull in close and poke his head over your shoulder.

"Hey, where's mine," he whines. Leo laughs as he pulls away from you. He pulls Ravi closer and kisses him hard on the lips for a few seconds. "Well, thanks, but I meant from her." He squeezes his arms tighter around you and nuzzles your neck. Leo laughs again and pecks your lips. A low growl rumbles from Ravi's throat. When he pulls back, you notice his eyes are glowing amber and his teeth have grown into long fangs. 

"Ravi," Leo growls a warning as Ravi stares down at you. 

"Mianhae hyung," Ravi answers. He shakes his head as he returns to a normal human appearance. "She smells so good, and I gave her a lot of blood. I'm just.. hungry."

"Yeah, me too," Leo agrees as he drags his thumb across your jawbone. 

"The others are still asleep," Ravi says as he adjusts himself to sit up. "If we hurry and are careful, we can probably sneak a little meal." 

"I'll need more than a little," Leo says as he sits up as well. The two exchange glances and a laugh as they look down at you laying between them. You pout up at them at the loss of warmth. Leo smirks and leans down to give you another gentle peck on the lips. "I'll be right back, love," he croons softly as he caresses your cheek. 

"Hyung," Ravi says softly and Leo looks over at him. "Maybe she should.." He pauses as Leo eyes him questioningly. "I don't know, but maybe.. since she's fed and everything, it might be okay if we... um, if we let her watch." He shrinks back expecting Leo to be disapproving of his suggestion. Your eyes beam though as you his idea. You sit up and cuddle in to Ravi looking up at Leo with pleading eyes. Ravi smirks and squeezes you with one arm. "She can watch me with Hyuk," he adds as Leo just stares at the two of you.

You don't feel hungry at all, but you start imagining Ravi drinking from Hyuk. Then your mind quickly wanders to the idea of Leo drinking from one of the others, and you are suddenly overwhelmed by the familiar burn of thirst. Your fangs rush forward as you snarl, the haze of red lining your vision. You sense Leo and Ravi jump away from you slightly, and you quickly reel back in your senses. 

"Sorry," you say quickly as you hold your hand over your face.

"It might not be such a good idea after all," Ravi says as he rubs your arm.

"It's okay, love," Leo says reassuringly. He puts a hand on your head and pulls you forward placing a kiss on your temple. "You're just not ready.. yet." He adds a little emphasis to the last word. He tousles your hair gently as Ravi and him shift out of the bed.

You pull the covers closer around your body to replace the warmth lost as they leave the bed. Both men grab their clothes that had been discarded around the room and quickly dress. You watch them both admiringly as their sleek, tone bodies move quickly. When they're finished, Leo quickly heads over to you and gives you one last peck before they both head out of the room.

**~~** 

You hum and moan as you stretch yourself out on the now empty bed. Then you quickly rise and get yourself dressed as well. After straightening the bed which had been heavily tousled from your earlier tryst with the boys, you walk over to the desk as you wonder about the multitude of questions you had earlier that were never answered. You still have no idea who you are exactly, but it's a feeling that's almost like deja-vu. It seems like maybe in your past you have had times where you had forgotten everything just like you have now. This thought slightly irks you as you think about the fact that POI must be behind it. More questions creep up about the abilities of this secret organization and the role you may have played into them. Unknowingly, you have been the strange devices on the table.

A blue light on the pair of glasses catches your attention, and you pick them up, turning them over in your hands. After looking them over a bit, you slowly put them on, and are astounded to see strange images reflected on the glass in front of your eyes. On the left side, you can see what looks like camera images of the outside of the house. On the far right, you can see a list of names with corresponding jagged lines. You recognize all the names as the members of Vixx. Leo and Ravi's both have similar strong steady spikes, but all the rest seem like gentle plateaus. 

You watch as one of them, Ken's, spikes for a second before slowly returning to a calm regular beat like the others. At the same time, Leo's spikes quicken and remain that way. You immediately realize these are their heartbeats and Leo is feeding on Ken at that moment. You squeeze your eyes shut and quickl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter